Michael & Dave Kay #10 Bitter...Party of One

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the literal.. never mind. Nothing surprises me with him any more. Well, except quality. That would be very surprising! Off all the crazy things he's worn, I'm going to have to say that hat is by far the stupidest. Since he's not at the parks because of his injury, people must be sending him gift cards to Hobby Lobby.
Is that a crop top?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I ran into Michael wearing that hat I'd as him if it was made out of Rocks or Gems.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I ran into Michael wearing that hat I'd as him if it was made out of Rocks or Gems.
I'd say "Are those the $1000 ears? If so, hope you can get your money back, they look like someone made them with cheap craft supplies"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One honestly has to wonder what he's hoping for with those bedazzled ears. He looks beyond ridiculous....

I'd say he needs a strong man to sit him down and tell him what's up....but we already know how that ended.

Reactions: 6
The anticipation for today's video is real! Will it be a patriotic lecture in front of a green screen? Will it be a park video with Michael squealing over his favorite 4th of July fireworks ("the 360 is just amazing" - whatever that means.
🎆🇺🇲

• Haha
4th of July may be a big occasion and celebration, but NOT for Michael Kay who decided to post a 10 minute "phone-in" session from the studio, featuring, presumably, the Kaykateers talking about great cast member interactions and experiences... smh

• Sick
The anticipation for today's video is real! Will it be a patriotic lecture in front of a green screen? Will it be a park video with Michael squealing over his favorite 4th of July fireworks ("the 360 is just amazing" - whatever that means.
🎆🇺🇲
It’s a green screen with a tight shirt and oversized microphone and headset. Recap:

stories of cast members making magic
Bonnie leaves a recorded message about her son losing his cell phone at the pool. Cast members find it and give him a “trinket” from the gift shop. You get the feeling Bonnie’s son is a little tit that needs to be beaten.

Jeremy calls in and tells a story about wearing his “first time” button and getting a free Mickey bar. I almost cried the story was so touching….not.

Michael relays a story about getting a free cupcake on his birthday.

Ryan, a cast member with a speech impediment calls in. He sells popcorn and interacted with a guest that has cerebral palsy. They liked him and bought him a book.

Michael tells the story about getting double galactic hero and getting a special button for it.

that is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Uh oh... Chris Provost (Provost Park Pass) just announced he was invited by Disneyland Paris to sneak preview the new Avengers Campus and Iron Man coaster on July 10th (opens to public July 20th). He was told Provost Park Pass is the only American YouTube channel being invited, due to their positivity.

Another Dis-Media-Diss, Mike... :cry:

Wait one minute. The WDW Couple, who post nothing but horrible vlogs about absolutely nothing and Josh rambling about how much he hates his life and Disney are going to Paris. You don't think Disney actually invited them do you? They put out some of the worst vlogs in the entire community over the last year and a half. If they got invited and Mikey didn't he would definitely be crying in his milkshake.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait one minute. The WDW Couple, who post nothing but horrible vlogs about absolutely nothing and Josh rambling about how much he hates his life and Disney are going to Paris. You don't think Disney actually invited them do you? They put out some of the worst vlogs in the entire community over the last year and a half. If they got invited and Mikey didn't he would definitely be crying in his milkshake.
i have no idea if they are hosted or not, but don't forget that the WDW Couple were invited to one of the galactic starcruiser events!!

it's time for Michael to pack up his vlogging equipment and move on when WDW couple is getting invited places and he's not 😂

Reactions: 4
You inspired me to ask Michael this very special question.

vkEYrAsiCPLK7ZXt2C_c_fSU=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Not sure TBD Maybe

I saw another vlogger got a media invite to the new Avenger campus at Disney Paris please tell me you got an invite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s a green screen with a tight shirt and oversized microphone and headset. Recap:

stories of cast members making magic
Bonnie leaves a recorded message about her son losing his cell phone at the pool. Cast members find it and give him a “trinket” from the gift shop. You get the feeling Bonnie’s son is a little tit that needs to be beaten.

Jeremy calls in and tells a story about wearing his “first time” button and getting a free Mickey bar. I almost cried the story was so touching….not.

Michael relays a story about getting a free cupcake on his birthday.

Ryan, a cast member with a speech impediment calls in. He sells popcorn and interacted with a guest that has cerebral palsy. They liked him and bought him a book.

Michael tells the story about getting double galactic hero and getting a special button for it.

that is all.
Lol, this is like customer service 101, not exactly "Disney Magic" levels of interactions...

Reactions: 2
0696020A-1D1C-4006-A92F-A51963460EC2.jpeg

BREAKING NEWS: Michael is now wearing a mens XL T-shirt.
Know how I know? I sent Michael this shirt 5 years ago before I knew he was a narcissistic sociopath with Peter Pan syndrome.

I estimated his size based on visuals alone, and assumed he wore an XL. It actually fits perfectly now. Michael, just embrace the fact that you’re a thick boy with a big ass and multiple chins. The XL looks good on you. Sorry, Medium shirt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1392072
BREAKING NEWS: Michael is now wearing a mens XL T-shirt.
Know how I know? I sent Michael this shirt 5 years ago before I knew he was a narcissistic sociopath with Peter Pan syndrome.

I estimated his size based on visuals alone, and assumed he wore an XL. It actually fits perfectly now. Michael, just embrace the fact that you’re a thick boy with a big ass and multiple chins. The XL looks good on you. Sorry, Medium shirt.
My time on Michael’s body has come to an end 😔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.