Michael & Dave Kay #10 Bitter...Party of One

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what… y’all are right about the patriotism thing.. I kinda just see him squeal about the USA and haven’t really given it much thought until you guys corrected me. However no matter what the reason is I still think he wanted to see both Firework shows and could’ve gotten into Magic if he wanted. I guess he probably books the park passes so far in advance and that’s how he got into a park on the 4th in general.

Reactions: 3
1657110598160.png

So, did he seriously review the video footage and think, "this is the perfect thumbnail." SMH :rolleyes:o_O

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
A recap for the content disabled Michael.

starts at Epcot and says “very special” within the first 30 seconds
rides guardians of the galaxy once again so he can prevent that couple traveling from Indianapolis to get into the virtual queue.
squeals and screams on his new favorite ride and says “love it” many times
goes to Starbucks witches about no 4th merch being available
gets spicy chicken and a grapefruit BEER look out AA Michael could be at your next meeting “hi Michael”
keeps giving time updates shows spaceship earth and says “love it”
during the fireworks show he squeals says “oh my gosh“ and “woooooo” over and over
his new favorite show and he’s super manic at the end
shows spaceship earth at the end

footnotes, he still has a goiter on his neck and he did managed to get his big head in during the fireworks.
1657113651135.jpeg

bleeping narcissist
1657113702677.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Spotted this comment in the preview that appears to have been deleted-

78E9513B-6E6F-4DE6-9E15-F9B257F69F7D.jpeg

Reactions: 14
A recap for the content disabled Michael.

starts at Epcot and says “very special” within the first 30 seconds
rides guardians of the galaxy once again so he can prevent that couple traveling from Indianapolis to get into the virtual queue.
squeals and screams on his new favorite ride and says “love it” many times
goes to Starbucks witches about no 4th merch being available
gets spicy chicken and a grapefruit BEER look out AA Michael could be at your next meeting “hi Michael”
keeps giving time updates shows spaceship earth and says “love it”
during the fireworks show he squeals says “oh my gosh“ and “woooooo” over and over
his new favorite show and he’s super manic at the end
shows spaceship earth at the end

footnotes, he still has a goiter on his neck and he did managed to get his big head in during the fireworks.
View attachment 1396427
bleeping narcissist
View attachment 1396428
Thanks for posting these updates so quickly, @Claude4! As a token of my appreciation...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You‘re welcome! This guy has been posting everyday on Michael’s videos and he always gets deleted.

View attachment 1396675
weasel javelin
45 minutes ago
My name is Craig Dennis i watch your videos very day and they are great videos i in joy all of your videos all the time i never miss your videos View attachment 1396676View attachment 1396677View attachment 1396678View attachment 1396679
he’s deleting comments that don’t even make blatantly fun of him? How hurt does he have to be?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
3 trolls for Dave today and yes he said beautiful and views 67 bleeping times. I actually hate his facial expressions and fake accent so I went contrarian in the troll. duck you Kelly. I can’t wait for your next YT video where I get to see you shoving food in your fat face.
1657137698462.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
3 trolls for Dave today and yes he said beautiful and views 67 bleeping times. I actually hate his facial expressions and fake accent so I went contrarian in the troll. duck you Kelly. I can’t wait for your next YT video where I get to see you shoving food in your fat face.
View attachment 1397514
OMG! That ridiculous fake accent! That needs to stop!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Michael calling the Cosmic Rewind overlay a “rumor” yeah Mikey my favorite rumors come straight from the company!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's something about Mike's "patriotism" that seems like so much drag to me. Like it's all performative.

Reactions: 9
Here are the last 24 videos Michael has put out. One hit 12k views and the other 10k. All the rest were much less. He’s fucked.
1657156171114.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
There's something about Mike's "patriotism" that seems like so much drag to me. Like it's all performative.
It has the same Announcer Voice Bingo Card energy as everything else he does. Just like he defaults to certain rehearsed lines and regurgitated phrases when talking about Disney, he also has a list of patriotic platitudes that he likes to bring out whenever there’s a relevant holiday.

I think his father and maybe some other family members were in the military, and Michael was in JROTC himself. Growing up in that culture, it’s understandable how his particular brain formed itself around the core ideas of respecting America, supporting the troops, etc. And now as a (conservative) adult, he still leans very hard into those ideas, without giving it much thought — because he doesn’t give ANYTHING much thought.

It’s very easy to wear American flag swim trunks and a giant Uncle Sam hat and talk into a camera about how much you love the US. It takes much more moral fiber to view the world with intelligence and nuance, to call out injustice, and to approach other people with empathy and respect. Michael’s perfomative patriotism is nothing more than code for how deeply he values his own status quo.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
His patriotism comes from being a government employee with a cushy job thanks to his family’s connections.

Reactions: 5
It has the same Announcer Voice Bingo Card energy as everything else he does. Just like he defaults to certain rehearsed lines and regurgitated phrases when talking about Disney, he also has a list of patriotic platitudes that he likes to bring out whenever there’s a relevant holiday.

I think his father and maybe some other family members were in the military, and Michael was in JROTC himself. Growing up in that culture, it’s understandable how his particular brain formed itself around the core ideas of respecting America, supporting the troops, etc. And now as a (conservative) adult, he still leans very hard into those ideas, without giving it much thought — because he doesn’t give ANYTHING much thought.

It’s very easy to wear American flag swim trunks and a giant Uncle Sam hat and talk into a camera about how much you love the US. It takes much more moral fiber to view the world with intelligence and nuance, to call out injustice, and to approach other people with empathy and respect. Michael’s perfomative patriotism is nothing more than code for how deeply he values his own status quo.
I don't think his Dad was in the military, but he grew up in the upper East with old money. It's all he knows. The man is so simple...

Don't get me wrong... I love our country. I just think Michael and the "Kay" kids (old kids now) are very, very empty and have no concept of normal life.

Way to go, Jane. You are a douche. (Gosh, I hope she reads here, 'cuz she is HORRIBLE).

After getting a bit too salty during the 4th or July livestream i realised my account was banned from commenting. Weird as I have never really said something rude before. Think the most controversial thing I have asked was what he felt about the removal of the problematic scenes in jungle cruise.

I liked that he ended the live stream by thanking the chat for keeping it family friendly while the mods had constantly removed every comment that was not "USA is the greatest and even greater with you in it Micheal".

As much as he complains about Disney I don't understand why he can't take the slightest constructive criticism himself.

After getting a bit too salty during the 4th or July livestream i realised my account was banned from commenting. Weird as I have never really said something rude before. Think the most controversial thing I have asked was what he felt about the removal of the problematic scenes in jungle cruise.

I liked that he ended the live stream by thanking the chat for keeping it family friendly while the mods had constantly removed every comment that was not "USA is the greatest and even greater with you in it Micheal".

As much as he complains about Disney I don't understand why he can't take the slightest constructive criticism himself.
Yep... The guy is a complete tool.

He has been coddled by his parents to the point that, in his small mind, he can do no wrong.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.