Michael & David Kay #8 Farewell to the Disney Dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three lightsaber event videos in the past day:
PMM: 36,000 views
Adam The Woo: 40,000 views
Mike: 1,400 views

This sums up Mike's channel pretty good.

Reactions: 18
To be fair, he wants us to say Kay.

What he doesn't want us to say is Karlsberg. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where is @Claude4 to bless this first page with the majestic scenery of our favorite Karlsbergs?

And a quick Recap of the last thread:

Michael is now a cruise expert giving us helpful info like how a vacation on a boat is quite a bit different than a vacation in Disney World.
Michael's been joined by mystery guests to help his vlogs get 800 views instead of 600 views. It's usually his mom.
Dave is in Ireland, he can stay there.
Michael wants us to know what cruise he should do next. Hopefully somewhere north where icebergs come into the mix!

Might've missed a few details but I think this covers it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm not ging to be convinced he actually drank a beer since his thumbnail showed the clear cup but he drank from a printed paper cup. If I bought a beer and shared it with a friend, I'd pour my original beer into the paper cup for them. That's typical... looking at how he 'did it', he poured beer into paper cup for himself and took pic of him holding clear cup with beer missing, then gave it to 'friend to share' and then drank from paper cup. I'm not buying it. The views are quite small for sure! I agree, why would you ask a vegan to try your chicken. A real friend wouldn't even suggest one to him because they know how adamant he his about not liking to drink alcohol. He's just trying to seem like one of the cool kids.

Reactions: 7
So with RunDisney a few days away, does MK drop his passion for running quicker than PMM drops a salad?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm not ging to be convinced he actually drank a beer since his thumbnail showed the clear cup but he drank from a printed paper cup. If I bought a beer and shared it with a friend, I'd pour my original beer into the paper cup for them. That's typical... looking at how he 'did it', he poured beer into paper cup for himself and took pic of him holding clear cup with beer missing, then gave it to 'friend to share' and then drank from paper cup. I'm not buying it. The views are quite small for sure! I agree, why would you ask a vegan to try your chicken. A real friend wouldn't even suggest one to him because they know how adamant he his about not liking to drink alcohol. He's just trying to seem like one of the cool kids.
He probably just had a small taste and gave the rest to mommy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm running (well, jogging/walking/crawling if necessary) the 5K at runDisney this week. Hoping to see Michael in the wild...I'll let y'all know.

Anyone else going?

Reactions: 11
Wow, he’s really phoning it in, isn’t he?
Something about his demeanor in these new Epcot food reviews comes across as disinterested and even more fake than usual. It truly does not seem like he’s enjoying himself in the slightest. It’s obvious that he’s only filming at Epcot to check the box.

And yikes... when he’s talking about the beer, you get a good (bad?) view of how his chins just melt into the mound of his neck these days.

TheNextStacey, good luck for your race! And definitely let us know if you spot Michael, although I think it’s only a matter of time before he changes from an “I love RunDisney” guy into an “I love sweet beer” guy.

Just watched the vlog. So is he trolling the girl with the white robe and the black backpack? He kept showing the back of her several times in different places during the meetup. He’s an idiot. If he wanted to try the beer all he has to do is go to Publix. Yeah also figure he got the coffee since he had alcohol. He’s a weirdo.

Reactions: 3
We've crapped on Mike a lot lately....and justifiably so.

But...what about Dave?

It just seems so bizarre that he hasn't posted any/many pictures from overseas. Don't get me wrong, I understand that videos take time to edit and what not, so those might be delayed. But, his Insta is pretty bare.

A part of me is worried/wonders if his idiot self didn't get cell phone service figured out. I know when I went overseas I purchased a SIM card when I got to the UK. He made it sound like he was going to float from place to place, hostel to hostel, probably. If he didn't get cell phone service sorted, and he isn't settling down anywhere with some decent wifi...I'm honestly slightly worried about the guy.

We know he was in Ireland around 3/12-13. But, he is still posting Arizona pics and videos. It makes things very, very confusing. Of course Dave's sense of travel time has always been a bit complicated. He will often talk about going on adventures for "who knows how long" which end up being like 1 or 2 days. This time he said he would be over there for a few weeks, but...it might be months, who knows. Who knows if he has any actual plans. I mean...I presume he has a return flight ticket but...maybe not.

We've crapped on Mike a lot lately....and justifiably so.

But...what about Dave?

It just seems so bizarre that he hasn't posted any/many pictures from overseas. Don't get me wrong, I understand that videos take time to edit and what not, so those might be delayed. But, his Insta is pretty bare.

A part of me is worried/wonders if his idiot self didn't get cell phone service figured out. I know when I went overseas I purchased a SIM card when I got to the UK. He made it sound like he was going to float from place to place, hostel to hostel, probably. If he didn't get cell phone service sorted, and he isn't settling down anywhere with some decent wifi...I'm honestly slightly worried about the guy.

We know he was in Ireland around 3/12-13. But, he is still posting Arizona pics and videos. It makes things very, very confusing. Of course Dave's sense of travel time has always been a bit complicated. He will often talk about going on adventures for "who knows how long" which end up being like 1 or 2 days. This time he said he would be over there for a few weeks, but...it might be months, who knows. Who knows if he has any actual plans. I mean...I presume he has a return flight ticket but...maybe not.
Dave always does that. Most of his vlogs always are around 2-3 months from when he actually went. He even shows "new" Christmas content in March when no one even cares about Christmas anymore.

Funny thing was Dave asking people in the livestream from Aulani last year what he should do in Hawaii when he was already there for 3 weeks touring the hotels and shopping malls of Why-kiki and the Aulani portion was the tailend of the trip. If the point of his channel is to get him on The Amazing Race, it ain't happening soon. His trip vlogs get a nothingburger of 500 views now as no one wants to watch him pester staff for free cups of water.

If he has taken up drinking beer, his weight is going to spiral even further out of control. A diet of fatty foods, sugar and beer is not good. For someone who claims to be watching his calorie and sugar intake, he's sure not doing a very good job.

Reactions: 4
GUYS. I think he was trolling me in the beginning of today's vlog lollll. I commented on his video when he ate the goat cheese creamsicle thing and asked him (kindly) to use more adjectives and compare the food items he's trying to other things. Watch the first couple of minutes of today's vlog lol. I meant for him to compare it to every day food items, not specific to Disney. Also very much doubt he actually had beverly.

Also, hello! I've been lurking for a long time now. Only ever commented twice on Michaels videos, one when he had the audacity to compare the iphone 13 camera to his professional camera in which he uses auto settings. I'm a professional photographer sooo it annoyed me. Then the "yucky" video. I try to say things kindly to not get banned as I do want him to open his eyes and see deep down we're trying to help.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.