Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi tattle friends!! I know it’s been a long time since I’ve posted, but only you all can understand/appreciate how glad I am that Michael has lost the magic and doesn’t go to the parks… I was nervous I would run into him as it has happened in the past, but am thrilled to report that his obnoxious squealing and gigantic head did not ruin my beautiful engagement or subsequent pictures and celebrations!! 😂 Enjoying a HUGE sigh of relief that I was able to enjoy a completely Michael free visit.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43

I Have Regrets

Hi all, I'm new to the forum. A friend suggested that I join the discussion here. I have been following Michael for a while now and joined his patreon this past month thinking it would be a great thing to do to support him. Sadly I was mistaken. One of the perks of his patreon is a private group on FB. Of course I had requested to join but after 2 weeks I was still waiting to be approved. I sent a message to Michael on patreon and he replied quickly but today when I went to check on my request, I found that I had been blocked from the FB group. WTF???? I had no clue this was how he treated his patreons. Luckily I had only paid for 1 month as I wasn't sure I would get anything more for my money than his regular videos. To say I am stunned and shocked is an understatement.

oh no.PNG

group.PNG

blocked.PNG

My friend did warn me that Michael was not as he seemed and it appears that he was indeed correct - a lesson learned I guess. I unsubbed from his youtube and will definitely NOT be supporting him any longer

Thanks for listening to my rant

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Claude4

VIP Member
I know most of you don’t believe in self-torture like I do but at the end of Dave’s video today he showed some pictures the cruise photographer took of him. He bitched about the cost of 200 euros and all I could think of was Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite. What grown man poses like this?
1657907924971.jpeg

1657907946497.jpeg

1657907987685.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

CMDisney

VIP Member
I can't help but giggle every time.

I'm sure this didn't help his sunny MSC disposition. 💦
freegifmaker.me_2inWv.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
I can't think of a more ridiculous thing for a man to wear out in public! Well second most. Dressing up in a pud hugging leotard and prancing around magic kingdom as captain avenger or whatever the fuck has to keep the crown.
I can't think of a more ridiculous thing for any adult to make in private. Looks like it was made 3 sizes too small and was made by pasting shellacked Corn Pops onto a coffee filter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
We have a 7 night Disney cruise coming up in December and we recently signed up for activities. So I thought I'd post what we'll be doing and you can see what Michael doesn't do. We will probably do more stuff to do spontaneously, but not including: spending time in teen clubs, rolling on each other for pictures, filming ourselves bathing/showering/swimming/hot tubbing.

Palo Dinner (twice) (wine pairing & wine pairing)
Palo Brunch -- some kind of time appropriate cocktail
Remy Dinner (wine pairing)
Remy Brunch -- some kind of time appropriate cocktail

Champagne tasting
Wine tasting
Mixology

Play many bingo games while drinking -- there's at least one bingo session per day
Play trivia games while drinking

Cabana on Adult Beach at Castaway Cay while drinking
Canopy zip line tour on Tortola – probably will dry out for this
St. John Eco Hike on St. Thomas – and this too

Massage for Daughter
Facial for Wife
Rainforest passes

Enroll in a 12 step program, get back to normal.

• Haha
  • Heart

missmothman

Michael only cares about Michael - he doesn't care about America, other people, or even his own family (clearly).

Michael showed his true self back in July of 2020 when he was twirling and galavanting around those theme parks without a care in the world. If the non stop going on and on about moving to florida / FL resident didn't push his viewers/subscribers/patreons over the edge, the COVID frolicking had To have. Then his cruise fiasco last year was the nail in the coffin - not only did he lie about the cruiseprotocols, he outed himself that he had been in those parks unvaccinated putting thousands of people at risk.

again, to recap, Michael doesn't give a FUCK about anyone but himself. He deserves everything he has right now... which is nothing.

• Heart

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Everyone else: Epcot Food & Wine festival, new MagicBands, Disney Wish

Michael: ELEVEN vlogs about the same cruise he wouldn't go out of his way for

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Today's announcement that various cruise lines have changed their vaccination requirements, MAGA Michael can barely contain his excitement. Honestly, just go full MAGA at this point. It's who you are, Michael. You'll probably become more popular, which is what you want. You can be the Marjorie Taylor Greene of Disney vloggers. Wrap yourself in the flag, use Kid Rock music, renounce homosexuality and praise DeSantis. It's who you are. Be yourself and watch Trump's people flock to you! I'll bet some nice conservative women will throw themselves at you. I'm telling you. This is the answer to your failing channel. Not cruises, not podcasts, but just letting your true beliefs shine through. Granted, you'll have to renounce your own brother, but it's a small price to pay for the fame you crave.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Spagoot

An amazing moment from Michael’s Space 220 video wherein Michael orders a shortcake dessert and then disassembles it because he doesn’t like the “bread”, only eating the mousse and strawberries that came with it…

…The “bread” was the shortcake.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

ddave007

0696020A-1D1C-4006-A92F-A51963460EC2.jpeg

BREAKING NEWS: Michael is now wearing a mens XL T-shirt.
Know how I know? I sent Michael this shirt 5 years ago before I knew he was a narcissistic sociopath with Peter Pan syndrome.

I estimated his size based on visuals alone, and assumed he wore an XL. It actually fits perfectly now. Michael, just embrace the fact that you’re a thick boy with a big ass and multiple chins. The XL looks good on you. Sorry, Medium shirt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

TikiMeerkat

I was JUST about to post that..the majority of the Disney (as well as others) cruise lines employ 'not native English speakers'. I'd say 90% are not from the US and at least 60% of those come from 'non-English' countries. How has he missed that? The more guest contact they have, the better their 'English' typically is. Do you think Micheal even realizes that Spanish is also predominant world wide. Seriously... the US is a tiny part of this planet and the people in it!
This baffled me too! It’s not like DCL is staffed by white people from Iowa.

And I can’t believe how smug he was when saying that he was going to complain about the “inappropriate” comedy (making fun of DCL and joking about relationships, apparently). He said he thought it was “inappropriate” and that other people felt the same way. Uh, I highly doubt that, since everyone else was an adult on a cruise and Michael was the only man-child who can’t take any joke that isn’t a Jungle Cruise pun. He makes it sound like they were up there hurling racial slurs around.

He has said he has cruises booked on “several” other lines — let’s hear y’all’s guesses! I don’t think we’ll be lucky enough to see him go on Virgin Voyages but damn that would be hilarious. I think he’s definitely going on Celebrity soon.

missmothman

Do you guys think he might be grumbling so much and reminding us how superior DCL cruises are because he thinks that will get Disney to welcome him back?
i think he's bitching just to bitch. He's a miserable person with no friends, family, or companion to talk to and work out his feelings. The only outlet he has is that camera. He needs to put down the camera, get back on his meds, seek professional mental health (and not from his mother), and try to become an actual functioning 32 year old.

also he will never get back on Disney media in any way, shape, or form. I think he knows this... and what is so wonderful about it is he did it to himself 🤣🤣🤣🤣