Michael and Dave Kay #2 Sociopath Super Spreaders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's a stretch though to state you're uncomfortable with the idea of going to Disney because of one random crappy vlogger - the odds of which are very unlikely you'd ever come in contact w/ him, let alone in a resort pool. 🤷‍♀️
Remember his gifted resort stays where he would go to five other resorts and two parks? Remember how he used to take a tram and two boats just to get a hamburger? This guy covers a ton of ground each day.

Remember his gifted resort stays where he would go to five other resorts and two parks? Remember how he used to take a tram and two boats just to get a hamburger? This guy covers a ton of ground each day.
Yeah. I know. The bleeping bison burger that is not as good as he remembers... and he won't go out of his way for it anymore. 🤣

Still, it's a stretch. I'm not stopping myself from going to a place on Disney property because a vlogger might be there.
(even if I grow more and more and more and more disenchanted with Disney and their decision-making...)

Reactions: 1
Yeah. I know. The bleeping bison burger that is not as good as he remembers... and he won't go out of his way for it anymore. 🤣

Still, it's a stretch. I'm not stopping myself from going to a place on Disney property because a vlogger might be there.
(even if I grow more and more and more and more disenchanted with Disney and their decision-making...)
I bet you there was more to that story. The last time he was there when he was going through the bison burger fixation, he said that the manager was there waiting for him and they had a nice chat. Reminded me of when we would have to call over a manager to observe whenever a potentially problematic repeat guest would come through our area often enough for us to know them by name.

And speaking of corporate decision making, we now know that the Kay’s are antivaxxers and Michael has been a covid denier himself (remember when he finally figured out why the parks were so empty last year, because it was cold?). Why do they CHOOSE to dedicate their lives to a company that is forcing their employees and now their cruise line customers to be vaccinated? Seems to me like that goes against whatever personal beliefs the Kay’s have. Universal isn’t doing anything like that, why not CHOOSE to shine a spotlight on them instead?

Based on dad's age & how frail he looked the last we saw him, he's probably living in a senior housing facility. Probably has dementia, and thought he was punching Dave, but it was actually Mike. Hence the restraining order.
Remember several months ago Michael announced that he was making an unexpected trip home for a family emergency, but it was okay because he was still feeling the magic? Then suddenly David is jetting off to exotic Polynesian getaways and sparing no expenses staying at the finest accommodations and eating gourmet local cuisine? Dr Daddy Kay, are you okay? (Probably should have asked that back when he was practicing psychiatry without a license)

The pee dough theory is just one of my theories about Michael. The other is that he is still working for his former employer and the three letter agency that H Clinton’s personal friend Granny Kay worked for and this is all some kind of demoralization psyop or establishing a cover story for when he goes to Shanghai Disneyland for some clandestine operation

Last edited:
Remember several months ago Michael announced that he was making an unexpected trip home for a family emergency, but it was okay because he was still feeling the magic? Then suddenly David is jetting off to exotic Polynesian getaways and sparing no expenses staying at the finest accommodations and eating gourmet local cuisine? Dr Daddy Kay, are you okay? (Probably should have asked that back when he was practicing psychiatry without a license)
I'm thinking the family emergency was grandma, the only family member still in Maryland...but he didn't go home, so false alarm? And then he just did that random 1-day trip home, most likely for a funeral...or did they spread Dad's ashes somewhere? TBD. I wish Michelle, or one of her college dorm friends, would come on here & give us some dish! I highly doubt Dave has any ex's, so that's never happening.

I wish Michelle, or one of her college dorm friends, would come on here & give us some dish! I highly doubt Dave has any ex's, so that's never happening.
SAME but Michelle has to be just as weird as these two, I mean look at the way she puts up with it and even plays along with it in their videos. And Dave said that the Official Girlfriend is his first relationship, so no exes, and for some reason I have a feeling in school he was just that creepy weird kid talking to himself and that none of his former classmates would be able to recognize him by name at this point

I thought Dave's Hawaii vacation was before MK went back home for the 1-day visit.

And Dave wasn't exactly eating gourmet when he was buying bologna at the grocery store.

Dave started out staying at lackluster properties. Kept jumping from one to another. I think he got scared, called Mommy, and she got him a room at Aulani where he felt safer. So, pretty sure he was paying up unto Mom took over with Aulani's bill. I thought she also made a comment under the Aulani vlog using the username that Claude pointed out.

Reactions: 2
SAME but Michelle has to be just as weird as these two, I mean look at the way she puts up with it and even plays along with it in their videos. And Dave said that the Official Girlfriend is his first relationship, so no exes, and for some reason I have a feeling in school he was just that creepy weird kid talking to himself and that none of his former classmates would be able to recognize him by name at this point
How do you have your first girlfriend at 30 years old! By that age you should have a couple relationships you didn't even want to be a part of that you found yourself in by accident! He went to USC for Christ sakes. You could slip and fall in the quad and get laid on your way down at that school!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought Dave's Hawaii vacation was before MK went back home for the 1-day visit.

And Dave wasn't exactly eating gourmet when he was buying bologna at the grocery store.

Dave started out staying at lackluster properties. Kept jumping from one to another. I think he got scared, called Mommy, and she got him a room at Aulani where he felt safer. So, pretty sure he was paying up unto Mom took over with Aulani's bill. I thought she also made a comment under the Aulani vlog using the username that Claude pointed out.
The family emergency was back last fall, around the same time of his crying to his Patreon's about suppposedly losing his job, which seemed like he was flying back for work issues, not family. He never went. But honestly, who doesn't fly home in 2 years to visit family? Very weird, but most likely because they are all in Windermere.

But honestly, who doesn't fly home in 2 years to visit family? Very weird, but most likely because they are all in Windermere.
On its own it’s not too weird honestly, especially when the out of state relatives are flying in to combine their visit with a theme park vacation… but when you consider that they don’t work jobs with set hours, or work at all, and their entire lives is one of leisure and endless free time…

The family emergency was back last fall, around the same time of his crying to his Patreon's about suppposedly losing his job, which seemed like he was flying back for work issues, not family. He never went. But honestly, who doesn't fly home in 2 years to visit family? Very weird, but most likely because they are all in Windermere.
OH... ok. And didn't he also just go back for like one day recently? I remember us thinking it could be for a funeral or something.

OH... ok. And didn't he also just go back for like one day recently? I remember us thinking it could be for a funeral or something.
Yes, the random 1-day trip with no context from MK. Where his video description was seeing family & friends, but us the viewers, never saw any family or friends. Weird as always. Maybe he had to fly back home to buy more of his favorite cargo shorts or patriotic swim trunks at some "very special store". TBD. :ROFLMAO: Also, see my previous post about Dad's ashes.

Last edited:
His one day DC vlog was pretty good if I’m remembering correctly. It was basically a silent travel tour, not even showing his greasy face, set to music so we didn’t have to listen to his stupid thoughts. Maybe he should try applying that style to his Disney videos…

I’ve been watching a lot of silent traveler channels lately (Simply Railway is my favorite, Kuga’s Travel is also great), and think that would be the best way to be a vlogger. No one sees or hears you and doesn’t get to know your personal life, but you can still communicate your thoughts and express your personality in writing with a narration of constant subtitles…

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Mom. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Is this another one of yours, Claude?
I’ve been watching a lot of silent traveler channels lately (Simply Railway is my favorite, Kuga’s Travel is also great), and think that would be the best way to be a vlogger. No one sees or hears you and doesn’t get to know your personal life, but you can still communicate your thoughts and express your personality in writing with a narration of constant subtitles…
We watch a couple of silent Japanese travelers tour Japan in different ways. We think it's pretty interesting way to do it.

We watch a couple of silent Japanese travelers tour Japan in different ways. We think it's pretty interesting way to do it.
Basically what ithemepark used to do before the lifetime ban, but with written narration added to it so that our host can guide us. At Disney walking around the parks, the Show is the themed environment all around you. Bring that home to us, let us experience the ambience and atmosphere ourselves…

you’d think it would be the perfect style for David since he always wants to travel places but is a mess the moment he starts flapping his gums… why do these Disney channels always end up being all about THEM? How the hell did we ever end up at a Tesla dealership with Tim, a Ford dealership with PCD, Carvana with Dave Kay, Honda dealership with Michael Kay… on what are supposed to be theme park, travel, adventure channels!

• Heart
I am so glad that Department of Kay has brought life to this thread, I love to refresh at the end of the day and read through everything. Maybe you are a bit harsh sometimes, but with these sons of witches, it's deserved.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am so glad that Department of Kay has brought life to this thread, I love to refresh at the end of the day and read through everything. Maybe you are a bit harsh sometimes, but with these sons of witches, it's deserved.
I never actually saw the entire Hawaii trip until just this week, I had to give up when son of a veteran and brother of a State Department GS-09 saw Pearl Harbor while landing and described it as “some sort of lake or something,” but then I discovered the edits channel Michael Kay in 90 Seconds and was finally actually able to see the disaster itself, and well I needed to vent

anyways in the time since I first discovered the Kay’s (initially just from reading the gossip), David has been on a cruise, another cruise which was the first after covid, a trip to Hawaii, all over Austin, all over SF, all over Oahu, all over theme parks, doing food reviews, and plenty more that I’m sure I’m forgetting… and has only gained about 200 subs in that time

Last edited:
Basically what ithemepark used to do before the lifetime ban, but with written narration added to it so that our host can guide us. At Disney walking around the parks, the Show is the themed environment all around you. Bring that home to us, let us experience the ambience and atmosphere ourselves…

you’d think it would be the perfect style for David since he always wants to travel places but is a mess the moment he starts flapping his gums… why do these Disney channels always end up being all about THEM? How the hell did we ever end up at a Tesla dealership with Tim, a Ford dealership with PCD, Carvana with Dave Kay, Honda dealership with Michael Kay… on what are supposed to be theme park, travel, adventure channels!
4real

hi everyone... short time lurker... i've been paying attention to these two every since the unvaccinated cruise incident. i've been subscribed to dave since i know him irl from a few years ago. his youtube persona is... i wouldn't say unrecognizable... but he was way more normal in person than he comes across in his videos. he does enunciate and speak like he does in his videos and sometimes he's pretty clueless but .... yikes. they are pretty cringe and unwatchable. anyway... i'm still in sporadic contact with him and he said he is going through a breakup. yw for the tea đź«–

• Wow
Reactions: 14
hi everyone... short time lurker... i've been paying attention to these two every since the unvaccinated cruise incident. i've been subscribed to dave since i know him irl from a few years ago. his youtube persona is... i wouldn't say unrecognizable... but he was way more normal in person than he comes across in his videos. he does enunciate and speak like he does in his videos and sometimes he's pretty clueless but .... yikes. they are pretty cringe and unwatchable. anyway... i'm still in sporadic contact with him and he said he is going through a breakup. yw for the tea đź«–
We are listening, go on…………

Also don’t be offended if I refer to you as DK Darling from now on, you’re our inside source for Dave Kay like DC Darling was our source for Michael

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.