Michael & Dave Kay #10 Bitter...Party of One

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't think of a more ridiculous thing for a man to wear out in public! Well second most. Dressing up in a pud hugging leotard and prancing around magic kingdom as captain avenger or whatever the duck has to keep the crown.
I can't think of a more ridiculous thing for any adult to make in private. Looks like it was made 3 sizes too small and was made by pasting shellacked Corn Pops onto a coffee filter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If he made those, why could he not make the actual hat fit around his head and make the string fit around his chins? Did he use the kid size pattern?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does he think he's impressing people by making his own? 😂 What a doof. Even the real ones look awful. His homemade version looks like a corn filled Mickey shaped turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks for writing the summary, @T-Rexx! You did a great job capturing the nothing Michael has been up to!

I broke down and watched his video today. I didn't understand ANY of that People Mover segment. I could barely hear him, the sound was so bad. What I could hear was just rambling with no clear explanation.

And, seriously... What is he thinking by wearing this hat? It looks absolutely ridiculous teetering on the top of his melon head, and the strap only creates yet another chin to keep the others company.

Someone on the previous thread said they saw him in at MK purchasing the ears. I will have to go back to see who it was. But, I can't believe he would spend $1000 on something like that. If that is what they cost, he is either shopping for someone else, or they are Mommy's.

View attachment 1386215
He looks like an utter tool wearing them

His many chins are definitely swallowing up that strap, good thing it's elastic

I'll hand it to MK, I would NEVER have the guts to *make myself a spectacle at Disney. Well done.
Added this gem to remind us he's done worse:

1656785455991.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't think of a more ridiculous thing for any adult to make in private. Looks like it was made 3 sizes too small and was made by pasting shellacked Corn Pops onto a coffee filter.
I was thinking the same thing. I just picture Mike browsing hobby lobby and getting everything back to Kay manor for arts and crafts time with Mom. And then when he's done, puts on a little fashion show for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking the same thing. I just picture Mike browsing hobby lobby and getting everything back to Kay manor for arts and crafts time with Mom. And then when he's done, puts on a little fashion show for her.
Kay Manor 🤣
Do you think he narrates their daily lives with his Haunted Mansion voice?

“Mother, tonight I’m not in such a SPOOKTACULAR mood because my Instagram fans didn’t like my... GOOLDEN EEAHHS.”

“Don’t listen to their negativity. Claire likes you, remember? She just came all the way from England to play with you.”

“Your mentioning of England has invoked the wrath of the Hatbox Ghost!!! How daaahhre you make a reference to the country where my brothaah has ventured off without MEEEE.”

“That was months ago, my prince. And you didn’t want to go because there are no Mickey-shaped foods in England.”

“WHY DON’T YOU JUST GO BE HIS MOTHAAA THEN??!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here is the post from yesterday regarding Mikey purchasing the ears. @TheNextStacey did respond to @kayneckbegone with the question about wearing vs. buying them, but never got a response back. 🤔

View attachment 1386616
I can't see him spending the money on them and by the looks of the ones he was wearing, they definitely were "homemade" rather than bought

If he made those, why could he not make the actual hat fit around his head and make the string fit around his chins? Did he use the kid size pattern?
Probably because he used a pair of those black Mickey hat ears you can buy that you add your name to and we all know that most of the hats in WDW don't fit his gigantic melon (or at least according to him)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't see him spending the money on them and by the looks of the ones he was wearing, they definitely were "homemade" rather than bought

Probably because he used a pair of those black Mickey hat ears you can buy that you add your name to and we all know that most of the hats in WDW don't fit his gigantic melon (or at least according to him)
I found it interesting that he made zero mention of them. I guess he's trying to generate some buzz for his dead channel (e.g., why is Michael wearing those very pricey 50th anniversary ears?). But of course all he's achieving is looking douchy as usual. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I found it interesting that he made zero mention of them. I guess he's trying to generate some buzz for his dead channel (e.g., why is Michael wearing those very pricey 50th anniversary ears?). But of course all he's achieving is looking douchy as usual. 😒
That was my first thought. We know he's tried it before by hiding his Mom in his vlogs to generate more "who were you with" comments

Reactions: 6
That was my first thought. We know he's tried it before by hiding his Mom in his vlogs to generate more "who were you with" comments
Yep, me three. Thought the exact same thing when he didn't mention the golden dunce-cap. Same old Michael. Same devious, unsuccessful tactics. He simply has nothing creative and interesting in his arsenal, so resorts to the only thing he knows... The "Kay" family dishonesty. :m

Reactions: 6
Watched Mikey’s latest disaster, thinks a piece of the new dialogue on the peoplemover is a refrence to a possible Baymax ride that’ll be announced at D23 even though there’s a Disney+ show coming out… what an imagination this man has!

• Haha
Someone please tell Michael to either wear the sun glasses, or don't! This nervous off-and-on-and-off thing drives me crazy. 🤪
gif.gif

Uh oh... Chris Provost (Provost Park Pass) just announced he was invited by Disneyland Paris to sneak preview the new Avengers Campus and Iron Man coaster on July 10th (opens to public July 20th). He was told Provost Park Pass is the only American YouTube channel being invited, due to their positivity.

Another Dis-Media-Diss, Mike... :cry:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.