Michael & David Kay #8 Farewell to the Disney Dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our favorite two-finger pointer is going live with photo trivia and Q&A at 10:00 a.m. EST. Someone ask about the Encanto photo. šŸ“ø :oops:
Iā€™ll do it. Iā€™ll also ask him if he was at Gator Dockside last night and say I was to scared to ask for an autograph.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Iā€™ll do it. Iā€™ll also ask him if he was at Gator Dockside last night and say I was to scared to ask for an autograph.
Hahahaha! Figured you'd jump in, @Claude4. You are my HERO!

Ok... Little over a half hour away. Warming up the eyeballs. Gotta get ready to read comments at a fast pace!! šŸæšŸ˜†šŸ‘€

Reactions: 2
i couldnā€™t tell if I was shadow banded. I posted under three burners what was the account name?

Oh yeah duck you kelly Wertz. 5 doughnuts is a bit to much.
Oh, snap! Trying to think of the account name. I think it was three words, with a guy's name in it.

I also saw a photo guess with "Encanto photo opp" with a different account name. Maybe another Tattler. šŸ¤­

Oh, snap! Trying to think of the account name. I think it was three words, with a guy's name in it.

I also saw a photo guess with "Encanto photo opp" with a different account name. Maybe another Tattler. šŸ¤­
Thanks. I guess Dave the researcher is working.

It drives me crazy when he goes ā€œmmmā€ ever time he drinks coffee.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
We may actually know each other. :cool: I remember something about that a few years back. I haven't been a Patron for a while now, but now that you've mentioned it, it's all coming back to me now. I never had a run-in with Theresa, just Kelly, and then of course the subsequent fall out with her tribe of witches (plus one man). Even if Kelly apologized and threw herself at my mercy, I don't think I would be able to get past her lies, scheming, and character defamation. She's absolutely the worst of the bunch. The lie she told about me is unforgivable.
Oh, were you there when after Michael's birthday or something the Kaykateers got together and got him something outside of the rest of Patreon (I think the rest of his Patrons sent in video greetings or something) and apparently Patrons for upset at the Kaykateers getting something for him. One of them, I'm not sure which made a video and posted it on the FB Patreon group apologizing and saying that they don't think of them as elitists or anything, they just got him something for his birthday, and they'd stop posting so much Kaykateer stuff or something. Until then I didn't even know what a Kaykateer was but I enjoyed the drama.

Reactions: 3
yes please do!!!! I'd love to hear his response
I asked the question but he skipped over it. I also asked about him getting the photopass pic with encanto but Iā€™m not sure if he answered because I had the sound down to low.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I had a sighting in the wild last night. I was at Gators Dockside restaurant in Windermere slamming some beers with the wife when I notice out the corner of my eye the one and only Michael cruising into the restaurant. My words to my wife ā€œholy bleeping tit thatā€™s Michaelā€œ. Pics or it didā€˜t happenā€” I got you covered and even better video.

My first objective was to accurately determine his height because he keeps emphasizing his six footedness. I went to the restroom to fake pee so I could get a better look and as luck would have it Michael was being seated right in front of me as I was walking out which allowed me to fake text and get this pic.
View attachment 1215027
Iā€˜m 6 foot 3 and on a good day Michael is 5 foot 10 and 1/4 max. BTW, they say the camera adds 10 lbs but Michael looks the same in person. He is eating with one guy and it looks like they played (or at least his friend) golf. No women just one dude with him. I begged my wife to make a fake phone call with video rolling for my peps here on tattle which produced this. Sorry so much motion but wife was going 007.

He acted like a normal person, no squealing or exaggerated expressions. We left before Michael did so I checked the parking lot for Honda CRVs. I know itā€™s a popular car but there was only one in the parking lot. Interestingly it had a BLM and Rainbow pride sticker on the back. Probably not Michaelā€™s unless he is trying to change the narrative. Sorry having issues posting the video. Will try to fix.
The other guy is Dale from Resort TV1. He posted that he was golfing with him yesterday on IG.

Reactions: 1
I asked the question but he skipped over it. I also asked about him getting the photopass pic with encanto but Iā€™m not sure if he answered because I had the sound down to low.
The Encanto question was skipped over as well. It was fun, tho, watching for funny comments.

I found it sad that there really wasn't engagement at the end. Like... The 100 folks on the stream really had nothing to ask.

Michael is offering nothing to connect with viewers.

Kelly is still hanging in and WAY OVER COMMENTING on a stream (distracting from other potential fans).

Whelp... This is all I've got.

We're grasping at straws now, but Mr. @Claude4 and his amazing bride earned the FIRST EVER "Hairy Michael Kay" award.

Be proud, my friends.
šŸ’• šŸ¤Ŗ šŸ™ƒ

Screenshot_20220423-203755.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The Encanto question was skipped over as well. It was fun, tho, watching for funny comments.

I found it sad that there really wasn't engagement at the end. Like... The 100 folks on the stream really had nothing to ask.

Michael is offering nothing to connect with viewers.

Kelly is still hanging in and WAY OVER COMMENTING on a stream (distracting from other potential fans).

Whelp... This is all I've got.

We're grasping at straws now, but Mr. @Claude4 and his amazing bride earned the FIRST EVER "Hairy Michael Kay" award.

Be proud, my friends.
šŸ’• šŸ¤Ŗ šŸ™ƒ

View attachment 1216698
I graciously accept this fine award chins, hair and squeals. Thanks for your kind words. For the record, my wife thinks Iā€™m crazy and my adult children refer to me as a cyber bully in a nice way. They canā€™t stand Michael either.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, exactly. You proved my point I made in another post about how it probably is more busy due to the 50th, rescheduled trips and that it was just Spring Break. But I think even with crowds (and I have been there when it's crowded), if you prioritize, don't pressure yourself to do everything, etc, the magic shouldn't be gone. Honestly I think a lot of people that say "the magic is gone" are a bunch of entitled Karens, people who don't come up with a game plan or research at all, or vloggers mad they're off the media list.

Welcome to the group!
A point of contention.

We are planners to the N-th degree. Touring plans type planners. And, strange as it may sound....we plan specifically so we can have a leisurely old-school Disney day. Part of why why enjoyed FP+ so much is we could plan our days ahead of time. We could plan to stay in certain sections of the park. Skip some lines, standby others. Explore some of the less popular attractions in between.

With Genie+, you can't really plan or prioritize because you have to take whatever times it gives you. Are you planning a mid-day break? Too bad. And you have to criss cross across the parks to be able to get any use out of it. I don't think it's particularly fair to say that people who feel the magic is waning aren't game-planning or researching. I game-plan. I research. And I can tell you it's hard to find the magic sometimes.

You make the comment that "Even with the crowds" the magic is still there. It used to be that way. I went one day that it was so crowded, I cried from feeling so overwhelmed. It's one thing to be busy crowded. It's another thing to be shoulder to shoulder claustrophobic crowded. I've been to the Magic Kingdom on Christmas Day and Epcot on NYE. And I still consider it one of the best times I ever had on property, despite it being very busy. It was so busy, they stopped letting people in the park. That was nothing compared to the crowds I have seen lately. And yes...overcrowding DOES take the magic away. Not being able to walk in a straight line isn't magical. Shrinking your shoulders together because people are invading your space isn't magical.

And yes, this used to happen before. Before parades. Or at certain attractions. But...now it's EVERYWHERE. Even resorts aren't immune anymore. If you like heading back to the resort for a relaxing break from the parks...not so much.

In a previous lifetime, I would agree that magic is there if you know where to look. But those places are few and far between anymore. They either aren't around anymore. (either temporarily, or many permanently) Or they have become so overwhelmed by the crowds that it's not the "if you know where to look" spot anymore. It's the "avoid at all costs" spot now.

Reactions: 10
Momma K commented on Daveā€™s most recent video. Itā€™s this kind of life long false positive reinforcement that created the fuckup that we have today. Jane is doing no favors for her son. Janeā€˜s channel playlist is a bunch of new age bullshit stuff like if you can think it you can do it I guess this is where Dave gets all his ā€œpositive vibesā€.

qbzlvvssbRCWBfs2sI2saJDg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jane Adler
15 hours ago
Amazing hotels! Loved seeing these Dave šŸ˜

Reactions: 8
Momma K commented on Daveā€™s most recent video. Itā€™s this kind of life long false positive reinforcement that created the fuckup that we have today. Jane is doing no favors for her son. Janeā€˜s channel playlist is a bunch of new age bullshit stuff like if you can think it you can do it I guess this is where Dave gets all his ā€œpositive vibesā€.

View attachment 1218282
Jane Adler
15 hours ago
Amazing hotels! Loved seeing these Dave šŸ˜
The family is completely fucked up.

Reactions: 6
Yup... Fleecing people seems to run in the family. Not sure how any of them sleep at night. šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.