Michael & David Kay #8 Farewell to the Disney Dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone who isn't a vlogger is still posting "sexy" photos on Instagram with herself splayed out and focused on her tits, I still think that's fair game.
I agree. My secret girlfriend Kelly Wertz posted a video on YT of her crushing a Mexican restaurant. Fish bowl marg, she ate every chip with salsa and showed the empty bowl then killed a plate of what had to be 2500+ calories tacos beans and rice.
1650021684898.jpeg

If you have 3:53 minutes to waste and want to watch someone slowly killing themself and absolutely loving it in the process here you go:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 1
Tattle doesn’t have a lot of rules, but one is don’t police other people’s posts. Just FYI

Thats a pretty big group of people who have been manipulated into feeling like they have a special relationship with Michael so they will give him money. Seems kind of like a prostitute having a meet up with all of her best “Johns”. The only reason he was there is because they pay him.

Reactions: 8
Nope... Not giving him a view on the latest installment of "MK Mails it In." I am not interested in a five-minute stateroom tour. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
It kinda triggers me when people have this arbitrary line of "justice" on a gossiping forum, that it's totally fine to call someone a pedalo, scammer, fraud, whatever with limited or no proof, but calling someone who is actually fat, fat, is suddenly not OK? It's not like this board is coordinating a group attack on their social media profiles calling them fat at any opportunity to their faces, it's just gossiping about people's flaws - which is sort of the point of gossiping, is it not?
Objectively, these women are fat. Being fat is not a moral failing. But in the majority of cases, it IS a choice. If it's a choice they're happily making, so be it, but there are things that come along with that. Some of it is prosaic day-to-day stuff, like airplane seats and not being able to fit on rides. And some of it is ultimately going to be people making judgments about them.

But ultimately (with the exception of Kelly, who is just gross), I feel bad for them. They're being played Mike, and he's actually physically repulsive. And he doesn't care a fig about them, just gives enough carrot to keep those Patreon subs rolling in.

Reactions: 2
But he points out the box of tissues and hangers again. 🙄🙄
Thanks for the 911, I was going to watch the video to see if Michael addressed that detail, tissues and hangers in hotel rooms are a must for me, but you covered it🤡 Michael's current video formula for success: shorter and shittier sprinkled with tedious, insipid, repetitive content. Let's give this approach some time to see if it can get some traction. Generally speaking, content needs to have some element of "interesting" in it to succeed. Maybe Michael has developed content which is compelling in its complete lack of interesting content. Only time will tell, but Michael is a true programming pioneer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Michael's main problem is that he thinks he is currently compelling so the content does not matter much as long as he is presenting it. There are not a ton of people in this world like that and he is not one of them.

Reactions: 8
Dave Kay in Las Vegas would be comedy gold if he wasn't so sad and lonely.

He does zero research. He doesn't even know the very basic Las Vegas information. To hear him word vomit his way through locations and distances, you'd think he's never been anywhere. It's amazing that he's not embarrassed of how he acts and talks. He wasn't sure if the big body of water was the location of the Bellagio fountains. He didn't recognize the Fremont Street Viva Vision from his hotel room window, wondered if it was retractable and couldn't figure out where the music was coming from. Clueless.

He does zero research. He doesn't even know the very basic Las Vegas information. To hear him word vomit his way through locations and distances, you'd think he's never been anywhere. It's amazing that he's not embarrassed of how he acts and talks. He didn't recognize the Fremont Street Viva Vision from his hotel room window and couldn't figure out where the music was coming from. Clueless.
I want a crossover of Dawn from Yankee in the South and Dave Kay doing a vlog together in Vegas, please. That is what we all need, really.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Michael's main problem is that he thinks he is currently compelling so the content does not matter much as long as he is presenting it. There are not a ton of people in this world like that and he is not one of them.
👆This is spot on, @esc2476. That's how narcissistic and narrow minded MK is.

There's no way he is living on YouTube money right now. He either invested/saved successfully when he was making money, he's living off family, or those Patreons are sadly being taken to the cleaners.

Random question... Do you think he dropped his Disney annual pass? I almost think he is buying single day tickets for the rare days he goes to the parks.
🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 1
There's no way he is living on YouTube money right now. He either invested/saved successfully when he was making money, he's living off family, or those Patreons are sadly being taken to the cleaners.
Has to be a combo of it all. He didn't go to college, so no student debt. Lived at home with Mommy for a long time. Had a good government job for quite some time and was getting all those "generous gifts" during his peak. So he probably has some money invested/saved....have family living with him to offset bills and then of course scamming all the people on Patreon

Reactions: 4

He does zero research. He doesn't even know the very basic Las Vegas information. To hear him word vomit his way through locations and distances, you'd think he's never been anywhere. It's amazing that he's not embarrassed of how he acts and talks. He wasn't sure if the big body of water was the location of the Bellagio fountains. He didn't recognize the Fremont Street Viva Vision from his hotel room window, wondered if it was retractable and couldn't figure out where the music was coming from. Clueless.
You inspired me.

G8xsG5FQzpb2JtqnRE0f4byE=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Dave The Researcher

Great video Dave. I like how you do a ton a research and we learn things. So many vloggers just show up and start rambling. You never do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Not only is he completely clueless but he never provides his audience with any answers either. It's always tbd but nothing is ever determined! He's a mumbling fool!

• Haha
At around 22:20, you can hear Michael's voice in Magical Meg's vlog. She introduced some other vlogger I never heard of and even linked his channel in the description, but didn't specifically introduce Michael or reference his channel in the vlog. Was this before or after the so called "date" roskinlane was referring to where Michael kinda blew her off and didn't want to start a relationship?

She seems like a nice girl but let’s be honest. I really think Michael is so full of himself he would only seriously date someone who could be a model or who he could benefit from. That’s why he is still single because he could never get a model or even someone with any brains/successful. If he sought out the pool of women he could have, he could have a girlfriend but his standards are too high for himself.

Reactions: 3
Any Stern fans will love this.

Dx6kGZc3NCbRF-vKWWafhyc1=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

x__Ronnie_Mund__x
2 hours ago
Great content and information. Sweet room choice. Looks like you'll be crusin in style. By the way, my granddaughter Stephanie says you have such a nice voice. Yeah, she is right. You should like radio DJ. Have you ever been a radio DJ? You have such timber in your voice. Have a nice daaaaay!

There's hope for Kelly, then.
I just sent Michael one pound of flour for his next interaction with my sweet Kelly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.