Michael & Dave Kay #10 Bitter...Party of One

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In honour of 4th of July, Michel's favourite holiday:

Screenshot_20220707-033850.png

Young Micheal with the legend Pegasus (bring him back!) 6/10

Screenshot_20220707-034133.png

Micheal in new patriotic swimwear. Not good, prefer the classic ones. 2/10

Screenshot_20220707-033450.png

Hot Micheal in the right swimwear 11/10

Screenshot_20220707-034245.png

Bonus: Micheal feeling his oats.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Michael only cares about Michael - he doesn't care about America, other people, or even his own family (clearly).

Michael showed his true self back in July of 2020 when he was twirling and galavanting around those theme parks without a care in the world. If the non stop going on and on about moving to florida / FL resident didn't push his viewers/subscribers/patreons over the edge, the COVID frolicking had To have. Then his cruise fiasco last year was the nail in the coffin - not only did he lie about the cruiseprotocols, he outed himself that he had been in those parks unvaccinated putting thousands of people at risk.

again, to recap, Michael doesn't give a duck about anyone but himself. He deserves everything he has right now... which is nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Michael only cares about Michael - he doesn't care about America, other people, or even his own family (clearly).

Michael showed his true self back in July of 2020 when he was twirling and galavanting around those theme parks without a care in the world. If the non stop going on and on about moving to florida / FL resident didn't push his viewers/subscribers/patreons over the edge, the COVID frolicking had To have. Then his cruise fiasco last year was the nail in the coffin - not only did he lie about the cruiseprotocols, he outed himself that he had been in those parks unvaccinated putting thousands of people at risk.

again, to recap, Michael doesn't give a duck about anyone but himself. He deserves everything he has right now... which is nothing.
Well said. It was almost sad to see this mid 50 year old looking, fat clueless guy roaming around the parks on the fourth all alone. Yet again

Reactions: 5
he looks like such a bleeping predator scumbag in the top photo with his sister. He just looks like a sleazy salesman 🤢
Yep... The "Kay" family is definitely unique.

#eastcoasttrash

I'd punch my brother in the nards if he attempted a pose like that with me...

Last edited:
  • Haha
There's something about Mike's "patriotism" that seems like so much drag to me. Like it's all performative.
Yeah especially when I hear others say it, it all sort of clicks into place mentally. After consideration I wouldn’t call him a patriot. But he definitely has some sort of massive love… but maybe like his love for Disney it’s slowly fading away and he has to put on the impression he still enjoys it as much as he used too… 🤔

Reactions: 2
Yeah especially when I hear others say it, it all sort of clicks into place mentally. After consideration I wouldn’t call him a patriot. But he definitely has some sort of massive love… but maybe like his love for Disney it’s slowly fading away and he has to put on the impression he still enjoys it as much as he used too… 🤔
I think he only appears patriotic because Walt was super patriotic, so he thinks by being patriotic he'll be more like his hero Walt Disney.

Reactions: 6
He’s going on the wish. He claims it was last minute. Another lie. Just didn’t want anyone to know. Sneaky beaky duck. You didn’t hear this from me tho 🤫

Reactions: 2
Where do you see this and when?
I didn’t but wifey said it worked and the pigs were all “laughing” about it. Just playing with the piggies. Again, they’re all here. Kelly claims “no interest”, but FEEDS on our board. Always “someone else” who told her 🤣🤣 we all laugh behind her back. 🐽 Jackie is here, fat Kat and well all of them (most), hey hey ladies 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
I'm kind of at the end of my rope with Michael. I have given him the benefit of the doubt, because he seems a bit... off.

I'm seeing continued deception on his part. Like ALL THE TIME. I think he gets his jollies off by deceiving people. Just like his old man and Mom. This Wish thing is just one more thing that confirms he is a complete a-hole.

He makes very little money from YouTube, so he's writing it off. But, his tiny brain still thinks he has a shot at being an actor, a spokesperson, a Disney imagineer, etc. I hope his pea sized brain fits the fact in that alllllll this video history works against him.

I WAIT for the day when I see this tool in the park.

Me:
middle-finger-dirty-finger.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure his $100 YouTube check is going to pay for the overpriced DCL wish cruise with mommy. 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn’t but wifey said it worked and the pigs were all “laughing” about it. Just playing with the piggies. Again, they’re all here. Kelly claims “no interest”, but FEEDS on our board. Always “someone else” who told her 🤣🤣 we all laugh behind her back. 🐽 Jackie is here, fat Kat and well all of them (most), hey hey ladies 🤣🤣🤣
I‘ll laugh if Kelly makes her YT videos private due to my trolling. Here’s Kelly most recent crushing an enormous burger. I hope this is low calorie my girl. I just made the connection for your screen name Roskin…I’m a little slow.
1657231444599.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
so! anyone watch mikey's vlog today (a thursday!) talking about the maroon 5 concert with his "friend" rob? usually i can make it through a whole vlog because he is so entertaingly extra awful but i could only tolerate about 15 secs of this one. anyone wanna take one for the team?

Reactions: 1
I started watching it and it hit me (better late than never) how his dream is to be some sort of TV personality or interviewer whether related to Disney or not.

Edit: and Michael's audio is terrible. His guest's audio is even much better.

Sorry for the probably bad spelling and grammar. It's late and I'm dyslexic.

I watched the video:

it's Uber VIP. They have a day pass VIP ticket that is a new option that they don't explain what it includes.

the capacity for a regular Consert at universal studios is 10.000 Rob says. (I assume he means in front of the stage beacuse 10.000 is not a lot of people in theme park visitors). Rob guesses that the Uber VIP maroon 5 concert will have 25-30% of that.

Rob says The mummy ride will be open. And fast and furious! (Rob, Nobody likes the fast and furious ride you silly goose)

Rob wants to have a butterbeer drinking contest with Micheal. Micheal declines and says he would get drunk on nonalcoholic beer.

There is a lot of butterbeer flavours like 8-10 Rob says. Micheal corrects him that they don't have that many flavours. Rob says they have 8-10 different beverages in Harry potter world.

Neither of them seem to know much about universal. Michael does not pretend to be an expert for once. He's a Disney boy.

Micheal asks if Rob has been to volcano bay. Rob has not. Micheal thinks the best food at universal is at volcano bay. Rob the expert have not eaten much food at universal so he does not know.

Micheal has friends that wants him to go to Halloween horror Nights. Rob says that it would be Michaels most watched video. (I would love to see that so I agree)

Reactions: 8
The food menu though includes all of Michael's kid pleasing choices like burgers, popcorn, hot dogs, and sugar!

I don't know if it is just me, but there is something with the way Michael interviews people I find annoying/grating. His stupid facial reactions when someone talks gets to me for some reason, almost like he is trying to show he is interested, but not. For example, Rob was talking about all of his favorite Universal attractions like Jaws and Earthquake and Michael doing his stupid nod like he has experienced these attractions too, but really he hasn't. Still trying to figure out Michael's angle for promoting this as if he is the biggest Maroon 5 fan out there.

Someone mentioned before last month on the thread, but is Michael getting some sort of kickback or profits for promoting this event and this RobFuz guy on the channel?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.