Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress looks a bit like what Masha wore on “Day 1”. And the wedding planner seems so obsessed with the stylish Masha hahaha

Meme is amongst her family and friends and still wouldn’t put the Chanel bag down to dance.
ewwww I thought their PDA was just for the gram but they have to kiss in that small space in front of everyone so it appears they love eachother. grandpa’s posture is so bad and the way he dances makes him seem even more awkward.

View attachment 686895
View attachment 686897

Did grandpa give another night time speech on Day 1?

View attachment 686902
OMG their perfect Alexa is so annoying! She has no idea how to behave around other people as Meme is her world. She just doesn’t seem to fit in.

View attachment 686904
View attachment 686905

I think she hides behind her hair and only is confidenct with her hair out. She was miserable when she had shorter hair.
Chanel is probably rented so she can’t put it down. 😂😂😂
Horse Teeth looks so smug like he built Positano himself with his lanky limbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The dress looks a bit like what Masha wore on “Day 1”. And the wedding planner seems so obsessed with the stylish Masha hahaha

Meme is amongst her family and friends and still wouldn’t put the Chanel bag down to dance.
ewwww I thought their PDA was just for the gram but they have to kiss in that small space in front of everyone so it appears they love eachother. grandpa’s posture is so bad and the way he dances makes him seem even more awkward.

View attachment 686895
View attachment 686897

Did grandpa give another night time speech on Day 1?

View attachment 686902
OMG their perfect Alexa is so annoying! She has no idea how to behave around other people as Meme is her world. She just doesn’t seem to fit in.

View attachment 686904
View attachment 686905

I think she hides behind her hair and only is confidenct with her hair out. She was miserable when she had shorter hair.
Even the Chanel bag looks like fake on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lord even the thought of this video makes me resent myself for letting myself influenced by her when I was a teen! I remember questioning my own preferences, whether it was about accepting gifts from other people or generally gifting others sweet cards and gifts.
“oh everyday is a celebration so I don’t do gifts” girl stop.
If everyday is a celebration and is worth living no matter where you are you shouldn’t be jetting off to places every five seconds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So Alex chose to have lunch with this beauty and her partner on their vow renewal day. I never noticed he wears his wedding band!
And what was in the gift bag? The candle holder and a …. Card?

4EE899B6-EF45-4877-993C-CBC1763B0E4E.jpeg
85288065-740D-4C9B-9143-950F24C4D06C.jpeg
675D6C75-CA2A-4949-A891-D689A878748E.jpeg
3308EA01-026B-4B36-967A-BFB5B8DDDB91.jpeg
145CAF48-1BC5-46E6-B1E8-C8A940F34856.jpeg
3989B8EC-89C8-425A-8C6F-6EC86146E91F.jpeg

You guysssssssss!

Mimi might shock us after all!
Is this really them? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whose account is this on?!
Yes it’s the them.
It was on one of their guests accounts before the person was asked to delete it, because it’s gone now!

And no one has posted their pictures, so I take it Alex and Mimi were more strict with this actual event.

First Lala, then this guy. They should be friends 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Even if I find their style bland and boring, I think it’s ok… the apartment ok, the love hair logo ok, their website ok… but those gift bags and the present… they look so tacky and cheap… I think Alex wasn’t involved in any of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree Alex has grown in confidence and has worked on himself over the past few years and has a luxury taste. Their apartment looks great and he books nice looking luxe holidays.

meme is stuck in primary school airy fairy styles and unfortunately I have to disagree on love hair design. To my taste it looks cheap. The logo, packaging and everything like their customer service.

I am impressed with today’s event, but we’ve seen their desperate recent videos and how Meme looks and we know she’ll be back to that tomorrow while bragging she hadn’t straightened her hair or worn makeup in gazillion years until today.

And it’s cringe when the old woman is called the bride as it’s not a wedding, it’s totally an event to show off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree Alex has grown in confidence and has worked on himself over the past few years and has a luxury taste. Their apartment looks great and he books nice looking luxe holidays.

meme is stuck in primary school airy fairy styles and unfortunately I have to disagree on love hair design. To my taste it looks cheap. The logo, packaging and everything like their customer service.

I am impressed with today’s event, but we’ve seen their desperate recent videos and how Meme looks and we know she’ll be back to that tomorrow while bragging she hadn’t straightened her hair or worn makeup in gazillion years until today.

And it’s cringe when the old woman is called the bride as it’s not a wedding, it’s totally an event to show off.
I would agree with you, I feel that Mimi hit her peak as an influencer when she was pregnant and its been like a slow decline since then, even though I guess not financially for them but in terms of her personal growth and influence she has tried to join trends but I guess maybe doesn't have the financial motivation to really put the work in like they did early on, she should have gone back to some sort of education because her english is still quite poor. Also dating a guy that tall the hugs are so weird like that, been there during a short relationship, neck is always hurting every time you kiss them lol

• Heart
It's a beautiful dress because of the train and lower cut. I bet they spent SO much money on these two days (food for that many guests, alcohol, venue, planner, photographer, drivers, boats, etc.) I'd say $100k easily.

• Haha
  • Wow
Mimi dancing on the boat with no bra, very cringe especially when you catch an untanned breast escape from the dress 😳

The few clips I’ve seen of the vow renewal Classy. Didn’t expect that. Mimi actually looks good and seems to be wearing heels. No bra though. And she’s still way shorter than Alex. But good attempt Mimi.

Grandpa didn’t get the memo about it being a summer wedding. His choice of suit colour, seasonally inappropriate imho.

Reactions: 10
Cool, MeMe looks good & it might be a great event. Not that it matters - they still are murderers. They demand covid tests from their guests but Instigate anti- Covid rhetoric among their followers. #IkonnsAreMurderers and nothing will make them happy ever. Not Million $ business, not the 2nd wedding event, or the world trotting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
You’d think Mimi wrote the names as they’ve misspelled Annie’s surname 😂
92BA80F7-1E56-4E0A-B406-032B80479EB6.png

OMG how did I come across this 🤢🤮😂

FBEF2538-35B5-4067-A3CA-EB3A49ACB546.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I never heard a woman thanking to her man for giving her a baby??
Mimi is so masculine- sometimes she uses sentences Alex should!

🤨🤪
E9CBD71A-A9D8-4DF2-B78C-D50DFB7520E3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You’d think Mimi wrote the names as they’ve misspelled Annie’s surname 😂View attachment 687192

OMG how did I come across this 🤢🤮😂

View attachment 687201
I’ll say that post was a promo for her book, the bingo theory where it’s all about her being masculine and him feminine or some garbage like that.

Did he really take care of Alexa for 9 months after? Pretty sure he was in Toronto right after the baby was born, having lunches with his all female team and putting posts on Instagram that Mimi was intentionally not liking.

I never heard a woman thanking to her man for giving her a baby??
Mimi is so masculine- sometimes she uses sentences Alex should!

🤨🤪
View attachment 687218
Apparently she’s masculine and he’s feminine.

That’s why he handles a shopper tote better than she ever would

😂😆🤣😅

His vows should have had the line “I promise not to pimp you for profit no matter how lucrative the idea may seem in my next business idea”

👇

It was satisfactory to see Mimi make an effort on her vow renewal by wearing a dress in a cut that suit her better, some make up and fixing her hair.

However it’s important to note that if Mimi was truly happiest being a boho with unkempt hair and zero effort make up, she would have opted to go for the look for the vow renewal. But she opted to go with a version of her older self. Which concludes that she feels better being dressed up and made up.

The whole boho thing is either a ruse to fool herself into thinking she’s happiest like that or it’s connected to a new business idea or it was her downplaying for the months ahead of the vows so she could have that made up transformed look for the actual day.

Either way, meme don’t lie to yourself. You know deep inside you’d rather be dressed and presentable than some boho.

She actually looked and acted more herself on the day she was dressed. She looked like an adult woman, not a pre-pubescent child in the wrong body.

Last edited:
  • Heart
If her ugly dresses cost $1000 Australian, I wonder how much this beautiful dress cost.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
We all get so much in Ikonns real "behaviour"...

Why is Alexa always grabbing after her mum boops???
grab.png

It freaks me out - especially as a mum ! No education is one problem. No decency the other one Ikonns have!!

also... how do this guys walk??

alex: +instagram.com/stories/danil/2628844413291998452/

mimi:
walk.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.