Michael & David Kay #8 Farewell to the Disney Dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone knows Michael is an alt-right a-hole. His latest video about Disney 'losing his magic' is obviously alluding to changes that MAGA hats want. Michael, just come out and say that you don't like gay people. Drop the buzz words. Just be honest.

Reactions: 7
Seems like I finally made the ranks of having my comment shadow banned. It is such a sad state for his channel to be in when any comment that isn't glowing praise gets removed from view. He may do a little better if he'd actually listen to people who aren't flowering him with praise.

So... he has decided that 200 is the new goal. At this point, I'd really like to see it drop another 20 a month...that's my Patreon goal

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh my. This guy is a wacko. He is so butt hurt about not being invited to the SW hotel opening.

I love it how he proclaims Disney watches his video.

This guy is a disaster. I love watching his videos because they make me feel uncomfortable like episodes of The Office.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seems like I finally made the ranks of having my comment shadow banned. It is such a sad state for his channel to be in when any comment that isn't glowing praise gets removed from view. He may do a little better if he'd actually listen to people who aren't flowering him with praise.

So... he has decided that 200 is the new goal. At this point, I'd really like to see it drop another 20 a month...that's my Patreon goal
How stupid are people who throw this guy money? Reaching a membership threshold allows the members to choose the luxury resort, room type and view... FOR HIM!?

He uses the words, us/we and they fall for it!? They get zero benefit from this.

Michael doesn't even do fun give aways or raffles to thank viewers!

This guy is a complete jerk and fleecing people. Ughggg! 🤬

His membership will continue to drop. Humans CANNOT BE STUPID ENOUGH TO FUND THIS A-HOLE!

Reactions: 7
I asked Michael if he thought critical videos would jeopardize his very special media privileges and it got deleted but this guys comment is allowed.
uoY3J1FcTkaABK4mDW0dxOcQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

DisneyFluent
20 hours ago
Your videos have been getting increasingly more negative against Disney, and they’re really a bummer. They’re your opinion, and that’s what your channel is about, but my family doesn’t enjoy it anymore. So you’ve lost us. I hope you can find joy again. Perhaps you’re just getting used to everything living down there and you hyped up your expectations initially and now you’re bored. Do something else, but the negativity is not what us as a family wants to view.

Reactions: 13
Everyone knows Michael is an alt-right a-hole. His latest video about Disney 'losing his magic' is obviously alluding to changes that MAGA hats want. Michael, just come out and say that you don't like gay people. Drop the buzz words. Just be honest.
This. He will pivot there at some point. The “I love Disney but it’s so woke” BS crowd. I bet it would increase his views. Even if it’s completely detached from reality.

Reactions: 5
Michael, Disney hasn’t lost its magic for vacationers. Maybe you shouldn’t have made the mistake of moving to Orlando and ruining it for yourself.

And if you don’t like it anymore, stop going (that includes Disney Cruises)! Disney won’t make changes while fools like you give them your money!

The only thing that stops me going as much is jerks like you expecting to be invited to Disney media events! Disney shouldn’t even hold events for low-life vloggers like you!

Amateur (in this case, totally rubbish) vloggers does not equal professional media!!

• Haha
Not sure if anyone posted this sentiment earlier, but I knew something was amiss with Michael's sudden dislike of WDW, but I couldn't put my finger on it. This makes perfect sense. I've always thought of him (since his move to FL and the "big reveal" it became) as an entitled, bigoted idiot not wanting people to live life as they wish. But I hadn't connected the dots on this for some reason, maybe because he's not even worth thinking about at all. Seriously, we will have his his video on during lunch and I'll hear this idiotic voice yammering on but it's not words to my ears, it's just background noise. It takes something truly mind bogglingly stupid to get my attention. That's usually just once or twice an episode, other than that, he's like white noise (in more ways than one).

I know I’ve already posted this several months ago but it still makes me laugh.
1651772229714.jpeg

• Haha
Odds on MK being invited to the Guardians ride and Magic Band+ preview today? I see Molly already has content posted to her IG.

Reactions: 1

that goal isn't new, it's been there for a while now

Odds on MK being invited to the Guardians ride and Magic Band+ preview today? I see Molly already has content posted to her IG.
I doubt it - he'll most likely have to use his AP to book a preview

Don't go to Disney, go on a cruise? People can barely afford Disney, much less do they have that much vacation time... Maybe we should just skip the parks and go golfing instead? Tool. Surprised he didn't delete this one yet

1651775424829.png

Reactions: 3
I don't even see his profile out there anymore. Did he give up "acting?" 🤣
He should give up acting like he doesn't hate gay people. Because he does. That's the reason Disney "has lost the magic" for him. Just go full on MAGA, Michael. Maybe you'll get invited to Mar-a-lago, since you're not getting invited to Disney events.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hate-watching Dave's Ireland Vlog #2. so you don't have to. Lowlights below:
  • Upon arrival in the part of town he is exploring for the day, sees a church, says its a "beautiful, what looks like ancient cathedral, perhaps, I mean not ancient, but it's a 'classic' cathedral, you know, it's many years old, and that's something I've been told of the architecture here, you know, we get to observe some 'classic' architecture, some beautiful castles" (Before being distracted by a Burger King ad and going on a tangent). If he had prepared with a properly working smartphone, or maybe a guidebook, he could have looked up that the Church was the Church of St. Michael in the Parish of Dun Laoghaire, the originally built (roughly 1865 -1902) church burned down in 1965, except for the original tower and spire, which remains, and the main church building reopened in 1973. Ancient indeed! Now you have learned more in a few seconds than Dave's entire video.
    • Not knowing what anything is and just speculating is a hallmark of this vlog. Again rather than just guess, either ask someone, look it up or look it up after you get back and add in text notes, or do a voiceover (actual editing!) don't speculate.
  • Goes to get brunch. Notes that its the weekend "Yay weekends..even though I'm not wor.. (doesn't finish saying working) I took some time off." That explains how he is able to do this.
  • Constantly points out the prices are in Euros, like he did over and over in the previous vlog. No need to keep doing this.
  • Orders a mocha, proceeds to explain it like he's never heard of a mocha or had one before. Later says it wasn't his thing, coffee in general isn't his thing, but it could have used more 'melk' in it.
  • Orders a pretty delicious looking duck sandwich with 'tobacco onions'. Re-assures us (and himself) that he asked and it just means they're deep fried onions, there's no actual tobacco on the sandwich, still expresses doubt,(because yes Dave, eating tobacco is a very european thing that's a remnant from the colonial era when the British shipped it back from Virginia :rolleyes:.) Us long time viewers having flashbacks to the cruise disaster ordering the 'beefsteak tomato' salad that had no steak or other kinds of beef, just tomatoes.
  • Mr. Always-cold-even-in-Florida's-brutal-heat-and-humidity continues to voice his displeasure with how cold he is, as he appears to have only brought his Amazon-branded thin zip up (that was probably free) rather than buying a proper cold-weather jacket, which would have cost $ (dollars, not Euros). Ends up too cold to walk out to a lighthouse.
  • Talks about all the 'beautiful sights' again. Shows some sort of memorial statue, calls it a 'beautiful piece of construction honoring those who have served this area', calls a cannon beautiful, calls buildings beautiful. Beautiful is one of the only adjectives in Dave's vocabulary. Any future love interest should be wary if he calls you this, as its sincerity is already suspect.
  • Ends up at the national maritime museum. Again completely unplanned. Originally I thought he was hanging out in this generally non-touristy area of Dublin because he planned on going to the museum, but its just complete dumb luck. He got too cold to explore the waterfront and stumbled upon the museum. He later confirms it, saying he wasn't in that part of town for the museum. Before going in, he says it has good reviews but then also notes he doesn't know 'how much tickets go for or how all that works'. But then if he presumably read reviews online, did he not think to look up the ticketing information?
  • Proceeds to include about 35 minutes worth of wandering around the museum in the vlog
    • Sees pirate flag display sign in museum, questions if they were actual pirate flags.
    • Says the museum 'hits home' for him because he is a fan of the water
    • Hints at finding a way to take a boat from Ireland to Liverpool 'one of these days'
    • Continues to speculate rather than read all of the things surrounding him literally explaining what everything is
    • We get about 30 seconds of actual interesting commentary from a museum worker
    • Everything is either cool, awesome, or beautiful, no surprise
    • While heading upstairs, notes a 'really interesting staircase vibe'
    • Dave sees a map and tries to show off his geography skills, with mixed results, while hinting that basically everywhere would be cool to visit one day
    • He does this really annoying maneuver with his camera where he's constantly pushing it forward to get a better look then pulling it back really fast and then back in to the next item then out again, causing this dizzying seasick effect, appropriate for the Maritime museum I suppose.
  • Ends up back in his Air B&B completely soaked, as he traveled without his rain coat or umbrella, after bitching the whole previous day that his umbrella was in the luggage that hadn't arrived. But then the luggage did arrive and he went out without it anyway.
Can't wait to see what the next 2 (so far) Ireland vlogs have in store, but I need to cleanse my brain for a while.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
His most recent thumbnail wins the punchable face award.
View attachment 1245751
Jesus I suddenly feel overwhelmed with rage!!! What a smug asshole!!

• Upon arrival in the part of town he is exploring for the day, sees a church, says its a "beautiful, what looks like ancient cathedral, perhaps, I mean not ancient, but it's a 'classic' cathedral, you know, it's many years old, and that's something I've been told of the architecture here, you know, we get to observe some 'classic' architecture, some beautiful castles" (Before being distracted by a Burger King ad and going on a tangent). If he had prepared with a properly working smartphone, or maybe a guidebook, he could have looked up that the Church was the Church of St. Michael in the Parish of Dun Laoghaire, the originally built (roughly 1865 -1902) church burned down in 1965, except for the original tower and spire, which remains, and the main church building reopened in 1973. Ancient indeed! Now you have learned more in a few seconds than Dave's entire video.
    • Not knowing what anything is and just speculating is a hallmark of this vlog. Again rather than just guess, either ask someone, look it up or look it up after you get back and add in text notes, or do a voiceover (actual editing!) don't speculate.
  • Goes to get brunch. Notes that its the weekend "Yay weekends..even though I'm not wor.. (doesn't finish saying working) I took some time off." That explains how he is able to do this.
  • Constantly points out the prices are in Euros, like he did over and over in the previous vlog. No need to keep doing this.
  • Orders a mocha, proceeds to explain it like he's never heard of a mocha or had one before. Later says it wasn't his thing, coffee in general isn't his thing, but it could have used more 'melk' in it.
  • Orders a pretty delicious looking duck sandwich with 'tobacco onions'. Re-assures us (and himself) that he asked and it just means they're deep fried onions, there's no actual tobacco on the sandwich, still expresses doubt,(because yes Dave, eating tobacco is a very european thing that's a remnant from the colonial era when the British shipped it back from Virginia :rolleyes:.) Us long time viewers having flashbacks to the cruise disaster ordering the 'beefsteak tomato' salad that had no steak or other kinds of beef, just tomatoes.
  • Mr. Always-cold-even-in-Florida's-brutal-heat-and-humidity continues to voice his displeasure with how cold he is, as he appears to have only brought his Amazon-branded thin zip up (that was probably free) rather than buying a proper cold-weather jacket, which would have cost $ (dollars, not Euros). Ends up too cold to walk out to a lighthouse.
  • Talks about all the 'beautiful sights' again. Shows some sort of memorial statue, calls it a 'beautiful piece of construction honoring those who have served this area', calls a cannon beautiful, calls buildings beautiful. Beautiful is one of the only adjectives in Dave's vocabulary. Any future love interest should be wary if he calls you this, as its sincerity is already suspect.
  • Ends up at the national maritime museum. Again completely unplanned. Originally I thought he was hanging out in this generally non-touristy area of Dublin because he planned on going to the museum, but its just complete dumb luck. He got too cold to explore the waterfront and stumbled upon the museum. He later confirms it, saying he wasn't in that part of town for the museum. Before going in, he says it has good reviews but then also notes he doesn't know 'how much tickets go for or how all that works'. But then if he presumably read reviews online, did he not think to look up the ticketing information?
  • Proceeds to include about 35 minutes worth of wandering around the museum in the vlog
    • Sees pirate flag display sign in museum, questions if they were actual pirate flags.
    • Hints at finding a way to take a boat from Ireland to Liverpool 'one of these days'
    • Continues to speculate rather than read all of the things surrounding him literally explaining what everything is
    • Dave sees a map and tries to show off his geography skills, with mixed results, while hinting that basically everywhere would be cool to visit one day
    • He does this really annoying maneuver with his camera where he's constantly pushing it forward to get a better look then pulling it back really fast and then back in to the next item then out again, causing this dizzying seasick effect, appropriate for the Maritime museum I suppose.
  • Ends up back in his Air B&B completely soaked, as he traveled without his rain coat or umbrella, after bitching the whole previous day that his umbrella was in the luggage that hadn't arrived. But then the luggage did arrive and he went out without it anyway.
Can't wait to see what the next 2 (so far) Ireland vlogs have in store, but I need to cleanse my brain for a while.
Who'd of thunk Ireland would be cold in February?🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Bless you:love::ROFLMAO: You really captured the pointlessness of his videos generally.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.