Michael & David Kay #8 Farewell to the Disney Dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically a lack of self respect and discipline. Usually part and parcel with the type of person they are. If they can't respect their body, how can they respect anyone else? Usually a major character flaw common in the "pooh sized" guests
Where's your pic?

Reactions: 1
Where's your pic?
Let me guess "Healthy at Any Size" right?

Gosh! What a sight! Were they all at the ugly bug ball?
More like the FUGLY ball. Mikey would need a whole mill of flour to even have a chance. But with those people a fold and a hole are close enough. These whales need to learn that your BMI and your age should never be that close together.

Honestly, how do you get to that point in your life where you go "Well, I broke into a sweat climbing a flight of stairs and I need a seat-belt extender and I can't ride half the rides at Universal but it's OK. Healthy at any size.....positive body image. Someone get me another dole whip!!!"

Last edited:
  • Wow
I didn't see this already posted (forgive me if it has) - but it looks like Mikey's lowest tier of patreons will be left out of this meet-up next year (this post is only available to the 2nd tier and above)

View attachment 1190467

Maybe this will cause a mass exodus.

View attachment 1191859
For those of you who wanted to know what the Kayho's look like, here they are. I spy Shelley B, Kelly, Jackie, Claire.
Can anyone else put names to faces?

Oh, and @Claude4 - this is for you. (just a little payback for all of your posts for us ladies). ;):LOL::ROFLMAO::giggle:

They all look related. It’s like one of those bad family reunion pics.🤣

Reactions: 3
I’m still processing that picture graciously supplied by the next Stacey. I knew the kaykateers were a thing but not like this. The one standing on the far right will be dead soon and that is sad. Now back to Michael. I think I see a fourth chin that is actually a neck fat roll. i know—I’m a tool.
View attachment 1192619
Another angle
View attachment 1192623QView attachment 1192625
He looks like he's holding a loose pack of Oscar Meyer weiners between his chin. 🤣

If you could take each of these ladies and make them 2 inches taller they would be perfectly round. Again. Yes I am a tool.
1649898102289.png

• Haha
Is this an accurate cross-section of all of his Patrons, do you think?

I stumbled across another YouTuber who talks about how much he makes from his videos and it is clear that Michael cannot be making a living from his videos alone.

FYI:

Reactions: 4
As a "pooh sized" person, I refuse to make rude comments about these ladies sizes. Some of them have similar features to me. And, some of them I think look very pretty. Some not so much. Which is typical, I'd say. Some people are pretty, regardless of size. Some people can be not so pretty regardless of size.

For example, I think Jackie has a very pretty face. She is active in RunDisney, so it's not like she is a sloth. So....to talk about her bursting at the seams is just rude. And mean.

This group of ladies look a lot like people I know and like very much. And some people I know and don't like very much. I will say I hate the chicken wings in pictures....whether it is my skinny co-workers or normal sized friends alike. I know why people do it...I just don't like it.

Now...I guess my question on this is: do all these Kay fans know each other in real life? As in, live in a general area close to each other? Getting 8 people together for a cruise is difficult. Was this cruise suggested by Mike and Dave? Did these ladies take it upon themselves to get together for a cruise? Was there an official Michael Kay cruise?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Stop taking it personal we are just talking tit. Secondly stop using cute words for saying fat, making it sound cute by comparing it to Winnie the Pooh doesn’t make it cuter or healthier.

As a "pooh sized" person, I refuse to make rude comments about these ladies sizes. Some of them have similar features to me. And, some of them I think look very pretty. Some not so much. Which is typical, I'd say. Some people are pretty, regardless of size. Some people can be not so pretty regardless of size.

For example, I think Jackie has a very pretty face. She is active in RunDisney, so it's not like she is a sloth. So....to talk about her bursting at the seams is just rude. And mean.

This group of ladies look a lot like people I know and like very much. And some people I know and don't like very much. I will say I hate the chicken wings in pictures....whether it is my skinny co-workers or normal sized friends alike. I know why people do it...I just don't like it.

Now...I guess my question on this is: do all these Kay fans know each other in real life? As in, live in a general area close to each other? Getting 8 people together for a cruise is difficult. Was this cruise suggested by Mike and Dave? Did these ladies take it upon themselves to get together for a cruise? Was there an official Michael Kay cruise?
I agree. It seems wrong to me to make fun of weight, height, sexual orientation, skin color, etc. Intentional non-stop ignorance/stupidity of the sort exhibited by Michael and Dave is fair game since that is a choice they make. Walking around WDW eating/drinking 12,000 calories a day while proclaiming a healthy approach to "proteins" is definitely fair game. I'm not down the rabbit hole deep enough to know anything about any of those ladies to comment on their personalities, I only know what is posted here, but meanness, rudeness, and other odd personality traits can certainly be topics of discussion. But none of these have anything to do with what someone looks like. I know how I look to others, I was voted best looking (and wittiest) in my my high school decades ago. I have experienced the odd reactions that my looks engender in people -- many, many times they acted threatened/defensive/aggressive. In college it was not uncommon for me to hear "I don't trust you" when I tried to spark up a conversation with a lady. Despite the nonsense you hear about good looking people, it was a detriment in face to face interview situations. It took me a long time to figure it out. When we were younger my wife thought the reactions I inspired in people was amusing, and there was an amusing aspect to it, but I really just wanted to get through the check out line without a hassle. Thankfully it's toned down quite a bit as I've gotten older. This is coming from the other side of the coin, but it's the same coin, hence my trouble with appearance shaming.

Which one was Dave's girlfriend?
Second on the left, top row.

Hi! Long time lurker first time to post. I was watching Florida Resident and when they panned the camera to this women. Looks like the women on the bottom left in the pic posted above.
Good catch! Yes, that is Claire Stein. She's from the UK and is Michael's most loyal supporter and a close advisor. He routinely would mention her in his "Ted Talks". She was also the main organizer and likely paid for his big Patreon meet up at the Swan Hotel last October. The reservation for the patio and catering was all in her name. She makes at least 3 to 4 trips every year to Orlando with 2 week stops in Barbados, Costa Rica, and the likes. She claims to be a travel agent or some type of person in the industry but I never see any links or affiliations.

So, Claire went on back to back Disney cruises, one with Michael and one with the Kayhos. And she spent at least a week or more at WDW. She was just in Orlando with 2 of her kids back in February. She has quite the travel budget!

Is this an accurate cross-section of all of his Patrons, do you think?
Here's a photo of his patrons from the October 2021 meetup at the Swan. This is a public picture (from MK's IG) as are all of the pics that I post here, all public from various social media sources. I'm making no commentary on any of the people pictured.
1649942673053.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Here's a photo of his patrons from the October 2021 meetup at the Swan. This is a public picture (from MK's IG) as are all of the pics that I post here, all public from various social media sources. I'm making no commentary on any of the people pictured.
View attachment 1193919
This picture is like a police sketchup artist entering my brain and extracting what I had imagined his fanbase being. I can't imagine how much money he has fleeced from these people to go on free cruises at this point.

EDIT: holy tit "magical meg" is in that pic I just noticed. Grifting on grifters, new meta

This picture is like a police sketchup artist entering my brain and extracting what I had imagined his fanbase being. I can't imagine how much money he has fleeced from these people to go on free cruises at this point.

EDIT: holy tit "magical meg" is in that pic I just noticed. Grifting on grifters, new meta
There are some missing too! His main ass kisser Theresa is not present nor is his bestie Ben! What fun would a video be highlighting the sippers of MK Koolaide 😂 your work is genius. A lot of people watch, word is spreading about your channel. Keep it going! Kateers ALL know about it. Give them a little something for their ego’s

Hi! Long time lurker first time to post. I was watching Florida Resident and when they panned the camera to this women. Looks like the women on the bottom left in the pic posted above.
This is not Claire. Only a look alike 💯

Reactions: 2

Magical Meg (or her Mom) is friends with one of Michael's patrons that attended the meetup. I don't remember ever seeing Meg at any of the other Patreon livestreams, FB group or Patreon comments. My feeling is that she just went along with her friend and since he is a big time Disney vlogger (insert eye roll), she may have been a little star struck. She's young and has an idealized view of being a YouTuber. She did score the seat with Michael on his Exclusive Patreon PeopleMover experience.

Reactions: 2
I agree. It seems wrong to me to make fun of weight
I don't think fat shaming is helpful.

However, generally the same scolds who accuse people of doing that will decry anything that isn't a full celebration of the person's size.

Fat shaming isn't helpful. Nor is normalization.

Reactions: 3
Magical Meg (or her Mom) is friends with one of Michael's patrons that attended the meetup. I don't remember ever seeing Meg at any of the other Patreon livestreams, FB group or Patreon comments. My feeling is that she just went along with her friend and since he is a big time Disney vlogger (insert eye roll), she may have been a little star struck. She's young and has an idealized view of being a YouTuber. She did score the seat with Michael on his Exclusive Patreon PeopleMover experience.
Of course she won the "Michael Kay people mover ride along." She's the cutest of the bunch. I think Michael might of been hoping the ride through space mountain would turn into the tunnel of love. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.