Michael & David Kay #8 Farewell to the Disney Dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice in today's video that he DID NOT mention proof of vaccination as something to bring? He said to make sure you have all of your travel documents, passport and ID, but he didn't specifically mention it. I just thought that would be something to mention especially since most, if not all of the cruise lines, recommend having this with you at all times as it may be required for certain ports and businesses. I know things are changing all the time and your mileage may vary, but if I was presenting myself as an expert and giving advice, it's definitely something I would mention.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice in today's video that he DID NOT mention proof of vaccination as something to bring? He said to make sure you have all of your travel documents, passport and ID, but he didn't specifically mention it. I just thought that would be something to mention especially since most, if not all of the cruise lines, recommend having this with you at all times as it may be required for certain ports and businesses. I know things are changing all the time and your mileage may vary, but if I was presenting myself as an expert and giving advice, it's definitely something I would mention.
Amen, my friend! There was nothing of value to a first time cruiser in this video.

I could go through each of his lame talking points and list a bunch of questions a first time cruiser might have.

The video today was, again, MK mailing it in. There was no effort put forth, but simply getting some content out to get views. Nothing more.

Example: Make sure you complete the muster drill when you get onboard.

If you are truly a first time cruiser, you wouldn't know what a muster drill is, why the cruise line requires it, what it consists of, etc.

Example: Drink packages are typically available on cruises, but vary by line.

What is a drink package? Are there different types of packages? Why might I want a drink package? What is included in my cruise price if I do not purchase a drink package?

And... He could really only speak to Disney cruises. He threw in a RC mention here and there, but really had nothing of substance.

And... He must be cruising Princess next, as he attempted to throw that line in as well.
:rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
Seems like less and less effort every video. He mentioned golfing regularly on his live stream this week so I guess when the cruise channel fails, he'll swap to golfing instead of sticking to fun Disney property content, which is how he gained the subscriptions he has- the fact that he rarely goes is a big part of his views being trash as well. If I were him, I would go back and review every video the period of time he started surging, take notes, and learn from myself instead of listening to patrons who give constant praise and lead him where they want him to go instead of where viewers apparently enjoyed him at.

Reactions: 6
is it just me or is "pairs of swimsuits" a thing? everytime mikey said it i wanted to punch him. (it's finally come to that.)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In 19 months Dave has gained 600 subscribers and his international adventure currently has 174 views today which are mostly trolls. Please stop embarrassing yourself Dave and duck you kelly Wertz.
1651258995965.jpeg

It’s over for Michael when non trolls start bleeping with him.

Robert Rothenburgh
4 hours ago

I wish you would do more Disney World videos I haven’t watched your videos in a long while I think you have done 12 out of 15 last blogs we’re all cruise related

Last edited:
  • Haha
Neither of them have:
Informative
Entertainining
Unique
Or well-produced videos.

they should not do youtube

is it just me or is "pairs of swimsuits" a thing? everytime mikey said it i wanted to punch him. (it's finally come to that.)
I was wondering the same... Swim suit or swim trunks are now pairs? He's such a dolt.

I'm glad you caught up now, tho, @whosenose! I want to punch him through the TV every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday when his word salads are posted. 😆 🥗

• Heart
Well... Guess we're not getting a Saturday dose of MK? Didn't he say his new channel format was going to be shorter videos posted M/W/F with a live stream on Saturdays? It's changed so frequently, I could easily be confused. 🤷‍♀️

Well... Guess we're not getting a Saturday dose of MK? Didn't he say his new channel format was going to be shorter videos posted M/W/F with a live stream on Saturdays? It's changed so frequently, I could easily be confused. 🤷‍♀️
He's doing a LIVE Q&A this morning. Looks like he's going to be squealing a whole lot talking about Halloween! Hope Claude has his burner accounts ready!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's doing a LIVE Q&A this morning. Looks like he's going to be squealing a whole lot talking about Halloween! Hope Claude has his burner accounts ready!
Ack! I see the announcement now. Must have just gone up! Thank you! Whoo hoo! LOL!

Getting ready! 🍿 🤪

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry to let all of you down. I can’t be on this live stream. Good hunting to all the trolls.

I did get one in but he ignored me.

Eric The Actor How are your mom and dad?

One more

CPg_48vweYq__-ozqxISFV0V=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Eric The Actor. I like it when you go “mmm” when you drink coffee.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m sorry to let all of you down. I can’t be on this live stream. Good hunting to all the trolls.

I did get one in but he ignored me.

Eric The Actor How are your mom and dad?

One more

View attachment 1232647
Eric The Actor. I like it when you go “mmm” when you drink coffee.
Oh my gosh! You are hilarious! You're missing some good trolls now. Folks asking about media access, his sister and mom. Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Made the genius decision to look at the live stream. I was all about 2 minutes in before I heard that obnoxious "mmm" noise he makes before he sips his drink. #Triggering - If any of you do this, let me know so I can block you 💁‍♀️
1651332335872.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Made the genius decision to look at the live stream. I was all about 2 minutes in before I heard that obnoxious "mmm" noise he makes before he sips his drink. #Triggering - If any of you do this, let me know so I can block you 💁‍♀️
View attachment 1232778
Big shout-out to the assumed Tattler who called MK out for making that sound during today's live stream! :ROFLMAO::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.