Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"We stay up til 4 am to resolve our fights and clear the air" that's because you don't have a real job .... people who work on a schedule, especially with kids, are too tired to stay up all night, unless it's life and death emergency. They have work the next morning and kids to take to school and can't afford to psychobabble their feelings with their spouse for hours. These two live on a whole different planet, i swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has to sweat those tiramisu and gludden free pasta out. All the money spent on dresses she’s going wear once but she keeps wearing these filthy crop tops and diaper shorts. She’s even too lazy to take her earrings from the party off two nights ago. This woman is filthy. No doubt Horse Teeth wants to explore her cave anymore. It’s probably full of spider webs now.
7ED95F33-DDE8-4F83-9558-C055EE82361B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"We stay up til 4 am to resolve our fights and clear the air" that's because you don't have a real job .... people who work on a schedule, especially with kids, are too tired to stay up all night, unless it's life and death emergency. They have work the next morning and kids to take to school and can't afford to psychobabble their feelings with their spouse for hours. These two live on a whole different planet, i swear.
Arguing about what exactly?
They depict such a perfect couple, always in harmony. What could trouble them so much when Meme puts up with her husband leaving for the office to take a nap everyday while she supposedly is exhausted taking care of Alexa 24/7. Oh, I forgot, this is bullocks and she knows as much as Alex knows that she has a lot of free time therefore can't actually complain to him.

Screenshot_20210731_175137.jpg

As someone already said, couldn't they find someone local to Positano to give the ceremony speech instead of flying in a total stranger? Or even better, asking your best friend or family member. But no, they had to have a Parisian officiant. Sounds fancier. Married in Italy, blessed by a Parisian officiant. It's like she's special and gives people divine blessing wtf.
Forecasting their next vows location perhaps. I'm thinking terrace reception in front of the eiffel tower.

Screenshot_20210731_175110.jpg
Screenshot_20210731_175057.jpg

This is not a wedding, but a Ted talk about how to have a happy marriage, taught by the fakest and most miserable people in the world. If we needed proof that they only surround themselves with minions and put on their 'guru' face in front of them, this is it.

Screenshot_20210731_175048.jpg

Another arse licker post. Are they seriously that blind that they truly believe what they post about the ikonn scams? Doesn't she know Meme's the least comfortable in the water lol? She wasn't able to teach her own daughter how to swim. Give us a break please.

Screenshot_20210731_155824.jpg

This is such a good portrait of this whole circus. Meme looking at him and looking for his stare and affection, while Alex is just busy checking if he managed to impress his guests.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So weird. Usually these types of things are done by a family member or friend who has seen the couple's journey and can speak about them at lenght during the ceremony. This woman is a stranger they don't even follow on instagram.
TBH who in their immediate circle can even speak properly?!

If they didn’t hire someone from Paris how would they claim to have taste and class 😂😅

Were all non family members “internet friends”? I’m embarrassed for them! No cousins? Aunts? Uncles? Childhood friends?

No wonder why the influenzas chose to be their friends, Grandpa would spend money and make sure he picks insta worthy locations which helps everyone else’s business. I think every couple took a kissing photo where the Ikonns “got married”.

View attachment 689386
View attachment 689388

how many speeches did horse teeth give over the 3 days? I’ve had enough of his voice and I wasn’t even there! 🤢

View attachment 689396
View attachment 689397

imagine being at your own “wedding” and still holding your Chanel bag close hahaha 😂😂

View attachment 689399
This vow renewal was a sure way to get a bunch of influencers to show up to their manifestation orgy/positive vibrations retreat where they’re the stars. Where Alex can act like he’s Jeff Bezos and Mimi is important enough to have people kiss the ground she walks on.
They’ll probably have interest from other influencers to be friends with them so they can be part of this “inner circle”
Mimi did say they’re going to be doing this every 10 years!

I can’t handle the fact that she’s walking around with a Chanel at her own party. Shouldn’t that be Leylas job lol!

The most annoying part of all this will be that knowing their luck, not a single Covid denier, anti vaxxer will get Covid from this big d*k orgy fest! 🥲

Oh and there we go. The Mimi is back in her smelly clothes doing her workouts now that she sees that dress couldn’t hide her thick hips.

This tells you all you need to know about the ikonns. How meaningful can it be to celebrate in front of strangers you have never met or hardly know. Ikonns are social climbers and this was just a desperate attempt to make some new connections. I saw they invited food babe as well - they don’t know her either, just follow each other on insta.
Most of these people got these invites and thought - wtf? Who are these people?
Yet people like Lulu were not invited.
As time goes on, Alex and MeMe keep getting even more empty and even more narcissistic.
yup. it’s an influencer recruitment strategy.
they got influencers to do for their vows what clients/customers will do for coaches/businesses they buy from….. leave a review and a testimonial!

this is all business. a strategy for whatever is coming next. Alex needs more influencers to see their manifestation mumbo jumbo, Mimi’s positive vibrations and all that weird bs changes gullible lives.

so fake.

I don’t even think it’s true.
the only reason Alex could stay up til 4am discussing anything is because he loves the sound of his voice and wants to prove he’s a know it all. It has nothing to with solving issues.
No grown, responsible man has that kind of time.
Men and women are built differently.
But with Mimi and Alex, he’s the feminine man and she’s the masculine woman so it’s all just a confusing cluster f*K if you ask me!

Arguing about what exactly?
They depict such a perfect couple, always in harmony. What could trouble them so much when Meme puts up with her husband leaving for the office to take a nap everyday while she supposedly is exhausted taking care of Alexa 24/7. Oh, I forgot, this is bullocks and she knows as much as Alex knows that she has a lot of free time therefore can't actually complain to him.

View attachment 689779
As someone already said, couldn't they find someone local to Positano to give the ceremony speech instead of flying in a total stranger? Or even better, asking your best friend or family member. But no, they had to have a Parisian officiant. Sounds fancier. Married in Italy, blessed by a Parisian officiant. It's like she's special and gives people divine blessing wtf.
Forecasting their next vows location perhaps. I'm thinking terrace reception in front of the eiffel tower.

View attachment 689809View attachment 689810
This is not a wedding, but a Ted talk about how to have a happy marriage, taught by the fakest and most miserable people in the world. If we needed proof that they only surround themselves with minions and put on their 'guru' face in front of them, this is it.

View attachment 689811
Another arse licker post. Are they seriously that blind that they truly believe what they post about the ikonn scams? Doesn't she know Meme's the least comfortable in the water lol? She wasn't able to teach her own daughter how to swim. Give us a break please.

View attachment 689812
This is such a good portrait of this whole circus. Meme looking at him and looking for his stare and affection, while Alex is just busy checking if he managed to impress his guests.
Thissssss! ➡ “This is not a wedding, but a Ted talk about how to have a happy marriage, taught by the fakest and most miserable people in the world. If we needed proof that they only surround themselves with minions and put on their 'guru' face in front of them, this is it.”

They’ve been reading too much how to win friends and influence people haha!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
A year later people still can't grasp the simple concept that vaccine is to help you fight the virus faster if you come in contact with it, not to make you unable to spread it. The stupidity is mind boggling.
People all over the world don’t seem to understand how a vaccine works. It protects you from getting severely sick and dying, it doesn’t prevent you from getting Covid.

People who get flu shots still get the flu, it just comes with protection. I don’t see why they’re looking at this vaccine so differently.

I hate to say this, but I will, because I’m certain Mimi and Alex didn’t plan for a baby it just happened.
So here it goes.
A condom may prevent unwanted pregnancy, but it doesn’t 100% prevent an unwanted pregnancy.
But Mimi still makes Alex wear one, for the kinda 90 % protection it provided them.

Maybe they’re scared of the vaccine now that they know the claims condom makers made were not 100% reliable. They were dumb enough to fall for that.

Mimi, Alex and family. Use your pea size brains to grasp that comparison!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
You all are right!

If you are getting together, in the name of love, why are there no family members??

I am sure, Mimi wanted a dreamy wedding. She moaned it every year... that she has no pictures or video from it! we all know that..

But none friend / family from wedding 1 was present now???

Yeah, this i call, is vows... has another purpose! i tell you..
its a little bit a preparation for their new "business" sure...

Reactions: 12
More stupidity for today (ofc also shared by Meme).

20210731_194812.jpg

If I wouldn't have received healthcare I would have died at a very young age. What's the point to share things like this? Don't they know anyone that needed healthcare? Where did Meme give birth to Alexa? Ah right - in a hospital. Same for Lala. Why did Meme went to hospital when she broke her toe? Why is she endangered herself? Now she won't live as long because a doctor looked at her toe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
You all are right!

If you are getting together, in the name of love, why are there no family members??

I am sure, Mimi wanted a dreamy wedding. She moaned it every year... that she has no pictures or video from it! we all know that..

But none friend / family from wedding 1 was present now???

Yeah, this i call, is vows... has another purpose! i tell you..
its a little bit a preparation for their new "business" sure...
I don’t know how much family they have since they emigrated to Canada I believe with just their immediate family and don’t think they stayed in touch with extended family otherwise she’d be traveling back to Azerbaijan more..

But I do agree with the last sentence. Why are there so many influencers? It must be to increase their following. Mimi in particular wants to wipe her past I feel like. The fact that she says she has no wedding pics seems false as I’m sure she’s shown us pictures before. I still believe Alex loves Mimi but isn’t in love with her. I think this wedding was for Mimi more so than for Alex. All Alex wants is money

Reactions: 10
I still believe Alex loves Mimi but isn’t in love with her. I think this wedding was for Mimi more so than for Alex. All Alex wants is money
👏
I think Alex treats Meme as he treats Alexa. He expects them to love him no matter what, they're his, they're following him whatever he does and giving 'em minimum attention while telling them how independent they are lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
D5C247A6-2530-402B-A20C-2A98C7AC70AE.jpeg

what’s touching about this? Lala’s tearful. Alex doesn’t comfort her but tells her to get out of the way. This really sums him up. And good grief, shiny leather shoes. bleeping nouveau riche can drape in gold but still look cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes I just saw the second dress as well! Her dresses for 3 days probably cost more than the actual event. 😂

she’s jumping up and down without a bra again.View attachment 688839
🥴🤢
Whose stories were these please?

View attachment 690032
what’s touching about this? Lala’s tearful. Alex doesn’t comfort her but tells her to get out of the way. This really sums him up. And good grief, shiny leather shoes. bleeping nouveau riche can drape in gold but still look cheap.
Yeah Alex ends the convo so weirdly.

What about this Sharma Neeta's businesses...? Grounded1002 and The Right nook ltd seem to be dead. She seems like the type of person who's all about fake it till you make it. Is her hubby the one bringing the money?
Capturhhje.JPG

Meme talking about her toxic parents, vs Leyl

Vs Leyla dedicating a whole insta post to her mom. Really doesn't seem like Lala was a toxis parent or a dramaqueen for the matter. When have we ever heard Meme talking about her mum like that??? She constantly bash her parents yet calls them any time she can have them baby sit Alexa. I wouldn't let my kids near my parents if they were that bad.
Capjghfggdgture.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That kiss is so awkward, like two blowfishes breathing into each other's mouths 🤢 no way they have sex on a regular basis
No bad kisser, just bad matches, they say.... Makes you think.

Meme grow yourself some balls and leave Horseteeth seriously! Make your own money and own up to the fact that no one can raise a kid, manage a business and take care of themselves all at once and all alone! No amount of dreamy destinations and minions admiring your marriage will make you happy finally.

Reactions: 7
No bad kisser, just bad matches, they say.... Makes you think.

Meme grow yourself some balls and leave Horseteeth seriously! Make your own money and own up to the fact that no one can raise a kid, manage a business and take care of themselves all at once and all alone! No amount of dreamy destinations and minions admiring your marriage will make you happy finally.
OMG can you imagine Meme single and on her own? 😂😂 the princess can’t work for anyone, can’t take instructions, has no qualification or work experience. She’ll get child support from grandpa until she finds another dumb rich Russian to fund her lifestyle (= dresses)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's the story behind thick thighs?
Way of adressing Meme's heavy bottom (we've discussed how it could be seen as offensive to every one whose pear shape or simply not as fit as a supermodel but nonetheless beautiful, but fellow Tattlers have explain that they don't mean to offend anyone but rather point out the fact that Meme is always the first one to use her platform to shame anyone whose "fat" or "being lazy" when she's not that fit and photoshops or filters her own body on a regular basis). I hope I summed up well.

OMG can you imagine Meme single and on her own? 😂😂 the princess can’t work for anyone, can’t take instructions, has no qualification or work experience. She’ll get child support from grandpa until she finds another dumb rich Russian to fund her lifestyle (= dresses)
One can dream haha. She could go back to making hair tutorials to sell Love Hair? Where's Kat? She was the one doing all the work on that Luxy hair channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.