Michael & Dave Kay #10 Bitter...Party of One

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which do you prefer? One year of data or since he started patreon which is almost 3 years of data. In the middle of the second graph Michael said to himself “man this is easy free money”. Boy was he wrong.
1656770180953.jpeg

1656770200688.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Pretty sad to realize how truly little there is to recap since the last thread started, because neither of these twits have been doing anything interesting.

Michael “Cruise Expert” Kay hasn’t been on a cruise in a long time, but assures us he has trips booked for the near future on “several” other lines. He continues to voice his displeasure with Disney, now in the form of excruciatingly boring green screen videos, and is convinced they care about his opinion (they don’t). He has gained a few more pounds and hasn’t done a RunDisney since his “passion” switched from RunDisney to cruising.

Dave continues to bumble about London. His fake accent is offensive, his Google skills are nonexistent, and his ability to have a mind-numbingly boring experience in one of the world’s most interesting cities is maybe his only real skill in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Summary: Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

It all started May 11, 2022: Dave was in Europe for a months long trip that is still ongoing. He is still wearing winter clothing in the middle of the summer. But he wears jeans to the beach, so it's at least plausible. But we all know he's hasn't been in Europe for months. But keep that content coming!

Michael was all excited about his new Moon Knight costume. It was pointed out that his costume not only does not look like the character, Pillsbury dough boy, stay puft marshmallow, colonel sanders, Micheline tire, maybe. Plus he does not seem to know that his mask is not allowed at WDW, so much for park expertise.

Micheal became a serious reporter of facts with many green screen presentations of fact-less information. His headphones are not for show, stage director mom tells him when he's put in enough time for his stans. "That should hold the idiots" is her stage direction and he signs off. It was during this period that headphones became michael's go to stage prop.

Lied about being injured to get more patreon money. Patreon numbers crashing through the floor. Now 200 is the goal when he had over 300 before experimenting with trying to keep his channel going with no content, no parks, no nothing. The returns do not look favorable.

1656770433838.png

Courtesy CMDisney!
1656770503488.png

Courtesy Claude! Claude tried to make up with Kelly, not sure how that turned out, claude some 411! Apologies to all!!!!!! except claude since he's the one that cursed us with ^^ 😂

Michael hung on for nearly two months posting crap like "why did they get rid of disney quest years ago" and our tattlers took turns watching and reporting so that others were spared. So brave!!!

An avatar was born:
1656770771557.png

Found a third reason why michael was not at the parks: Tikimeerkeat reported that michael is not at the parks because he's focused on cruising. Michael also said he was going, but not filming and that he was not going because of injury. hmmmm

Michael admitted that he has lost the magic. Many of his videos were whinathons of angst.

Michael thought it was a good idea to book a $10000 vacation and use that park time getting the perfect photo pass picture, telling us where the cameras are located in a very confusing word salad.

Michael still loves refillable mugs. Michael thinks it's a good idea to book a $10000 vacation and use that as an opportunity to save $1 on soda. If you had 10000 drinks, you'd have another vacation from the savings!!

Michael remained bitter about WDW generally and now has added cruise ship Wish christening to his bitter pill container.

Tiki is correct, in reviewing the thread one can see that there is no cohesive theme to anything michael is doing, he's all over the board, and yet no where at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm not wasting a second watching any of Mikey's recent videos, but you guys think he said he made those ears? Let's hope so, otherwise the ones in the park for the 50th are these....a thousand dollars.

Screen Shot 2022-07-02 at 9.40.15 AM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Thanks for writing the summary, @T-Rexx! You did a great job capturing the nothing Michael has been up to!

I broke down and watched his video today. I didn't understand ANY of that People Mover segment. I could barely hear him, the sound was so bad. What I could hear was just rambling with no clear explanation.

And, seriously... What is he thinking by wearing this hat? It looks absolutely ridiculous teetering on the top of his melon head, and the strap only creates yet another chin to keep the others company.

Someone on the previous thread said they saw him in at MK purchasing the ears. I will have to go back to see who it was. But, I can't believe he would spend $1000 on something like that. If that is what they cost, he is either shopping for someone else, or they are Mommy's.

Screenshot_20220702-094253.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
You know when he goes live and plays the game where people have to guess close up images?

how can he breathe??

edit: If he paid $1000 or even $200 for those ears, he’s gonna get his moneys worth even if it makes him pass out. It’s amazing how his medical issues disappear when limited merch comes out.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He made the ears, he didn’t buy them. He released a Patreon yesterday and said he made them. Said his mom really likes them.
He said he would never pay for them, he saves his money for cruises.

Reactions: 6
He made the ears, he didn’t buy them. He released a Patreon yesterday and said he made them. Said his mom really likes them.
He said he would never pay for them, he saves his money for cruises.
Didn’t someone yesterday on here find him buying them? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Thanks for writing the summary, @T-Rexx! You did a great job capturing the nothing Michael has been up to!

I broke down and watched his video today. I didn't understand ANY of that People Mover segment. I could barely hear him, the sound was so bad. What I could hear was just rambling with no clear explanation.

And, seriously... What is he thinking by wearing this hat? It looks absolutely ridiculous teetering on the top of his melon head, and the strap only creates yet another chin to keep the others company.

Someone on the previous thread said they saw him in at MK purchasing the ears. I will have to go back to see who it was. But, I can't believe he would spend $1000 on something like that. If that is what they cost, he is either shopping for someone else, or they are Mommy's.

View attachment 1386215
I can't think of a more ridiculous thing for a man to wear out in public! Well second most. Dressing up in a pud hugging leotard and prancing around magic kingdom as captain avenger or whatever the duck has to keep the crown.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't think of a more ridiculous thing for a man to wear out in public! Well second most. Dressing up in a pud hugging leotard and prancing around magic kingdom as captain avenger or whatever the duck has to keep the crown.
If I didn’t know he was and we passed him at Disney, I would bring my kids in a little closer to me as we walked by.

• Haha
I wouldn’t go out of my way for those ears.

I’d go far, far out of my way if I was approached by Mike wearing them.

I think they maybe thought he was buying a pair because they sell them there but he made them. Look closely, they are definitely Michael Kay homemade.
Ah ok I wasn’t really looking too closely yeah those are definitely not real, Michael’s craftsmanship is as good as his “content”

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1386215
I saw him holding the ears in the Emporium and I assumed he was purchasing them. He may have just taken them off inside. I did not see him actually purchase them.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.