Michael & David Kay #8 Farewell to the Disney Dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a screenshot of MK not being mad he was told a photo op was for kids. My my he’s quite flustered. Make sure to leave a very special 👎 if you go take a look at the video.
6A64F66F-71CA-4AA2-AE67-5C029511CDE6.jpeg

Reactions: 6
BTW... I feel like this stuff just doesn't happen by chance in the park. Disney watches everything. When Michael got turned away for a photo moment with a character yesterday, I find it hard to believe it was due to a cast member "in training," as he mentioned. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
BTW... I feel like this stuff just doesn't happen by chance in the park. Disney watches everything. When Michael got turned away for a photo moment with a character yesterday, I find it hard to believe it was due to a cast member "in training," as he mentioned. 🤷‍♀️
Michael might be correct about training: Cast members could be training how to turn away creeps in the Park without causing a ruckus. That cast member did such a great job that michael couldn't even reach a level of indignation, much less rage. And we've seen michael rage when he has to pay for parking, or loses out to a vacationer over piece of merchandise, or has to wait for a kid to take a photo at a photo wall, or realizes that people are looking at/through their phones (I'm still trying to figure why he gives a tit about how other people use phones to take pictures). I for one could have used another installment of "Michael Does Over The Top Indignation as WDW," it's one of his better programming ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Props to the neck of that knock off Starbucks t shirt for doing all the heavy lifting throughout this video. I’ve never seen a t shirt neck work so hard.
Also, don’t forget to add no hand sanitizer to the list of Michaels complaints. Mikey, where is your trusty backpack full of stuff? Was there no room in any of your cargo pockets? By the sound of his comments it seems like sans hand sanitizer, he didn’t bother to wash his hands before eating that burger and fries.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A new channel has entered:
The song choice had me dying. And I absolutely lost it at “looking for dad hands.”

And re: the photo pass thing; I wouldn’t be surprised AT ALL if that cast member had some sort of intel, or had observed something personally, that made them feel the need to subtly send Michael away. Maybe they saw Michael do or say something creepy, or had another guest complain about him, or had encountered him before and had a bad time.

Reactions: 6
I had a sighting in the wild last night. I was at Gators Dockside restaurant in Windermere slamming some beers with the wife when I notice out the corner of my eye the one and only Michael cruising into the restaurant. My words to my wife “holy bleeping tit that’s Michael“. Pics or it did‘t happen— I got you covered and even better video.

My first objective was to accurately determine his height because he keeps emphasizing his six footedness. I went to the restroom to fake pee so I could get a better look and as luck would have it Michael was being seated right in front of me as I was walking out which allowed me to fake text and get this pic.
1650712809743.jpeg

I‘m 6 foot 3 and on a good day Michael is 5 foot 10 and 1/4 max. BTW, they say the camera adds 10 lbs but Michael looks the same in person. He is eating with one guy and it looks like they played (or at least his friend) golf. No women just one dude with him. I begged my wife to make a fake phone call with video rolling for my peps here on tattle which produced this. Sorry so much motion but wife was going 007.

He acted like a normal person, no squealing or exaggerated expressions. We left before Michael did so I checked the parking lot for Honda CRVs. I know it’s a popular car but there was only one in the parking lot. Interestingly it had a BLM and Rainbow pride sticker on the back. Probably not Michael’s unless he is trying to change the narrative. Sorry having issues posting the video. Will try to fix.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I had a sighting in the wild last night. I was at Gators Dockside restaurant in Windermere slamming some beers with the wife when I notice out the corner of my eye the one and only Michael cruising into the restaurant. My words to my wife “holy bleeping tit that’s Michael“. Pics or it did‘t happen— I got you covered and even better video.

My first objective was to accurately determine his height because he keeps emphasizing his six footedness. I went to the restroom to fake pee so I could get a better look and as luck would have it Michael was being seated right in front of me as I was walking out which allowed me to fake text and get this pic.
View attachment 1215027
I‘m 6 foot 3 and on a good day Michael is 5 foot 10 and 1/4 max. BTW, they say the camera adds 10 lbs but Michael looks the same in person. He is eating with one guy and it looks like they played (or at least his friend) golf. No women just one dude with him. I begged my wife to make a fake phone call with video rolling for my peps here on tattle which produced this. Sorry so much motion but wife was going 007.

He acted like a normal person, no squealing or exaggerated expressions. We left before Michael did so I checked the parking lot for Honda CRVs. I know it’s a popular car but there was only one in the parking lot. Interestingly it had a BLM and Rainbow pride sticker on the back. Probably not Michael’s unless he is trying to change the narrative. Sorry having issues posting the video. Will try to fix.
OMG!! Awesome, @Claude4!! Well done! So fun - LOL! 🏅🏅🏅

I'm not seeing the video. Just the pic. Is it just me?

Reactions: 2
Clicking on the attachment icon downloaded the video to my phone, and then I could see it. Now I've got a Kay somewhere in my phone. I think I need a new phone.
Sorry I probably screwed the video up but your instructions work and I can see the video once I download it from the link I posted.

Reactions: 3
"He acted like a normal person, no squealing or exaggerated expressions"
Michael is so very different on camera than in person. That is one of the things that is most frustrating. I totally believe he would achieve more success if he'd use his normal personality instead of trying to come across as a manic personality. He speaks differently when just uploading to Patreon. It just seems he had high hopes and dreams with misguided directions and it has been the demise of his channel. Go back to the basics- just a guy who has loved Disney since childhood. Spend days on property relaxing and keeping viewers up to date on the latest news and trends. Drop the radio announcer celebrity persona and be Michael. Make Disney the center of attention.

Reactions: 8
Our favorite two-finger pointer is going live with photo trivia and Q&A at 10:00 a.m. EST. Someone ask about the Encanto photo. 📸 :oops:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.