Michael & David Kay #8 Farewell to the Disney Dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I told you what my experience was and told you it wasn't that crowded. Hence my confusion.

I like the 1/2 hour opening for hotel guests. The first thing we do is Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (which is always a must do) so we don't have to wait longer during the day or get LL. We didn't buy LL at all during our trip and rode everything we wanted. I think our longest wait the whole trip was 30 minutes. I'm sorry you keep having a bad time but we don't and we plan on going some more. If we decide "the magic is gone" then we'll stop going.
Hi, local here! There was one week in January, and most of a week in November that was like the off-season used to be, years ago. Otherwise, WDW has been slammed since October. Like, 45-60 min wait for PeopleMover, slammed. You must have been one of the lucky ones who accidentally timed their trip perfectly.

A lot of people who delayed trips from Spring 2020-onward are running out of time to reschedule before they lose the credit for their plane tickets and hotel reservations. They're coming in crazy numbers now, especially people who are still working remotely, or whose kids are able to do remote learning. I live on the edge of the tourist area, and I'm having trouble just running my normal errands, because they're everywhere. For some reason, I found a whole nest of tourists swarming the new Five Below in Dr. P this morning, grabbing baskets full of stuff like they thought Squishmallows were stuffed with gold.

I've lived here almost twenty years, and have never seen it this crazy outside of Christmas, Thanksgiving, and July 4th.

Also, hi, everybody! Longtime listener, first time caller, lol. I've spent weeks reading through all of the M'Kay threads. Thanks for all the entertainment -- you all, I mean. Obviously. M'Kay never entertained anybody (on purpose).

Reactions: 12
Hi, local here! There was one week in January, and most of a week in November that was like the off-season used to be, years ago. Otherwise, WDW has been slammed since October. Like, 45-60 min wait for PeopleMover, slammed. You must have been one of the lucky ones who accidentally timed their trip perfectly.

A lot of people who delayed trips from Spring 2020-onward are running out of time to reschedule before they lose the credit for their plane tickets and hotel reservations. They're coming in crazy numbers now, especially people who are still working remotely, or whose kids are able to do remote learning. I live on the edge of the tourist area, and I'm having trouble just running my normal errands, because they're everywhere. For some reason, I found a whole nest of tourists swarming the new Five Below in Dr. P this morning, grabbing baskets full of stuff like they thought Squishmallows were stuffed with gold.

I've lived here almost twenty years, and have never seen it this crazy outside of Christmas, Thanksgiving, and July 4th.

Also, hi, everybody! Longtime listener, first time caller, lol. I've spent weeks reading through all of the M'Kay threads. Thanks for all the entertainment -- you all, I mean. Obviously. M'Kay never entertained anybody (on purpose).
Welcome to tattle. Michael’s chins welcome you too.
1650631996470.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yes, exactly. You proved my point I made in another post about how it probably is more busy due to the 50th, rescheduled trips and that it was just Spring Break. But I think even with crowds (and I have been there when it's crowded), if you prioritize, don't pressure yourself to do everything, etc, the magic shouldn't be gone. Honestly I think a lot of people that say "the magic is gone" are a bunch of entitled Karens, people who don't come up with a game plan or research at all, or vloggers mad they're off the media list.

Welcome to the group!

Reactions: 1
I haven't bothered to give either Kay bros. a view lately, but today I gave in & it didn't disappoint (well, I mean it did, but you know). Michael stated dumb things per usual, like how he shows a light fixture in the new cafe & states that it's hanging from the ceiling. :unsure: Also, Mikey is unhappy twice today, once getting shut down by a PhotoPass photographer for an Encanto shot, stating it was for kids only...BUT Mikey is a kid! The second, not being able to get his 20 packets of sugar Starbucks because of "opening day issues". Happy Friday, tattle folks!

Reactions: 8
I haven't bothered to give either Kay bros. a view lately, but today I gave in & it didn't disappoint (well, I mean it did, but you know). Michael stated dumb things per usual, like how he shows a light fixture in the new cafe & states that it's hanging from the ceiling. :unsure: Also, Mikey is unhappy twice today, once getting shut down by a PhotoPass photographer for an Encanto shot, stating it was for kids only...BUT Mikey is a kid! The second, not being able to get his 20 packets of sugar Starbucks because of "opening day issues". Happy Friday, tattle folks!
What was the Photo pass picture? Was it with a character? I bet that character was relieved they didn't have to listen to Mikey ramble on like he thinks they're having a real conversation.

Reactions: 3
He said it was no big deal like 4 times and he would try again later. You could tell he was really mad. duck you kelly Wertz. I had to stir the pot off of the lovely ms. Teresa’s post

Theresa
1 hour ago
My family loves seeing you in the parks Michael!! Looks like a “Magical” Day for sure. I’m shocked you were turned away from taking a character photo….Hopefully you didn’t wait on a long line…wow that’s really odd. I’m not a fan of Coach or D&B, but I’m sure those who are will enjoy the new collections
emoji_u1f60a.png
xo

Hide reply

Y69ClBLmsc38HDHFNTEBthtb=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Classic Dave
23 seconds ago
Maybe the photographer had something against Michael. I’m 60 and got my picture taken there yesterday.

Dave’s got a new video so i did t want him to feel left out. Yes, I’m a tool.

Jimmy V
7 minutes ago
another great vlog in this series from Fabulous Las Vegas
LAk4N9GY_yw3dizdZoxTrjLhlY4r_rkz3GA=w48-h48-c-k-nd.png

Y69ClBLmsc38HDHFNTEBthtb=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Classic Dave

I know right. All the meticulous research he does makes all the difference.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just noticed this comment on the Salt & Straw pic (below). Been two days and not deleted. I hope everyone is ok. BTW, Kimmy is my favorite person of the day. 😛
Screenshot_20220422-110918.png

Screenshot_20220421-021353.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not going to bother watching the latest video, judging by his views the last couple of years no one else is either, but by the thumbnail between the grey hair and his neck looking 7 months pregnant Mike is looking closer to his mid 50’s then ever. Way to go mikey!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

We noticed this when we were in the area in March. I’m also assuming because no one with a family can cruise (obv you can but if test positive it ruins the whole vacation) everyone is just congregating in Orlando. Lol

Reactions: 2
He said it was no big deal like 4 times and he would try again later. You could tell he was really mad. duck you kelly Wertz. I had to stir the pot off of the lovely ms. Teresa’s post

Theresa
1 hour ago
My family loves seeing you in the parks Michael!! Looks like a “Magical” Day for sure. I’m shocked you were turned away from taking a character photo….Hopefully you didn’t wait on a long line…wow that’s really odd. I’m not a fan of Coach or D&B, but I’m sure those who are will enjoy the new collections View attachment 1212931 xo

Hide reply

View attachment 1212932
Classic Dave
23 seconds ago
Maybe the photographer had something against Michael. I’m 60 and got my picture taken there yesterday.

Dave’s got a new video so i did t want him to feel left out. Yes, I’m a tool.

Jimmy V
7 minutes ago
another great vlog in this series from Fabulous Las VegasView attachment 1212944

View attachment 1212945
Classic Dave

I know right. All the meticulous research he does makes all the difference.
I swear, Theresa is nuts.

• Haha
I swear, Theresa is nuts.
I honestly feel sorry for her - it's just so weird for her to blindly follow and trust everything this guy does and says. She has kids and a family but yet she is so wrapped up in Michael, and appears to post everyday, multiple times praising him.

Reactions: 4
I honestly feel sorry for her - it's just so weird for her to blindly follow and trust everything this guy does and says. She has kids and a family but yet she is so wrapped up in Michael, and appears to post everyday, multiple times praising him.
I'd feel sorry for her if she hadn't been a witch to me for no reason several times.

Oh wow, really? I had no idea. So sorry about that. Can you share any tea?
If I'm honest, I don't even remember what they were about. The first time was a couple of years ago and I responded to something she said. I don't remember if she was wrong about something or what and I and others corrected her information. She flipped out and said she was never going to post or comment again (yeah right). No one was rude to her. But she just went off on everyone. I ended up blocking her but she'd get rude to people during Michael's live streams as well but never me. She started being nice to me so I gave her the benefit of the doubt a year later but she freaked out on me again after she complained about something at Disney (lack of parades, no noodles at Ohana, or Disney Dining Plan?) and I think I said something about how Disney had limited staff, had just opened back up, there were still mandates and were doing the best they can and she freaked out and tried to make herself a victim again.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If I'm honest, I don't even remember what they were about. The first time was a couple of years ago and I responded to something she said. I don't remember if she was wrong about something or what and I and others corrected her information. She flipped out and said she was never going to post or comment again (yeah right). No one was rude to her. But she just went off on everyone. I ended up blocking her but she'd get rude to people during Michael's live streams as well but never me. She started being nice to me so I gave her the benefit of the doubt a year later but she freaked out on me again after she complained about something at Disney (lack of parades, no noodles at Ohana, or Disney Dining Plan?) and I think I said something about how Disney had limited staff, had just opened back up, there were still mandates and were doing the best they can and she freaked out and tried to make herself a victim again.
We may actually know each other. :cool: I remember something about that a few years back. I haven't been a Patron for a while now, but now that you've mentioned it, it's all coming back to me now. I never had a run-in with Theresa, just Kelly, and then of course the subsequent fall out with her tribe of witches (plus one man). Even if Kelly apologized and threw herself at my mercy, I don't think I would be able to get past her lies, scheming, and character defamation. She's absolutely the worst of the bunch. The lie she told about me is unforgivable.

• Sad
We may actually know each other. :cool: I remember something about that a few years back. I haven't been a Patron for a while now, but now that you've mentioned it, it's all coming back to me now. I never had a run-in with Theresa, just Kelly, and then of course the subsequent fall out with her tribe of witches (plus one man). Even if Kelly apologized and threw herself at my mercy, I don't think I would be able to get past her lies, scheming, and character defamation. She's absolutely the worst of the bunch. The lie she told about me is unforgivable.
I never had an issue with Kelly or anyone else. Just Theresa and I think she was creating issues with everyone in that thread. I do think Kelly needs to focus on her own man and not Dave, though. I don't think it was her now, but at first I thought Dave's girlfriend was her but then saw she was married or at least practically. I would be so pissed if I was with someone putting that much energy into another person.

Reactions: 1
Also, Mikey is unhappy twice today, once getting shut down by a PhotoPass photographer for an Encanto shot, stating it was for kids only...BUT Mikey is a kid!
Funnily enough, that Photopass picture isn’t reserved for children because Paging Mr Morrow had his photo taken there the other day. I guess that Cast Member doesn’t like Michael Kay! 😂

More Cast Members need to shut these vloggers down!

I’m surprised he didn’t rant more like when he did at the Swan hotel. Maybe on Monday he’ll post a “note to Disney leadership” video! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Question... When you purchase a ticket to WDW, or Disneyland, do you agree that your image can be captured and used by others?

I assume so, since vloggers do it all the time?

Working on my plan to develop a "TMZ" type channel focusing on our "friends."😋

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.