Michael & Dave Kay #10 Bitter...Party of One

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s going live at 9:20pm EST :sneaky:

It’s not letting me edit my previous post it’s 9 now

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'll say; The latest Michael Kay stream/video is the best he's ever made. Just 30 minutes of a great show at Epcot. No face, very limited commentary, just a steady-ish camera pointed at the show with no editing (skip the first few minutes until the show starts).

Reactions: 2
I'll say; The latest Michael Kay stream/video is the best he's ever made. Just 30 minutes of a great show at Epcot. No face, very limited commentary, just a steady-ish camera pointed at the show with no editing (skip the first few minutes until the show starts).
I love it that he couldn't get into his favourite park on the 4th and had to settle for going to MK on the 3rd and Epcot on the 4th

Reactions: 3
I love it that he couldn't get into his favourite park on the 4th and had to settle for going to MK on the 3rd and Epcot on the 4th
As much as I like to make fun of Mike I’m going to have to respectfully disagree, this was 100% on purpose… Epcot only does their Fireworks tag on the 4th meanwhile the MK fireworks are on both the 3rd and 4th… knowing how patriotic he is I think he just wanted to see both shows…

Reactions: 6
Michael two years ago: Disney is so magical, even when there are changes, it's ok, don't worry, it's for the best.

Me two years ago raging at my TV: Disney is a corporation, Michael doesn't understand how corporations work.

Michael on Whining Green Screen Monday: Incessant whining about how many changes at WDW are not good.

Me on Raging Monday: I said that two years ago while you were doing your Stepford Wives impression and I was saying that 10+ years ago after it became clear to me that WDW was cheapening the experience, focusing on its IP and marketing, and building hotel after hotel after hotel to pack the parks even though there weren't enough attractions for the crowds. You are only whining now because WDW does not prefer your company, after you uprooted your life to live at the parks, because it took a chance on you and you repaid that courtesy with deceit. Mine was an objective view of an economic entity, your view is borne of anger and selfishness, you miss the height of the pandemic and squealing in an empty park while you hogged rides and ruined countless families' vacations. You were the Attila the Hun of theme parks.

Looking forward to a special raging Tuesday as we digest Michael's July 4th offering. We were bitterly disappointed in the green screen because we expected to see faux Patriotic Michael. I will not watch his fireworks film however, I refuse to give a view to michael for merely pointing his camera. Thanks to all who described what it is.

One more thing about the corn pops & coffee filter mickey ears michael made: I had the very sad thought that maybe michael was trying to pass that hat off as legit merch as if he had spent $$$$ to buy it. Keeping up appearances? Sad sad sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Me on Raging Monday: I said that two years ago while you were doing your Stepford Wives impression and I was saying that 10+ years ago after it became clear to me that WDW was cheapening the experience, focusing on its IP and marketing [my original text], and building hotel after hotel after hotel to pack the parks even though there weren't enough attractions for the crowds. You are only whining now because WDW does not prefer your company, after you uprooted your life to live at the parks, because it took a chance on you and you repaid that courtesy with deceit. Mine was an objective view of an economic entity, your view is borne of anger and selfishness, you miss the height of the pandemic and squealing in an empty park while you hogged rides and ruined countless families' vacations. You were the Attila the Hun of theme parks.
It looks like a mod edited my post to clarify that influencers cannot track posters here (or anywhere) because they don't have access to the underlying server. That's good to know and I did not know about influencers lying about their "ability" to track people.

However, it changed the sense of my comment, so i clarify here: WDW began shoving its Intellectual Property (I*P) into the faces of visitors about 10 years ago. When we first started going to WDW in the mid-1990s you almost had to hunt to find Disney pushing Disney. For instance, if you wanted a character meet and greet at Animal Kingdom you had to go to Camp Minnie Mickey (or something like that). Now its all over the place and they are even redesigning their hotel rooms to add Disney specific items/art/etc.

One more thing about the corn pops & coffee filter mickey ears michael made: I had the very sad thought that maybe michael was trying to pass that hat off as legit merch as if he had spent $$$$ to buy it. Keeping up appearances? Sad sad sad.
As if HE had spent?! You mean as if a very kind patron had spent. 😜

• Haha
So the best MK vlog is one where we don’t see him and he doesn’t talk. Yep I think that sums up the state of his channel pretty well these days.

Reactions: 8
So the best MK vlog is one where we don’t see him and he doesn’t talk. Yep I think that sums up the state of his channel pretty well these days.
Exactly :D! and there are (of course) better videos for seeing the show (for some reason Michael's was limited to 720P), I was just saying that comparatively speaking, this is the best Michael Kay video in years.

Was it just my TV or were the EPCOT fireworks very blurry?! From what i could tell... they were the best.
This is a limitation of internet video compression, when there are a lot of "things" on the screen, the playback runs out of "bandwith" to show every detail. Tom Scott explains it well here: (warning: nerdy)

Last edited:
Did anyone else notice that the background on Michael's "castmember stories" video was weird? It was like a montage of foreign postcards, luggage tags, etc.? Not a damn thing that relates to WDW or Castmembers. Part of it even had the "Loren Ipsum" placeholder text.

Geesh, this guy is beyond help.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else notice that the background on Michael's "castmember stories" video was weird? It was like a montage of foreign postcards, luggage tags, etc.? Not a damn thing that relates to WDW or Castmembers. Part of it even had the "Loren Ipsum" placeholder text.

Geesh, this guy is beyond help.
Oh no... I didn't give him a view on that one. Now my curiosity has been triggered. Gonna have to go see how bad it is. LOL. 🤪 :m

Reactions: 1
Dave’s most recent thumbnail needed some edits. My daughter made a slight change. I like his new nickname.

old
1657055010472.jpeg

new
1657055040765.jpeg

I miss my BFFE Kelly. I’m one of 23 people who watched her gorge on bacon cannoli. You go girl!
1657056016320.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.