Michael and Dave Kay #2 Sociopath Super Spreaders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Believe me I wouldn’t be surprised AT ALL to find ANY of these vloggers’ names come up in Sheriff Grady Judd’s next sting operation. Including PMM or Super Enthused…

But Michael’s concerning content is just so blatant compared to the others…
What do you mean PMM and superenthused

I want the tea. 🙊

What do you mean PMM and superenthused

I want the tea. 🙊
Sorry I know you want to hear any hate about Nate but my point was just I’d be suspicious of ANY adult who chooses to leave behind a stable career or relationship just to run around the same family theme parks and family resorts alone with their camera filming every moment, all day, every day, for years and years…

Reactions: 1
Sorry I know you want to hear any hate about Nate but my point was just I’d be suspicious of ANY adult who chooses to leave behind a stable career or relationship just to run around the same family theme parks with their camera filming every moment every day for years and years
Thank you, you just answered all I needed.

Sheriff Grady Judd’s next sting operation.

Is it because Michael, and Nate are the most at Disney everyday for years. Superenthused included? Is this like a documentary on unnormed vloggers.

I'm sorry but the operation is what. Yes it's a problem

But why does he need to do the freaking jumping pose in a kitchen? Is this necessary? And how many times did this take to capture?
What does this mean?

Did he idea this from a someone else?

It's just a kitchen lmao. Why not do this at the beach

Thank you, you just answered all I needed.

Sheriff Grady Judd’s next sting operation.

Is it because Michael, and Nate are the most at Disney everyday for years. Superenthused included? Is this like a haunted documentary on unnormed vloggers.

I'm sorry but the operation is what. Yes it's a problem
Don’t get me wrong, I’m a Stan of PMM and Super Enthused, but I also keep my guard up and am skeptical of all of these people because of their life choices. Except for Mickey Views and Molly, who are both wonderful and seem like totally grounded, normal people who seem like they probably enjoy a normal social and healthy personal life outside of the theme parks. They are also the only two who seem to put a real effort into their material, and who actually focus on the parks instead of making it all about themselves…

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sorry I know you want to hear any hate about Nate but my point was just I’d be suspicious of ANY adult who chooses to leave behind a stable career or relationship just to run around the same family theme parks and family resorts alone with their camera filming every moment, all day, every day, for years and years…
Oh Gotcha! 😎✌

Ok, so Dave showed he stayed at BLT with MK, but MK shows no one, however, I spy Momma Kay (enabler Mom) in the reflections wearing mouse ears doing the camera work. Let's assume Michelle was with, as well, and they all stayed in a 1-bedroom. Fun. Also - mom films 31 year old son laying in a bath tub.
How he ended up showing the gym (which I believe he hasn't really ever done before)
Momma Kay: MICHAEL. The boards are worried you don't ever do adult focused stuff
Mikey: (wipes the sugar off his face) BUT ADULTHOOD STOPS WHEN I GET ONTO WDW PROPERTY
Momma Kay: I know sweetie, but it might help your channel.
Mikey: FINE. When we get to BLT, YOU will film me doing the most adult thing you can do at Disney!
(Goes to resort gym)
Mikey: I AM AN ADULT LOOK WEIGHTS.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like how he took his shoes and socks off mid video. bleeping idiot. How about you don't jump in the tub??

I loved the views from the balcony, your fat head. Show the actual view!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Jim Beam is Michael right? He's always fighting in the comments. Also, if Michael were to assume an alter ego he would think a name like Jim Beam would sound cool and adult, certainly not someone to be messed with.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jim Beam is Michael right? He's always fighting in the comments. Also, if Michael were to assume an alter ego he would think a name like Jim Beam would sound cool and adult, certainly not someone to be messed with.
I could see Mikey using an alter-ego like Max Powers, but then again Jim Beam is ingenious.

No one will think it's him because Mikey is afraid of alcohol.

Reactions: 4
You found his girlfriend? Please disclose!! I need peace of mind knowing who the hell would date him.
I'd have to have my daughter search again. But I wouldn't dox the poor thing. I read somewhere above they might have broken up already? I prefer avoiding collateral damage and keeping focused on the two ijits. Mom and Dad are ok subjects since 1) they are in his videos voluntarily; 2) they are responsible for the two ijits; and 3) their backgrounds are really fucked up in an entertaining sort of way.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I could see Mikey using an alter-ego like Max Powers, but then again Jim Beam is ingenious.

No one will think it's him because Mikey is afraid of alcohol.
It's been around since 2016 so maybe? I checked and Mike's first vids were mid 2016. Also, YIKES. His oldest video has Tereasa from THIS YEAR commenting that she "started from the beginning".
Teressa, sweetheart. I don't know what Oedipus complex nonsense you play out in your mind, but he is not a stand in for your son nor does he want to duck you.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I too enjoy starting my day by doing reps with sunglasses perched atop my head and jangling keys carabinered to my cargo shorts.
I keep my keys carabinered to my nipple ring when I pump iron, but that's just my styling.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.