Michael & David Kay #8 Farewell to the Disney Dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a little slow posting about Michael's missing video on Saturday: It was way more interesting than the one he released on Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This just appeared on my tik tok. This is so cringe 😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I skimmed though Michael’s video today. It looks like he re-reviewing food from various Disney cruises. He is doing voice over from previously shot footage. Delete alert.

jAMPu4uD5my_D50i1ewm76kw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Refundable Deposit

Content block is a real thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He probably also doesnt get the sarcasm of the pics being in this thread. Thinks everybody here wants to admire him and his body.
I am a 40-something bisexual man who has no particular type, but looking at Mike makes me want to become a monk.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dave Kay is unwatchable, but his trip to Las Vegas is such a tit show. It's up there with him wandering around Waikiki. Just compelling stuff. Walking around Fremont Street when everything is closed is a stroke of genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Las Vegas is the city that compliments his ADHD perfectly. It's enjoyable to watch him take a longer-than-average time to discover the obvious. I may go back and watch it again. I don't know. TBD.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In the latest DCL “food blog”. MKay is trying to channel AJ from Disney Food Blog. He is so lame. Keep throwing spaghetti at the wall, Michael. 🍝
Your “new and improved” format will never stick. It is never “new” and will never “improve”.

One other note, it drives me crazy when he talks about trying these foods “together” with his viewers, when all he really wants is to be served like he’s he’s King Henry the VIII, stuffing his face 24/7. Pathetic.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.