Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @NaomiS For having the most likes!

(Had to edit for length)

If anyone could do a recap that'd be great 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mimi and Alex have returned from their adventure to Mexico and the DR, ostensibly to buy property, but really just to have a holiday. They could only manage so many weeks in London before needing to escape again, and rushed to Italy before the rules changed requiring travellers from the UK to quarantine on arrival. Alexa is of course dragged along for this travel, as is Lidia, Alex's mother and their built in unpaid nanny.

Alex continues to share BS content on his IG which is reminiscent of the very worst of Linked In hustle culture. Mimi continues to share far too much footage of her un-supported workouts in a worn out tank and shorts.

Mimi's sister Layla continues to be a bit of a conspiracy theorist, and we continue to be surprised her husband is pretty normal and a science teacher.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How can Mimi celebrate a vow or anniversary with just one bag (of bikinis)? :p
I am curious to know :p

Guys, you need to check stories of Neeta

Its obviously why Mimi become a friend of her: same self eye f*...but so irritating..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Love this title :LOL:

Love this title so much :LOL:. To be honest Meme's whole family are so weird and conspiracy theorists. I bet this tit started with Lala. Seriously they are so shallow and uneducated people. Sometimes I wonder maybe they are getting paid from someone to spread lies , conspiracy theories and other bullshits. Howcome these idiots never crosscheck or research before spreading lies about covid ,enviroment and other issues? Speaking of Lidiot, I think she enjoys free trips and doesn't mind to tag along with Meme and Grandma Alex.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Imagine if they've gone to renew their vows and Alex has said he can't go through with it.

What popcorn are we havin - salted or sweet? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Congrats to @NaomiS For having the most likes!

(Had to edit for length)

If anyone could do a recap that'd be great 😂
Thanks for the new thread !

Its obviously why Mimi become a friend of her: same self eye f*...but so irritating..
LMAO, I hated people touching my face and my hair when I was a kid. I don't think the kid is relaxed by these massages otherwise she wouldn't NEED Peppa for this 💁‍♀️ He clearly is hypnotized by the cartoons, not her freaking ear massage. She sounds as dumb as Meme.

Love this title :LOL:

Love this title so much :LOL:. To be honest Meme's whole family are so weird and conspiracy theorists. I bet this tit started with Lala. Seriously they are so shallow and uneducated people. Sometimes I wonder maybe they are getting paid from someone to spread lies , conspiracy theories and other bullshits. Howcome these idiots never crosscheck or research before spreading lies about covid ,enviroment and other issues? Speaking of Lidiot, I think she enjoys free trips and doesn't mind to tag along with Meme and Grandma Alex.
Of course she doesn't mind. It's either travelling the world while being a full-time gr-n-anny or "Back to her gifted flat in Canada", pre-Alexa era when Grandpa and Meme did not give a single F about jet setting with their parents, let alone did they give a F about visiting her or spending time with her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Okay so Grandpa always reminds us how he built Luxy Hair website from scratch himself at the beginning. Then they definitely hired someone to build them a decent website. Now Grandpa is all about Shopify and supposedly set up Intelligent Change website himself using it... I just looked at the fees on Shopify, the minimum monthly fee is 29$! I don't know what Grandpa learnt but I doubt he's got much knowledge in website building otherwise he would have gone for Wordpress which is only 3.80 euros monthly for a small website. Shopify must be way easier therefore he pays a lot and goes the easy way. Unfortunately, it will be a cost that the customer has to pay just because Mister Lazy and Greedy aka Grandpa does not care about providing their customers with a decently priced product.

Okay so Grandpa always reminds us how he built Luxy Hair website from scratch himself at the beginning. Then they definitely hired someone to build them a decent website. Now Grandpa is all about Shopify and supposedly set up Intelligent Change website himself using it... I just looked at the fees on Shopify, the minimum monthly fee is 29$! I don't know what Grandpa learnt but I doubt he's got much knowledge in website building otherwise he would have gone for Wordpress which is only 3.80 euros monthly for a small website. Shopify must be way easier therefore he pays a lot and goes the easy way. Unfortunately, it will be a cost that the customer has to pay just because Mister Lazy and Greedy aka Grandpa does not care about providing their customers with a decently priced product.
That's probably one of his famous "life hacks". :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm waiting to see when they'll freaking install their new offices for their Intelligent Change team. They've been so keen on breaking every rules during this pandemic, but they still don't give their employees a proper place and environment to work at. It's been too long since Meme hasn't posted a pretend bts picture of their zoom call with staff. And I can't wait to see her pretend to be involved at the office, sat in a corner doing her moodboard like it's going to exponentially contribute to the company's value lmao XD With Alex passing by, saying how his wife is SO creative, and consistent, the most consistent he's ever seen, while chasing Lulu to come and work for them 'cause ain't Meme leading anybody here XD.

Also, Natasha does not work for them anymore and it's been a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Grandpa just posted POWERFUL messages which make me want to 🤮. What are they hiding by not posting any photos from their trip? Meme blocked me so I can’t check - is she still silent as well? Hadn’t she said she was going on a 24 hr detox some 3 days ago?

• Haha
I don’t think any paid person will keep up with them for long that’s why only Lidia & LaLa sticks with them. Leyla has her hocus pocus but man I am reieved she doesn’t post ‘exit the matrix’ tit. And doesn’t cribs about living in a Covid Communist country. Same with MeMe’s dad, and Leyla’s husband. They have real jobs which makes world work not some influenzas crap which is post 💩 as long as you get engagement who cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you for the title! I feel honoured and powerful! 😂🤪👍🏼

The problem is no one asks your opinions. Go fix your horse teeth or buy a new pair of shorts or something.
1F6CC24D-AA92-4C49-84DB-65F5CE4AE1ED.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Grandpa just posted POWERFUL messages which make me want to 🤮. What are they hiding by not posting any photos from their trip? Meme blocked me so I can’t check - is she still silent as well? Hadn’t she said she was going on a 24 hr detox some 3 days ago?
Everytime he uses powerful, I want to ask him - how? How does this makes you or anyone reading this post ‘powerful’?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm waiting to see when they'll freaking install their new offices for their Intelligent Change team. They've been so keen on breaking every rules during this pandemic, but they still don't give their employees a proper place and environment to work at. It's been too long since Meme hasn't posted a pretend bts picture of their zoom call with staff. And I can't wait to see her pretend to be involved at the office, sat in a corner doing her moodboard like it's going to exponentially contribute to the company's value lmao XD With Alex passing by, saying how his wife is SO creative, and consistent, the most consistent he's ever seen, while chasing Lulu to come and work for them 'cause ain't Meme leading anybody here XD.

Also, Natasha does not work for them anymore and it's been a while.
I think Natasha has been replaced by Lidiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Natasha has been replaced by Lidiot.
Yes of course, and they have babysitters when she's not there and they have dinner date duties.

No matter what they're hiding from, every time they go afk I want them to stay away from social media for as long as possible. But the thing is, they could be the least irrelevant, with like 5 subscribers only, there would always one die-hard fan (like sharma neeta) licking their ass off and that would be enough to make them believe they bring value in the world with their useless posts.

Reactions: 11

This creepy witch’s dead behind the eyes. Her son isn’t remotely interested nor relaxed. The world doesn’t need another influenzas Instagram mummy. duck off Sharma and take your narc friend with ya. 👍🏼

By the way: they don’t have an intelligent change group ltd company
It’s now: IKONN HOLDING LIMITED

Changed last year

i don’t how they manage such stuff. Where I live it’s forbidden to sell in the name of old company name and you have huuuuuuggeeee tax problems

Ikonns change company names like flats

By the way: they don’t have an intelligent change group ltd company
It’s now: IKONN HOLDING LIMITED

Changed last year

i don’t how they manage such stuff. Where I live it’s forbidden to sell in the name of old company name and you have huuuuuuggeeee tax problems

Ikonns change company names like flats
I don't think it's a problem in France. Like I can open a company as an entrepreneur, calling it something. If I want I can protect the name by registering it at INPI (official organisation for the ownership of a name or logo for example), but then if I had to change status for whatever reason, like entrepreneur status in France you're only able to a certain profit per year so if I was really succesful I'd have to create another company for my business, and it'll be legal.

If we want we can even have several brands under one same entrepreneur status. I'll just be taxed X amount for this or that depending on the service I am giving.

But I though Intelligen Change was registered in the US anyway? They had Dreamors and Creators in the UK, which allowed them to live in the UK under the buisness owner visa. But Intelligent Change was either in Canada or the UK no?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.