Michael & David Kay #8 Farewell to the Disney Dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just not sure how he can believe these short minimal videos are going to gain any views, particularly when they provide no genuine information. If I was going to do a room tour, I'd take the time to explain a little more about the layout of the ship to attach to it. I'd for sure not get the room category wrong and mention that the floor goes to the ceiling in the bathroom. I wonder if it was even his room because he didn't claim it. The Patreon livestream from last night is pretty much nothing but moderators and a handful of people who want to be moderators- no content of substance- other than he has really bad allergies right now- which was mentioned an abundance of times.

Reactions: 6
I'm just not sure how he can believe these short minimal videos are going to gain any views, particularly when they provide no genuine information. If I was going to do a room tour, I'd take the time to explain a little more about the layout of the ship to attach to it. I'd for sure not get the room category wrong and mention that the floor goes to the ceiling in the bathroom. I wonder if it was even his room because he didn't claim it. The Patreon livestream from last night is pretty much nothing but moderators and a handful of people who want to be moderators- no content of substance- other than he has really bad allergies right now- which was mentioned an abundance of times.
I hope MK woke up and is moving on. I hope he is working somewhere and not hoping YouTube is his future.

He is too young to put his eggs in this basket.

I grumble, cuz he needs to be WAY more aware of his behavior (would never fly in the corporate world).

And... Sorry, but... FU, Jane! Quit clinging to your kids and let them grow up to be HALF WAY normal humans! Get your own friends!

Reactions: 6
Thought when he was "testing" the new format (shorter videos for short attention span), he stated he would be posting videos M/W/F with a livestream on Saturdays. I saw one(?) livestream, then it was just a standard video on Saturdays.

Now nothing? Hmmm... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised this hasn't been deleted yet. Maybe since it doesn’t have anything to do with Michael It is allowed.
x__Ronnie_Mund__x
1 day ago
Great content and information. Sweet room choice. Looks like you'll be crusin in style. By the way, my granddaughter Stephanie says you have such a nice voice. Yeah, she is right. You should like radio DJ. Have you ever been a radio DJ? You have such timber in your voice. Have a nice daaaaay!
Read more

Hide 2 replies

CPg_48vweYq__-ozqxISFV0V=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Eric The Actor
4 hours ago
Good mo rning Howard. I have a com plaint about what you said about Kelly Clark son.

Dx6kGZc3NCbRF-vKWWafhyc1=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

x__Ronnie_Mund__x
1 hour ago
@Eric The Actor @johnnyfratto You know what to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

“If my mom died there goes my friend group”

This popped up on my recommendations 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Or did he catch Covid from his 7-night cruise 🧐🧐🧐 TBD
Yeah it’s the same “allergies” Dim and Gin got conveniently after prancing around the Starcruiser without a mask. But they continue to wear cloth ones outside. All of these vloggers are morons.

Reactions: 7
Yeah it’s the same “allergies” Dim and Gin got conveniently after prancing around the Starcruiser without a mask. But they continue to wear cloth ones outside. All of these vloggers are morons.
It’s crazy! Do they seriously think their stupid stans will believe it’s “allergies”?

Michael probably won’t mention whether he has Covid because doesn’t want a repeat of his Disney Cruise testing debacle.

Reactions: 5
When you look at their anemic number of views versus the amount of discussion they get here, it becomes apparent they get a lot of hate-watchers. Given they are usually on the front page of Tattle, you'd think they are super popular, but that's not the case. I'm not sure though. I might come back to this. TBD.

Reactions: 3
Michael said he tested negative for COVID during his live stream this week. He's also not been posting as much on standard Patreon lately. I'm guessing he has gotten wind that patrons visit here as well and is saving his more personal details for his higher tier subscribers.

Reactions: 5
When you look at their anemic number of views versus the amount of discussion they get here, it becomes apparent they get a lot of hate-watchers. Given they are usually on the front page of Tattle, you'd think they are super popular, but that's not the case. I'm not sure though. I might come back to this. TBD.
Particularly Dave. This guy is one persistent mo fo. I’d have given up a long time ago due to embarrassment. The comment section was a train wreck delete fest during his Hawaii ”adventure”. That was my hardest laugh until I stumble on Michael’s talent agency page.
Levi
1 hour ago
Dave, where are the Ireland videos? The American travel videos are so boring!

CPg_48vweYq__-ozqxISFV0V=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Eric The Actor

Is this before or after Ireland? I’m really confused.

Reactions: 3
Michael said he tested negative for COVID during his live stream this week. He's also not been posting as much on standard Patreon lately. I'm guessing he has gotten wind that patrons visit here as well and is saving his more personal details for his higher tier subscribers.
doesn't mean he isn't positive now

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.