Michael and Dave Kay #2 Sociopath Super Spreaders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi everyone... short time lurker... i've been paying attention to these two every since the unvaccinated cruise incident. i've been subscribed to dave since i know him irl from a few years ago. his youtube persona is... i wouldn't say unrecognizable... but he was way more normal in person than he comes across in his videos. he does enunciate and speak like he does in his videos and sometimes he's pretty clueless but .... yikes. they are pretty cringe and unwatchable. anyway... i'm still in sporadic contact with him and he said he is going through a breakup. yw for the tea 🫖
Oh man... Yeah I'd love to know a bit more. Man I can't believe the "official girlfriend" is no more already lol. Try to find out more if you can. 😂

Reactions: 2
The pee dough theory is just one of my theories about Michael. The other is that he is still working for his former employer and the three letter agency that H Clinton’s personal friend Granny Kay worked for and this is all some kind of demoralization psyop or establishing a cover story for when he goes to Shanghai Disneyland for some clandestine operation
I mean the name says it all. Michael Kay. MK...Project MK Ultra never ended. Wait until MK is released onto the chinese populace!

Reactions: 1
I'm not buying the pweirdo theory. The guy has put out thousands of hours of footage over the years without anything to substantiate the theory at all. I think the simpler, Peter Pan Syndrome theory is way more likely. The guy is stuck in a 12-year old's world.

Reactions: 9
I'm not buying the pweirdo theory. The guy has put out thousands of hours of footage over the years without anything to substantiate the theory at all. I think the simpler, Peter Pan Syndrome theory is way more likely. The guy is stuck in a 12-year old's world.
He was filming a young girl in a swimsuit while in line for ice cream on his most recent cruise and even the highest rated comment on his own channel called him out for it…

He gets clearly intimidated by social situations involving adults but is comfortable surrounded by children…

He was disappointed that there was no kids club open house or diaper dash on his last cruise…

The only documented article we can find that he wrote while at the State Dept was about “Bring Your Kids To Work Day,” so he was the guy in the office who was trying to coerce you to bring in your kids and let him chaperone them…

When dating the adult DC Darling, he would never let her stay with him at Disney, even after being in a relationship for years, because he was looking at and doing god knows what in his hotel room…

He uploads “family friendly” content where he is
more naked than not, showing every inch of his chest in the pool, then showing himself naked in his Disney hotel bathtub, then naked in his Disney hotel bed watching cartoons. Knowing kids are watching. Just read his patreon description where he emphasizes how much we can trust that he will only upload “family-friendly” content for all ages. Do you want your young daughter looking at this 30+ year old’s hairy nipples front and center on the screen?

No red flags for you, seriously? You said it yourself, he is mentally stuck as a 12 year old. Does he feel like he relates more to children than other adults? If so, then when seeking a companion, would he want to seek out a child instead of someone his own age?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He uploads “family friendly” content where he is
more naked than not, showing every inch of his chest in the pool, then showing himself naked in his Disney hotel bathtub, then naked in his Disney hotel bed watching cartoons. Knowing kids are watching.
I went to MK's about page on his YouTube channel. It says his content is geared for adults. I believe this is a recent change. I remember it saying it was family friendly or safe for all or something like that.

I wonder if he's getting worried that people are getting creeped out by him and his hairy chest.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I went to MK's about page on his YouTube channel. It says his content is geared for adults. I believe this is a recent change. I remember it saying it was family friendly or safe for all or something like that.

I wonder if he's getting worried that people are getting creeped out by him and his hairy chest.
I didn’t do the highlighting, this is the way it actually appears. He crawls into his Disney bed shirtless knowing kids are watching. It’s called grooming, wearing down their boundaries and establishing new, inappropriate boundaries. He KNOWS kids are watching and still thinks the hours of shirtless material is appropriate. Do you want your young daughter watching Michael’s hairy nipples when she just wants to watch Disney World videos? Taking a bath in his hotel room? SERIOUSLY?

Attachments

I always said this that some of the way the vloggers vlog is like a souvenir of their trip aside from speaking. Dave and Michael film in the pool, bath tub, bed, waking sister in a towel that's private keep it for yourself. They have no boundaries like Tim Tracker put everything his most inappropriate behavior on Youtube to make $ from that clip.

Dave and Michael don't respect themselves esp Dave and just put everything on Youtube. What's next going to the loo.?

He was filming a young girl in a swimsuit while in line for ice cream on his most recent cruise and even the highest rated comment on his own channel called him out for it…
What if you were the girl and find out your in the vlog. Is there something she could do not want to be on it?

Last edited:
What if you were the girl and find out your in the vlog. Is there something she could do not want to be on it?
Here’s the comment on his own channel, shocked that it wasn’t deleted by this point. He left THAT clip of the girl in the swimsuit in his vlog, did he film any others that he did NOT include? And does he leave his camera filming when in the bathrooms on the family pool deck?

“Everything on my channel is geared to adults”

Like the coffee with 6 sweet n lows, creamer, and a vanilla ice cream cone dumped into it? Like going on a cruise but never once visiting or even mentioning the adults clubs, but sharing your disappointment that there was no kids club open house? That’s content geared to adults? Maybe for a specific, certain type of adult…

Attachments

Last edited:
I agree. I think it's Peter Pan mixed with a bit of thinking he's hot akin to an 80s lothario like Lorenzo Lamas 🤮 mixed with a bit of Mommy Always Told Me Everything I Did Was Perfect mixed with innate social awkwardness mixed with never having to have worked a REALLY HARD day in his life and having his parents always pay for everything (and get him out of any jam he was in) - including Grandma getting him his federal job. This equaled living at home for a long time to save up his fed money to be this stupid now = huge ego.

But you're not going to change @DEPARTMENT OF KAY's mind.

I lurked on GG for a looong time and people would go back and forth with him on it. He fully believes - and will tell you every other post - that MK is a pee-dough and MK / DK are incels. Right, Department? ;)

I agree. I think it's Peter Pan mixed with a bit of thinking he's hot akin to an 80s lothario like Lorenzo Lamas 🤮 mixed with a bit of Mommy Always Told Me Everything I Did Was Perfect mixed with innate social awkwardness mixed with never having to have worked a REALLY HARD day in his life and having his parents always pay for everything (and get him out of any jam he was in) - including Grandma getting him his federal job = living at home for a long time to save up his fed money to be this stupid now = huge ego.

But you're not going to change @DEPARTMENT OF KAY's mind.

I lurked on GG for a looong time and people would go back and forth with him on it. He fully believes - and will tell you every other post - that MK is a pee-dough and MK / DK are incels. Right, Department? ;)
To be fair, one of my former managers from Disney made international headlines and is currently rotting away in prison because of CP (not the DCP) and he was the absolute LAST guy you would have ever expected to be a pee dough. Married with kids of his own. Nice guy and we all thought he was the coolest manager to work with because he wasn’t an overbearing micromanager like all the others. Turns out that was just because he was preoccupied thinking about kids the entire time. So it could always be the LAST person you would ever expect……

What is the consensus on Kyle Pallo? I have been actively avoiding his channel ever since encountering him as a cast member who seemed to think he was also a celebrity because he had a few thousand subs at the time. But I just watched his Boo Bash video and it actually seemed pretty good, and admittedly he has a much better face to be on camera compared to someone like Dave Kay who is just painful to look at…
Can’t stand the guy. He mispronounces every other word and his WI accent is so annoying. 98% of the videos are him going for ROPE DROP, riding a couple of rides, saying something smells good, then looking bored and going home. Also the rude to cast members thing is unacceptable.

I hate to say this, but for Halloween content I like Best Life & Beyond. KT is a massive pain in the ass, but I like Spence and think he does a good job on Halloween/Haunted Mansion content every year.

To be fair, one of my former managers from Disney made international headlines and is currently rotting away in prison because of CP (not the DCP) and he was the absolute LAST guy you would have ever expected to be a pee dough. Married with kids of his own. Nice guy and we all thought he was the coolest manager to work with because he wasn’t an overbearing micromanager like all the others. Turns out that was just because he was preoccupied thinking about kids the entire time. So it could always be the LAST person you would ever expect……
Yeah, I get that. Totally get it.

But I just think there's enough tit to talk about with Mikey and Davey that we don't need to start unsubstantiated rumors - and hear about it all the time - about him being a bleeping pee-dough. That sick tit.

Cuz when you allude to it every other post, it just makes it seem like you're the one obsessed with the idea and not Mikey. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Yeah, I get that. Totally get it.

But I just think there's enough tit to talk about with Mikey and Davey that we don't need to start unsubstantiated rumors - and hear about it all the time - about him being a bleeping pee-dough. That sick tit.

Cuz when you allude to it every other post, it just makes it seem like you're the one obsessed with the idea and not Mikey. 🤷‍♀️
The dude is literally filming other people’s children in swim suits without their consent (and other repeated concerning behaviors on a near daily basis) and is finally even getting called out for it by his own stans at this point, when is the line going to finally be crossed?

also Dave Kay, total incel for sure. No doubt about it. Dude is the definition of trying too hard. And he always gives off such creepy, angry vibes, despite him wishing us a great day and looking for the positives and all of that

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’ve noticed a few media pages start to release pictures and comments from the media preview of Remy’s Adventure. I’m curious if Michael is invited as well because I believe this would be the first media event since the whole cruise vax scandal.

The dude is literally filming other people’s children in swim suits without their consent (and other repeated concerning behaviors on a near daily basis) and is finally even getting called out for it by his own stans at this point, when is the line going to finally be crossed?

also Dave Kay, total incel for sure. No doubt about it. Dude is the definition of trying too hard
Ok. I know you really love this topic.

Other Disney vloggers film kids too. I don't think ANY vlogger filming kids is ok, for the record, but MK is not an anomaly in that regard.

Get ready, peeps, you're going to be reading a lot about peedough and incel stuff!

Ok. I know you really love this topic.

Other Disney vloggers film kids too. I don't think ANY vlogger filming kids is ok, for the record, but MK is not an anomaly in that regard.

Get ready, peeps, you're going to be reading a lot about peedough and incel stuff!
Believe me I wouldn’t be surprised AT ALL to find ANY of these vloggers’ names come up in Sheriff Grady Judd’s next sting operation. Including PMM or Super Enthused…

But Michael’s concerning content is just so blatant compared to the others…

• Wow
When we watched Dave's girlfriend coming out video, my daughter tracked her down on social media in about 25 seconds.
You found his girlfriend? Please disclose!! I need peace of mind knowing who the hell would date him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Believe me I wouldn’t be surprised AT ALL to find ANY of these vloggers’ names come up in Sheriff Grady Judd’s next sting operation. Including PMM or Super Enthused…

But Michael’s concerning content is just so blatant compared to the others…

I ❤Grady Judd. He's a bleeping bad ass! (and a very talented wildlife photographer too!)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.