Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

esc2476

Chatty Member
I sat through the video of what Michael thinks you have to bring on the cruise and compiled the list so you don't have to watch:

(1) American flag bathing suit
(2) Extra sugar packets (in case the ship runs out)
(3) Your mom

Hope that helps everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Claude4

VIP Member
I had a sighting in the wild last night. I was at Gators Dockside restaurant in Windermere slamming some beers with the wife when I notice out the corner of my eye the one and only Michael cruising into the restaurant. My words to my wife “holy fucking shit that’s Michael“. Pics or it did‘t happen— I got you covered and even better video.

My first objective was to accurately determine his height because he keeps emphasizing his six footedness. I went to the restroom to fake pee so I could get a better look and as luck would have it Michael was being seated right in front of me as I was walking out which allowed me to fake text and get this pic.
1650712809743.jpeg

I‘m 6 foot 3 and on a good day Michael is 5 foot 10 and 1/4 max. BTW, they say the camera adds 10 lbs but Michael looks the same in person. He is eating with one guy and it looks like they played (or at least his friend) golf. No women just one dude with him. I begged my wife to make a fake phone call with video rolling for my peps here on tattle which produced this. Sorry so much motion but wife was going 007.

He acted like a normal person, no squealing or exaggerated expressions. We left before Michael did so I checked the parking lot for Honda CRVs. I know it’s a popular car but there was only one in the parking lot. Interestingly it had a BLM and Rainbow pride sticker on the back. Probably not Michael’s unless he is trying to change the narrative. Sorry having issues posting the video. Will try to fix.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
Apparently, today is Michael's birthday. I haven't seen any of the self-promoting posts that he usually does, but from this pic, he really got the VIP treatment at Magic Kingdom today.

PS - This one is just for @Claude4 -- you're welcome.

Picture153.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

TikiMeerkat

If Disney’s core demographic was failed YouTubers who were single, unemployed men in their early 30’s living with their mom who rarely go to the parks, and spend almost no money when they do, there would be massive panic in the boardroom this morning.
The great irony of Michael’s life is that he ruined his favorite thing FOR HIMSELF. Yes, the pandemic has had real effects on the way Disney operates. Yes, they’ve made some unpopular changes. But how many times did we see Michael chatter to himself about his fear of “losing the magic” before he moved to Florida? He knew this was a possibility and he made the choice anyway to go this hard and not make any effort to pace himself. He burned himself out and he knew what he was doing, he just assumed — as he often does — that he would be immune, that he would be the exception. Turns out the permanent vacation lifestyle gets old after awhile, and now he’s attempting to save face by pretending it’s somehow Disney’s fault that he’s crashed and burned. Passing the blame, another Michael Kay specialty. He chose to relocate his life and quit his day job to basically live in a theme park, and when that choice wasn’t as profitable or comfortable as he wanted, it’s somehow a mega-corporation’s fault and not his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

cat eye

A9A131A7-7BDA-4E89-BCEE-FC800BE47620.jpeg

Spotted medium shirt leaving the expo. He has the 5K shirt in his bag. Mikey is ready for the yeti!

• Wow
  • Heart

TikiMeerkat

Michael, hiding in the bushes, zooming in on the cast member preview:
“I’m so glad the cast members get to experience this first. They deserve it for making magic for us. I’m really happy they get to be first. I don’t sound happy, but I am. And this is okay because Mom told me I’m still her special boy even though Disney will never give me exclusive early access ever again. This is fine. I’m fine. I could be a cast member if I wanted to. I think the cast members are so great and magical, and I’m happy they get this preview, but I don’t want to be there. They should go first. Absolutely. It doesn’t bother me. The barely-concealed rage simmering in my voice is totally unrelated to the cast members over there who I am zooming in on right now from my vantage point behind these decorative shrubs that were placed here specifically to deter people from doing what I’m doing now. My mom still loves me so it’s okay that my dad doesn’t and it’s okay that I’m not invited to this preview. I don’t even like Disney that much anymore even though my mom said the Internet trolls are wrong and it’s not just for babies and I can do what I want because I live in the greatest country in the world, the United States of America. Anyway I’m really happy for these cast members.”

• Haha
  • Heart

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
He is doing the exact same thing that he did by moving to Florida. He's going all in on becoming a cruise vlogger, but has no perspective about what his audience wants or can afford. Cruising every other week isn't reality, and he is just repeating the same experience over and over again. Further, he doesn't approach vlogging these cruises like a business. Professional travel vloggers aren't just there to "relax", they preplan, do the research, plan their story and viewer journey.

He does nothing of this.

Some of the best cruise vloggers out there give helpful advice, they even cruise budget lines and take inside cabins to show viewers what it's like (Emma Cruises for example - short vlogs with a variety of ships and sailings, she also showed what happens if you lose your cruise card). They show what happens if things go wrong (Cruise with Josh for example - he showed what happens when you lose your wallet/ID on an excursion). Ordinary Adventures recently did a vlog that showed what happens if you have an accident as a passenger. Kitra fell and badly broke her ankle while they were at Coco Cay (I mean she REALLY broke it - nasty break), and they showed the entire experience from getting her off the island, the ship's medical center, and what happened after.

Michael shows us how to get ice cream 6x per day.
Michael shows us the kids/teen center.
Michael shows us how to wake up your sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
Also, Mikey is unhappy twice today, once getting shut down by a PhotoPass photographer for an Encanto shot, stating it was for kids only...BUT Mikey is a kid!
Funnily enough, that Photopass picture isn’t reserved for children because Paging Mr Morrow had his photo taken there the other day. I guess that Cast Member doesn’t like Michael Kay! 😂

More Cast Members need to shut these vloggers down!

I’m surprised he didn’t rant more like when he did at the Swan hotel. Maybe on Monday he’ll post a “note to Disney leadership” video! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
1649869726621.png

For those of you who wanted to know what the Kayho's look like, here they are. I spy Shelley B, Kelly, Jackie, Claire.
Can anyone else put names to faces?

Oh, and @Claude4 - this is for you. (just a little payback for all of your posts for us ladies). ;):LOL::ROFLMAO::giggle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Karl Berg

Three lightsaber event videos in the past day:
PMM: 36,000 views
Adam The Woo: 40,000 views
Mike: 1,400 views

This sums up Mike's channel pretty good.

putaspellonyou101

i don't think the photo is bad. Man I would hate for a lot of the people on this board to see pictures of me 🤣🤣. I don't know this woman but from the photos alone, she looks likea majority of people out there.

also, because I am a fatty, I would like to 10000% agree with steakhouse71 being amazing!!!! I cannot wait to go back!!!
I'm a big girl myself and I cringe every time people on here make horrible references to weight, but I'm not on social media throwing myself out there either. Weight has nothing to do with attitude and character and it is unfortunate when people insult someone's weight when the issue is what they have said and done and not what they've eaten. I came here seeking truth about what I have noticed about Michael's omissions-issues with his filming style and lack of creativity. I initially really liked Michael and wanted him to succeed but his efforts and honesty have been slowly diminishing and it is nice to know I'm not the only one who sees it and gets frustrated with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

barkleyblue

I finally had to turn off the vlog - Mikey's huffing and puffing while running walking put my misophonia into overdrive
He was huffing and puffing while he was walking in the parking lot before the race started.
He stopped walking whenever he decided to take a picture with a Disney character.
He walks about 3 miles
Calls what he is doing "5K race" over and over
And then literally, LITERALLY acts like he won an Olympic gold medal when he crossed the finish line.
I truly am (not joking a bit) beginning to think that he might be cognitively/developmentally disabled.
I just might need to start feeling sorry for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

wtc50e

Chatty Member
You’re that concerned but you didn’t get vaccinated last year and paraded around the park unmasked at the height of this? Shut the fuck up

• Angry
Reactions: 16

mkmilkshake

Michael is delusional. He’s pontificating again about all that irritates him. The first three examples he gave were situations where Disney in essence sold out the maximum tickets = maximized their profit and irritated Michael. He says lighting lane is not sustainable (aka he doesn’t like it). I’m not a fan either but in Disney’s most recent quarterly report it said that 30% of vacationing families used genie+ at least once on their trip which means it isn’t going away. I rope dropped MK yesterday and we left by noon because if was a fucking mad house. Disney is printing money right now.
If Disney’s core demographic was failed YouTubers who were single, unemployed men in their early 30’s living with their mom who rarely go to the parks, and spend almost no money when they do, there would be massive panic in the boardroom this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

CMDisney

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice in today's video that he DID NOT mention proof of vaccination as something to bring? He said to make sure you have all of your travel documents, passport and ID, but he didn't specifically mention it. I just thought that would be something to mention especially since most, if not all of the cruise lines, recommend having this with you at all times as it may be required for certain ports and businesses. I know things are changing all the time and your mileage may vary, but if I was presenting myself as an expert and giving advice, it's definitely something I would mention.
Amen, my friend! There was nothing of value to a first time cruiser in this video.

I could go through each of his lame talking points and list a bunch of questions a first time cruiser might have.

The video today was, again, MK mailing it in. There was no effort put forth, but simply getting some content out to get views. Nothing more.

Example: Make sure you complete the muster drill when you get onboard.

If you are truly a first time cruiser, you wouldn't know what a muster drill is, why the cruise line requires it, what it consists of, etc.

Example: Drink packages are typically available on cruises, but vary by line.

What is a drink package? Are there different types of packages? Why might I want a drink package? What is included in my cruise price if I do not purchase a drink package?

And... He could really only speak to Disney cruises. He threw in a RC mention here and there, but really had nothing of substance.

And... He must be cruising Princess next, as he attempted to throw that line in as well.
:rolleyes:

Reactions: 15