Michael & Dave Kay #10 Bitter...Party of One

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So another green screen video today. Why does he think people like these types of videos?? I refuse to even hate watch the green screen vlogs

Reactions: 3
Looks like Mikey was at MK yesterday and we'll be treated to a 4th of July vlog where his melon will be front and center and we can listen to him squeal with delight about his favourite holiday

locked.PNG

Also any bets on if this Amber person is one of is patreon girlfriends??

question.PNG

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Looks like Mikey was at MK yesterday and we'll be treated to a 4th of July vlog where his melon will be front and center and we can listen to him squeal with delight about his favourite holiday

View attachment 1392254

Also any bets on if this Amber person is one of is patreon girlfriends??

View attachment 1392259
She is a kaykateer, looks to be in her 40’s or 50’s. Her instagram shows a group picture of the whole whale crew(hi Kelly!!).

Reactions: 8
1656962611313.png

"On the phone bonnie" --When I thought he couldn't be any more of a prick.
He's really nodding his head to these recordings like people actually called in, someone go check on him please.
Of course he didn't mention that several castmembers are struggling after being laid off and have a FB page where they showcase their work.

• Sick
View attachment 1392264
"On the phone bonnie" --When I thought he couldn't be any more of a prick.
He's really nodding his head to these recordings like people actually called in, someone go check on him please.
Of course he didn't mention that several castmembers are struggling after being laid off and have a FB page where they showcase their work.
He's not a radio host, what the duck is he trying to prove???

1:26 into today's Michael "Kay" installment and can barely make out what the guy is saying.

Honestly... If he is going to continue to publish videos from the park, he needs to invest in a microphone. The sound quality SUCKS! The dude is so damn stupid.

BTW... Nice, stupid fan apparatus, Mikey. Note: You are unlayable.

Reactions: 4
Honestly... What is this guy thinking wearing this fan-thing? Is he such a wimp that he is comfortable looking like a total doof?

Jeez... may as well wear a box fan around your neck the next time ya go to the park, Mike. :m :rolleyes:

Attachments

Michael playing Pokémon go is really funny to me, I don’t have much else to add but it’s funny

for those with a foot fetish, here ya go!
View attachment 1392651
Yup—Michael gave us bonus footage today. Recap:

Starts at TTC
rides Buzz light year complains about lighting lane and line was 54 minutes
gets galactic hero and squeals when he gets his “very special” sticker
its raining so he puts on flip flops and squeals again
rides people mover and calls it TTC vs TTA and edits that in the video
shows merch then goes to grand Floridian to check out the enchanted rose—too bad it’s closed fuckboy
goes to sarsaparilla grill and gets a hot Italian sammich (that’s how he says it)
complains about his ankle and heads to Polly to get dessert and he loves it
goes back to magic kingdom and gets a non dole whip dole whip
back in flip flops due to rain shows lighting lane and witches how long it is (he said that LL Was not sustainable guess he was wrong)
gets fruit Nutella waffle rides Pirates, goes to dance floor and shows rainbow then watches fireworks

some of my favs. The way he wears that bleeping hat
1656972933609.jpeg

Chins that look like goiters
1656972982704.jpeg

he ate an enormous amount of food so we have more chins to look forward to.

for the ladies:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Today's video was riddled with misinformation. I am going to go back through it when I have more time, but here is a teaser...

Do you all hear what I hear in this clip? It's nothing deep, or difficult...

Reactions: 2
Honestly... What is this guy thinking wearing this fan-thing? Is he such a wimp that he is comfortable looking like a total doof?

Jeez... may as well wear a box fan around your neck the next time ya go to the park, Mike. :m :rolleyes:
That fan isn't for keeping you cool. It's to help smell your own farts. It brings the hot air up before it has a chance to dissipate.

• Haha
Does Michael set up a tripod in the middle of WDW to record himself looking like a complete idiot, or does Jane fan-girl record him? How is this footage even captured?

My gosh! How are people around him not videoing HIM and sharing it!?

I'm am dying to just sit in the park, waiting for this dolt or Tim "Tracker" to walk by. I would be all over recording their stupidity.

My time on Michael’s body has come to an end 😔

looks like it's a youth tshirt it's so tight and small on him

Michael, stop wearing those tight t-shirts. You DEFINITELY do not have the body for it—your rolls are showing!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Does Michael set up a tripod in the middle of WDW to record himself looking like a complete idiot, or does Jane fan-girl record him? How is this footage even captured?

My gosh! How are people around him not videoing HIM and sharing it!?

I'm am dying to just sit in the park, waiting for this dolt or Tim "Tracker" to walk by. I would be all over recording their stupidity.
Don’t forget to catch ResortTV1 as well. Another group of losers!!

I'd say "Are those the $1000 ears? If so, hope you can get your money back, they look like someone made them with cheap craft supplies"
Like corn puffs?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.