Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElAu

Chatty Member
I hope Alexa will trash MeMe and Horse Teeth in much worse ways. Of course, seeing videos and pictures of her parents making out half naked on social media is inspiring. NOT. They hug like friends. They kiss like two grandmas. MeMe can’t even Horse Teeth a semi. Both are utterly ugly and unattractive. What next after this? Icunts heading for Only Fans?

how do couples go about and take these videos? Lidiot, Lala, Sharma, Didi, Leyla or Elena!!!!! Come and film us making out and two water lizards??????View attachment 680644
View attachment 680645
View attachment 680646
View attachment 680648
View attachment 680652
View attachment 680653
View attachment 680654
That video was so cringe 🤮

these guys wrote my exact thoughts on the caption:
EF4DB492-9D1D-412B-97D8-50D05849102A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

blue_violet

Chatty Member
Also unvaccinated travellers must have a compelling reason to travel to France! What’s theirs??
Looks to me like they are not welcome in Positano anymore!
They never leave Italy without going to Positano first. I bet they got fined for being mask less in public as tourist attractions are more controlled than other towns. They probably fled the "communist country" on the low key because they can't stand the thought that if you go to another country you respect the rules. Imagine if someone went into their house with muddy shoes all over the white furniture and refused to take them off when asked to because it's their freedom to wear whatever they want. That's how dumb the Cons sound.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

blue_violet

Chatty Member
How can she be so public about saying her parents relationship was unhealthy when they are still together? they must feel terrible knowing their daughter looks down on them and thinks they should be divorced. She seriously needs therapy to discuss these thoughts privately with someone who can help her sort out her feelings, not her Instagram followers!

Reactions: 26

Sunfl0wer_

I hate Mimi and Alex’s views and I hope this doesn’t come across as me being a fan of them at all because they are atrocious and horrible, but the constant body shaming in this thread is unbelievable. What’s wrong with having bigger thighs? She looks perfectly healthy and clearly toned. According to you and many others on this thread, anyone who doesn’t have long model-like legs is fat and should never show their body or wear a swimsuit ever again because they are too fat. I’ve seen so many posts like this on this thread so I hope this doesn’t come across as me trying to single you out.
Totally agree. But what saddens me the most is when some Tattlers refers to Alexa as a 'disgusting child' and other similar terms. She's just a child for God's sake. I think it's all good to discuss how she's being raised but why are adults commenting about a kid's appearance?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

CantStandtheIcons

And here we have it guys.

View attachment 635886
Alex quoting a loose women panelist for his supporting evidence on how he hates the UK and it's government.

Does anyone know Elmo and Big Birds thoughts on COVID? Same level of fucking nonsense.
This woman didn’t say anything about the rules being bad or that there shouldn’t be restrictions. She was merely criticising Hancock for being a hypocrite.
So I sent him this msg. I’ll soon get blocked my him too and then I’ll be free of this twat duo of Icunts.

3874F27B-06F9-4F35-9E14-6D08C6BE305B.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Onetwofour

VIP Member
Most of Meme's life in Azerbaijan was during its postcommunist era. But somehow she thinks she is an expert about communism. Communism is a form of totalitarism - if tomorrow EU becomes a totalitarian union we won't call it communism - we will call it according the form it would take. She has the rethoric of a brainwashed libertarian American thinking everything that is not democracy (or american) is communism. You can see from where she gets her "ideas".

Sorry for the rant but as a child from someone who grew up in a communist country - and having family living at the moment in the postcommunist neoliberalist country it became and my studies that involved politics I am irked to see her repeteadly saying shit on instagram and thinks her bs matters because she is from an ex-communist country.

Also funny she doesn't mention the activists from extinction rebellion who got arrested before the demonstrations of yesterday for the climate. That was in the medias and that's scary. But no need to do anything about climate change according to our expert Meme - we just need to stop use plastic straws and avoid quarantine and everything will be fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

ElAu

Chatty Member
I love it when people are not blindsided by the image of something. Positano is great but there might be things you won’t like. But for the Ikonns their world is always perfect.
5E83920F-C8DD-423B-97E2-FB08B644652F.jpeg

Oh god! That dress is hideous! And that’s a power pose, not a kind one haha

and why is Alexa drawing on one of the guests?
665D67FF-587C-4118-9431-4C1468EF3093.jpeg

0850BDE5-B463-4196-ACD1-E14AD5546FEC.jpeg

Here we go!
BD60A1FC-F1EC-4ACD-928B-77CA597094E1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Clem

People without education (not university education /instruction - i am talking about values, open-mindedness, culture, empathy etc) who suddenly get rich, think they become entitled to voice their opinions louder than the rest.. like the more money, the more credit we should give them..
Truth is you don’t become more relevant because you have millions in the bank or followers on your insta! You are still the same thug smuggling cars while on payroll at the bank and the same bimbo trying to get her way up the social ladder with hair extensions and layers of makeup..
your gimmicks of European eco-warrior woke bohos don’t fool anyone but yourselves.. 🤡🤥

Btw, why on earth are you calling London your home, #grateful #beautifullondon and so forth if you consider it a communist regime?! Why aren’t you fighting for your rights with the other protesters ?! Oh because you are like any communist country rich people : jet setting on the côte d’Azur (Nice, Cannes etc. are full of dodgy russian nouveaux-riches btw)

People like you make us proud of who and how we are; you think of people with great values and thoughtful opinions as stupid or jealous haters craving to become like you, but on the contrary : you set the standard of what to avoid at all cost! 🙏 #gratitude 🤮🤡
Prepare for what’s coming up next : your total irrelevance.. all the best with enjoying your millions just the 3 of you, with noone to watch your circus or idolize you. Or when you loose it all in Alex’s attempt at always getting more. Maybe you’ll finally come to peace to what life is really all about..

Sorry for the long post lol 😂 hope you enjoy the read Memz

• Haha
  • Heart

Onetwofour

VIP Member
Meme the environmentalist strikes again. Just a little reminder for her: the carbon footprint of 1 kg of plastic is about 6 kg of CO2. Her flight from London to Mexico in the middle of a pandemia with her husband and her daughter generated 8,4 tons of CO2, which would equate to 1400 kg of plastic. Their whole trip from London to Mexico then Dominican Republic, then Miami, then New York then back to London generated 19 tons of Co2 or the carbon footprint of 3166 kg of plastic. It's complete hypocrisy to preach about plasti consumption and make videos complaining about other people's behavior when their selfishness costed 19 tons of CO2 this spring - and that is only one of their various trip. Meme can shop her whole life using only reused paper/tissu bags, she will never erase the carbon footprint of one of her trip by doing so.

Second point, picking up plastic in a beach in Italy and then putting it in a bin is completely stupid. This plastic - among other wastes are shipped to Bulgaria, where they are burnt in plants. The problem with those plants is that they are not meeting regulations and the air is then heavily pollutated. Bulgaria is the european country with the most pollutated air which results in respiratory problems for the local population. But that's far away from Positano and its yachts so Meme doesn't care. I wonder what her friend Didi Tonev thinks of it.

And if Meme really cared about sea life she would stop to invest with her husband in a sushi restaurant. Dear Meme can keep on posting videos preaching about picking up plastic but that's only smoke and mirrors.

Disclaimer: I know tackling pollution is a complex problem and any step in the good direction is a good thing. I do not prentend to be perfect in this matter - just educated. However I am sick of those influencers pretending to do something and preaching again and again about it while their whole lifestyle is exactly against what they are preaching.

Last note, as Meme's body is again a topic, Meme could look like a model, she would still be garbage to me for all the bullshit that goes out of her mouth. I don't care about her looks but her whole workout preaching and shaming women not as "dedicated" as her are disgusting

• Heart
  • Wow

blue_violet

Chatty Member
Is that a normal Italian (European) breakfast? It’s not much - Croissants, berries, mango, honey/ maple syrup. Only cooked thing is potato. It’s pretty but is it really special. My mom would kill me if I’d have served that food as a meal - fruit is for between the meal 😂
Italian breakfast is usually light - just croissant or another pastry with coffee or juice. We go heavier on lunch with carbs and meat.

Anywyay Meme shouldn't even DARE to talk about vax passport when she spent the last year 1/2 dodging rules to see relatives and friends in the costwolds, Mexico, DR, France and Italy. Her life hasn't changed a bit. I'm sure if Vax passport came into place they would find a way to dodge it as usual or get a "sudden urge" to travel to some country they never even considered before.

Point is, people on the suffering end of social injustice will always be the lower classes, while the rich like Cons will always find a way out. But nouvea rich always fancy themselves as poor as they started, nothing is ever enough to cure their woe is me syndrome.

mindlessness

VIP Member
Mimi and Alex have returned from their adventure to Mexico and the DR, ostensibly to buy property, but really just to have a holiday. They could only manage so many weeks in London before needing to escape again, and rushed to Italy before the rules changed requiring travellers from the UK to quarantine on arrival. Alexa is of course dragged along for this travel, as is Lidia, Alex's mother and their built in unpaid nanny.

Alex continues to share BS content on his IG which is reminiscent of the very worst of Linked In hustle culture. Mimi continues to share far too much footage of her un-supported workouts in a worn out tank and shorts.

Mimi's sister Layla continues to be a bit of a conspiracy theorist, and we continue to be surprised her husband is pretty normal and a science teacher.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

ElAu

Chatty Member
Little Alex has blocked me… because I pointed out his spelling mistakes and said stay at school and learn the basics first.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Clem

I agree with Delizia : calling a child disgusting and shit face is absolutely inappropriate even on a gossip forum. Alexa never asked to be their kid and is just the product of their education and choices at this age.. she is already given no chances by her parents, and will be bullied as soon as she enters school so let’s not also add insult to injury

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Delizia

VIP Member
"We stay up til 4 am to resolve our fights and clear the air" that's because you don't have a real job .... people who work on a schedule, especially with kids, are too tired to stay up all night, unless it's life and death emergency. They have work the next morning and kids to take to school and can't afford to psychobabble their feelings with their spouse for hours. These two live on a whole different planet, i swear.
Arguing about what exactly?
They depict such a perfect couple, always in harmony. What could trouble them so much when Meme puts up with her husband leaving for the office to take a nap everyday while she supposedly is exhausted taking care of Alexa 24/7. Oh, I forgot, this is bullocks and she knows as much as Alex knows that she has a lot of free time therefore can't actually complain to him.

Screenshot_20210731_175137.jpg

As someone already said, couldn't they find someone local to Positano to give the ceremony speech instead of flying in a total stranger? Or even better, asking your best friend or family member. But no, they had to have a Parisian officiant. Sounds fancier. Married in Italy, blessed by a Parisian officiant. It's like she's special and gives people divine blessing wtf.
Forecasting their next vows location perhaps. I'm thinking terrace reception in front of the eiffel tower.

Screenshot_20210731_175110.jpg
Screenshot_20210731_175057.jpg

This is not a wedding, but a Ted talk about how to have a happy marriage, taught by the fakest and most miserable people in the world. If we needed proof that they only surround themselves with minions and put on their 'guru' face in front of them, this is it.

Screenshot_20210731_175048.jpg

Another arse licker post. Are they seriously that blind that they truly believe what they post about the ikonn scams? Doesn't she know Meme's the least comfortable in the water lol? She wasn't able to teach her own daughter how to swim. Give us a break please.

Screenshot_20210731_155824.jpg

This is such a good portrait of this whole circus. Meme looking at him and looking for his stare and affection, while Alex is just busy checking if he managed to impress his guests.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

chefigata

The story where Meme is “dancing” and holding Alexa… she tried to make it look like Alexa was having fun but you can tell Alexa was totally miserable. Then Alex said himself that they took turns because it was loud and took her to the beach. Looks like it was only Alex while MeMe stayed and was jumping on the seats with some random people.
it all looked kind of sad to me. Alexa is dragged to all these restaurants with adults, has no proper schedule, no friends - no wonder she passes out during the boat ride. What a childhood. As long as Alex can admire old, rich, sunburned grandpas…
these two have no idea what it means to be a parent.
Tulum was not kid friendly either and they kept dragging her to very loud restaurants. They’re so self absorbed.

Reactions: 20

chefigata

What’s happening to Meme’s accent? I could hardly understand her.
I thought the same! Her accent has gotten so much thicker. Especially when she said "deep water". She sounded worse than Lidia.

MeMe has used that quote by Alan Watts several times in her captions over the years. It appears that this is something she has always wanted to do but it is another one of her fears. MeMe seems to be full of all sorts of fears. I just find it so odd because it is coming from her who is supposedly all about personal development. She is always preaching and always talks about having courage, doing things you're afraid of, and then on the other hand, she is afraid to jump into the pool unless it is shallow water. Why not achieve your goal - whether it's with a personal coach or just practicing on your own.
In this last video, as she makes a big deal out of Alexa being in the deep water, she starts getting sniffly, almost crying. And you can tell Alexa gets uncomfortable and looks away... MeMe always has weird reactions and is projecting her fears... why not just be happy and leave it at that, are tears and theatrics needed? So much drama.
Also, why does MeMe always point out Alexa's age when she talks about her accomplishments. Why is it not simply - she learned how to ride a bike today. She swam for the first time. She always lists her age as well because she compares her to the other kids and implies that Alexa is some sort of prodigy who is doing it earlier than everyone else.
Get over yourself MeMe.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tamzam

Little Alex has blocked me… because I pointed out his spelling mistakes and said stay at school and learn the basics first.
They look like a lesbian couple.

View attachment 681490
Can anyone tell me how old is Alex?, kids are not allowed on Instagram, that’s why Instagram is pushing kids Instagram. I can file a proper complaint. Fortunately, due to liability issue these tech companies act fast with kids. Unfortunately, due to highly uneducated but very successful Influenzas, they are always playing catch up.

Leyla is Cookoo AF, fortunately, she stays in her lane and is posting aka preaching less.

I have not decided to check their Instagram because they are MURDERERS mto me. I have lost 2 People, husband & wife due to Covid, my family is supporting their 2 kids, we can’t adopt them right now due to immigration issues, so they are living with my older parents. Everyone I know has lost somebody and these Cunts are planning their 2nd wedding.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Jamie13

I wish this smug bitch would fuck off back to Azerbaijan. Going on about the news when she apparently don’t even watch it and how we now live in this communist state. Seriously fuck off. You’re on holiday, give us a break.

• Haha