Michael & David Kay #8 Farewell to the Disney Dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because I had to do it.
CPg_48vweYq__-ozqxISFV0V=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Eric The Actor

Can a current patreon subscriber give me some info? I was thinking of joining but I notice a lot of people are leaving patreon. What kind of content can I expect? Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lots of walking, talking, two-finger pointing around the Polynesian in today's video. Zero effort, as usual. :sleep:💤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is Dave really this dumb? I've seen that would make me think otherwise. 🤣
Ha ha. ”Dave the Researcher” is one of my burners. I was surprised he answered me and didn't delete it. duck you kelly Wertz.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ha ha. ”Dave the Researcher” is one of my burners. I was surprised he answered me and didn't delete it. duck you kelly Wertz.
I can hear him saying to himself "they love the faces! I knew if I stuck with it then it was eventually going to pay off! You're on your way Dave! Play on!". 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can hear him saying to himself "they love the faces! I knew if I stuck with it then it was eventually going to pay off! You're on your way Dave! Play on!". 🤣🤣.
Yes —I have to troll him in a way that is confusing and could be a compliment otherwise I’m immediately deleted. Here is my attempt for Dave’s video for today. It is an unwatchable word salad with tons of ”who knows, not sure TBD, maybe, we’ll see”.

Thelma Johnson

Dave this remind me of your Hawaii trip. You overcome obstacles and keep going. Has the same vibe too.

I can’t believe Dave left this one from me up and even answered it.

Train Wreck
21 hours ago
Two words come to mind to describe this international adventure. Can you guess them?

Hide reply

JWAK5mK0Vj4aFMhmq99GKjqw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Dave Kay

43 minutes ago
Best ever!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just don't understand the mindset of reaching for 400 when you lost so many
Seems like the first order of business would be to plug the huge hole in his sinking ship. His content is unwatchable, how does he possibly expect to keep his current patreons, much less attract new ones. Take today's video, for example. Michael was "informing" us about the new DVC "home" to be built in the Polynesian resort. He babbled about the fact that the path between the Poly and Grand Floridian was going to be removed and guests would have to take the monorail from the Poly to get to the GF. First, why would they do that? That path is such a huge convenience, especially since Disney expended $$$$$$$$$$ to extend the path to Magic Kingdom. Second, why wouldn't you be able to at least walk through the new DVC resort to the other side of the building and continue walking on the path to GF? His video today, was not unusual, he put zero thought into it and it was not interesting.

Seems like the first order of business would be to plug the huge hole in his sinking ship. His content is unwatchable, how does he possibly expect to keep his current patreons, much less attract new ones. Take today's video, for example. Michael was "informing" us about the new DVC "home" to be built in the Polynesian resort. He babbled about the fact that the path between the Poly and Grand Floridian was going to be removed and guests would have to take the monorail from the Poly to get to the GF. First, why would they do that? That path is such a huge convenience, especially since Disney expended $$$$$$$$$$ to extend the path to Magic Kingdom. Second, why wouldn't you be able to at least walk through the new DVC resort to the other side of the building and continue walking on the path to GF? His video today, was not unusual, he put zero thought into it and it was not interesting.
Your last sentence is why he fails. It’s hard for me to believe he watches other peoples content. Any fool can tell when someone has done research, provides proof sources, starts with a hook, gives you the meet then puts a bow on it at the end. It’s a classic way to do a sales presentation and it takes a lot of practice/rehearsal. Michael and Dave are both lazy. I’m almost tired of trolling them….almost.

T-Rexx he is giving absolutely no researched information. He's putting minimal effort into any video. Just go ahead and quit. Plugging the holes would be at the property every day pounding the pavement as they say- turning out entertaining and/or informative videos almost daily. If he's not willing to do that, he can give up his dream of being a well known Disney vlogger and he has a VERY long way to go to be a cruise vlogger. Cruising is expensive and already a crowded youtube topic- by people who are way more experienced than Michael.

I'm unfortunately up-to-date on Dave's travel vlogs. I now think I've figured out his "style", or as he would say, "styling's". I give him props for his solo travels, however, I think for him, the camera is essentially his "invisible friend". Someone to make him feel like he's not traveling alone. Someone to ramble on with as if he's having real conversations. He films every stupid thing, almost like he's live-streaming, but he's not, and he doesn't edit the footage down to be a normal vlog. Camera = invisible friend. Mic drop. 🎤

Also, he bought a huge bottle of some pineapple drink because he wanted the bottle to keep for refilling for water, but didn't actually purchase water because the pineapple drink was less expensive. :rolleyes:

I gave up trying to figure out Michael long ago.

Reactions: 8
Yes —I have to troll him in a way that is confusing and could be a compliment otherwise I’m immediately deleted. Here is my attempt for Dave’s video for today. It is an unwatchable word salad with tons of ”who knows, not sure TBD, maybe, we’ll see”.

Thelma Johnson

Dave this remind me of your Hawaii trip. You overcome obstacles and keep going. Has the same vibe too.

I can’t believe Dave left this one from me up and even answered it.

Train Wreck
21 hours ago
Two words come to mind to describe this international adventure. Can you guess them?

Hide reply

View attachment 1237959
Dave Kay
43 minutes ago
Best ever!
Holy tit, he is so bleeping stupid. He has to be trolling us from an evil lair somehow…no one is this bleeping obliviously ignorantly stupid.

Reactions: 2
dave has to be a little discouraged. He does his first “international adventure” and gets to say “Dave Kay here today…” and only 3% of his subscribers give a tit but it’s worse because I’m guessing 1/2 of the views are from people like me. I’m frequently the most up voted comment if I don’t get deleted.

8HhoPCwgdBbbEiH4GU4upIS3=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Thelma Johnson
16 hours ago
Dave this reminds of of your Hawaii trip. You overcome obstacles and keep going. Has the same vibe too.

Hide 3 replies

yS53DSywajOx_Bz-bDC4BUOg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

A Couple of BrickHeads
10 hours ago
I love how there’s barely any editing between these awesome venues.

yS53DSywajOx_Bz-bDC4BUOg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

A Couple of BrickHeads
9 hours ago
TBF this is better than the Hawaii trip tho

eh3lXyQZC36Uw4XoyQTYf7u5=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Randall Martel
7 hours ago
And I love how everything is so spontaneous and uncertain, because how could anyone know what is in Dublin before getting there?!? Edge of your seat, phenomenal content.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is on delete alert. I’m fond of Michael’s chins in my photo. Hope Dave doesn’t notice.

55ULCHGCLEtz8f07fK5aPwbQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Ettore Mo
12 hours ago
horrible vlog :(

Hide reply

bQzAzknT6tvBALBF35PVoR8g=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

You've Said It All
2 hours ago
41 minutes is a bad idea. No research is a bad idea. No self awareness coupled with winging it = bad content. When subs refuse to watch it’s over.

• Haha
I'm unfortunately up-to-date on Dave's travel vlogs. I now think I've figured out his "style", or as he would say, "styling's". I give him props for his solo travels, however, I think for him, the camera is essentially his "invisible friend". Someone to make him feel like he's not traveling alone. Someone to ramble on with as if he's having real conversations.
If that's the case, that's somewhat sad and understandable. When I was young/single - traveling SOLO was hard. You want to go to eat somewhere nice and it's "table for one" or sitting at the bar and having a reduced/limited menu. It just felt "weird" I feel sorry for Dave, I don't feel sorry for Michael.

Dave just seems like one of those weird folk in the IT shop that just doesn't quite "Get it". Tries hard. Wants to be a social person. But just quite can't get there

If that's the case, that's somewhat sad and understandable. When I was young/single - traveling SOLO was hard. You want to go to eat somewhere nice and it's "table for one" or sitting at the bar and having a reduced/limited menu. It just felt "weird" I feel sorry for Dave, I don't feel sorry for Michael.

Dave just seems like one of those weird folk in the IT shop that just doesn't quite "Get it". Tries hard. Wants to be a social person. But just quite can't get there
Perhaps the loneliness is leading to a further mental breakdown. In vegas he went to a counter service restaurant and was surprised “you pay in advance” and then they bring the food to you. Apparently this new trend in dining confused him as he wasn’t aware when to tip. No words

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Perhaps the loneliness is leading to a further mental breakdown. In vegas he went to a counter service restaurant and was surprised “you pay in advance” and then they bring the food to you. Apparently this new trend in dining confused him as he wasn’t aware when to tip. No words
I mean it could. Imagine you're Dave. You're going to USC, you appear to have friends and you seem to be doing well. You graduate, everyone moves away. You move to wherever for a job, you can't seem to find your niche. You're weird AF so you can't find a partner. You can't turn to your family because it's toxic AF.

I really feel bad for him. He's an idiot....but I do feel bad for him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.