Michael & David Kay #8 Farewell to the Disney Dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dave has let my sarcastic comments stay up and this guy has added on the past few videos. Randall, are you on tattle?

View attachment 1256492
You've Said It All
15 hours ago
I loved your facial expressions when you got scared. I thought you were sincere but you might have been kidding.

Hide reply

View attachment 1256493
Randall Martel
10 hours ago
Whether it's actual sheer terror or brilliant acting, this guy consistently delivers on-point and thought out dialogue. A true pleasure to experience.
Yup, that's me drawing inspiration from your sarcasm.

Reactions: 2
Mike and Dave Kay #9: TBD

Mike and Dave Kay #9: Prince Hairy and the Lord of the Dunce

Mike and Dave Kay #9: Brothers in Arms- Dire Straits

Reactions: 3
At around 24:55, after he’s ridden it for the FOURTH time, and the DickCam captures him doing the Conga!

Can someone PLEASE make a gif of that!
9217669B-03E1-44FB-BC62-BB6ED43FC1C5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I took one for the team and skimmed over Dave’s new adventure. It was a word salad like you’d expect. A ton of “not sure, maybe, we‘ll see and beautiful”. First place he went to was closed on Monday and Tuesday. He said one building had a Dublin feel what ever that means. He ate some food, went to another museum and ate some more food. He said that white wine was coming out of a vat at a whiskey distillery. What a clown. duck you kelly Wertz.

bQzAzknT6tvBALBF35PVoR8g=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

You've Said It All

Nice work Dave. I hope you weren’t hung over from your other adventure. I liked the part when you said white wine at the distillery!

Ok Chad I know you are on this site.

lDaWCRZbUCYHWioQkpQkWngi=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Chad Thompson
10 minutes ago
I liked the part where you mentioned one of the buildings in Dublin had a “Dublin feel”. Great informative content as always!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Let’s move our road show to Michael’s channel and see if we can survive. I doubt it.
Got banned over there for actual honest constructive criticism. Or maybe is was the snarky remarks about how he can't pronounce Chipotle...

Michael & David Kay #9 What's Wrong With A Dickcam POV?

In today's video michael informed us that vlogger videos don't do justice to the ride. Michael's dickcam POV video showed us the ride's black empty ceiling. Completely useless as a video and he has zero self-awareness of what he filmed.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.