Michael and Dave Kay #2 Sociopath Super Spreaders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously not, but at least he’s not showing it like Tim Tracker used to do back in the day. He should push to get his channel sponsored by Lyft now that Minnie Vans are no more. Even a Lynx public transportation video series about how to take the bus to the parks for $2 would be helpful to some travelers and would get him home safely…

Lyft used to have a big visible presence at WDW with the vans but not anymore. Uber has their logo all over the signage of the rideshare deck at the garage at Universal, my boy Pimpin Mr Morrow should be trying to get a deal to promote Lyft at Disney once again. At least if he’s not too busy eating at the moment, they could even send him a branded pink band for his fedora…
I don't think there's a viable "obviously not".... "at least he's not showing it" argument here.

He's still doing it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I don't think there's a viable "obviously not".... "at least he's not showing it" argument here.

He's still doing it. :rolleyes:
Maybe he has Michael’s mom picking him up?

Next time Michelle comes to town and refuses to be seen in Michael’s vlogs, I want to see her show up as a special guest in PMM’s

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That’s my boy you’re talking ‘bout. I’ve seen accusations of him “buying views” by promoting his channel on some Facebook group, but I didn’t see the difference between what he was being accused of and just using modern marketing methods with an advertising budget. What else is there? I’ll take my man getting shitfaced and sloppy at Epcot when we all know he’s about to get in his car and drive home any day over the Kay boys lurking around the Disney pools and looking for any excuse to show their nipples to the children

His thrift store video series is great, maybe it’s just me
His thrift store vids are starting to get to me. I live near a lot of these places and due to the uptick in customers they’ve started overpricing tit just because its Disney resort furniture and decor. Like I was able to get some cool stuff for super cheap before but now they wanna charge $100 for a damn pillow from the Poly. Insanity.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
His thrift store vids are starting to get to me. I live near a lot of these places and due to the uptick in customers they’ve started overpricing tit just because its Disney resort furniture and decor. Like I was able to get some cool stuff for super cheap before but now they wanna charge $100 for a damn pillow from the Poly. Insanity.
All that stuff was already marked up crazy high from Property Control where it came from. Those pillows were probably $1 from there, just need someone with a company ID to bring you in. But even there the resellers already get all the good stuff as soon as they put it on the floor

I thought he made a point when he drinks on the larger levels like the crawls him and Jackie never drive and always ride-share?
I don't know anything about that or if it is actually true (has he ever shown the ride-share?)

I was only responding to this comment -

I’ll take my man getting shitfaced and sloppy at Epcot when we all know he’s about to get in his car and drive home

I don't know anything about that or if it is actually true (has he ever shown the ride-share?)

I was only responding to this comment -

I’ll take my man getting shitfaced and sloppy at Epcot when we all know he’s about to get in his car and drive home
So not to burst a lot of people's bubbles, but the drinking and driving done by locals (vloggers/bloggers/whatever) is prolific. There is a horrible and just accepted culture of it. Luckily, no one has gotten into any serious accidents, but yeah.

At least it's one thing we don't have to worry about with Mikeyboo. He just speeds. 😂

Reactions: 5
So not to burst a lot of people's bubbles, but the drinking and driving done by locals (vloggers/bloggers/whatever) is prolific. There is a horrible and just accepted culture of it. Luckily, no one has gotten into any serious accidents, but yeah.

At least it's one thing we don't have to worry about with Mikeyboo. He just speeds. 😂
Exactly right. And it's not cool and nothing to joke about.

But since we're going that route, I'll take MK playing Esther Williams in a pool any day over an inebriated vlogger operating a motor vehicle.

Reactions: 8

That’s not going to change, but wait until the first middle aged Disney vlogger drops or ends up in the hospital from their daily hot dog diet. I bet you immediately all the others will suddenly focus on healthy eating at the parks for the first time ever

With Mikeyboo's drop in Patreons, how will he EVER pay for the Genie+?!
Oh wait, he abuses the DAS pass....of course, according to Disney if they find out you are abusing it, it is an instant ban....

Reactions: 2
With Mikeyboo's drop in Patreons, how will he EVER pay for the Genie+?!
Oh wait, he abuses the DAS pass....of course, according to Disney if they find out you are abusing it, it is an instant ban....
Yeah and it’s also strictly kids only in the kids clubs onboard the Disney ships. Even if your child is just a few years older but with a disability that makes them mentally age appropriate for the kids clubs, Disney policy still won’t let them in. Unless you’re the KAY BOIZ with thousands of dollars of camera gear on and ready, then go ahead and waltz right in. Whatever ithemepark did to get banned for making silent park tour videos, the Kay’s need to do that same thing

When did Mikey go into the kids club on the cruise? I can't stomach to watch a whole vlog nor have the time to watch a 30 minute gibberish fest. Just curious what vlog it was?

When did Mikey go into the kids club on the cruise? I can't stomach to watch a whole vlog nor have the time to watch a 30 minute gibberish fest. Just curious what vlog it was?
Dept is obsessed with the idea that MK is a pee-dough (won't let me spell it) or an incel or both. ALWAYS brought it up on GG, right Dept? ;)

Dept is obsessed with the idea that MK is a pee-dough (won't let me spell it) or an incel or both. ALWAYS brought it up on GG, right Dept? ;)
Not obsessed, just worked in the Orlando frontlines long enough to know a “frequent flier” when I see one, and doing what I can to make everyone else aware of what they are actually watching. Plus I don’t even feel comfortable bringing my family there at all anymore if this guy is going to be there to film them in the pool

Wasn’t it the one from Tortola where you can see the beautiful mountains on the island in the background, but instead of exploring this exotic paradise they stay onboard and go downstairs into the windowless kids club to play Guitar Hero?

just did a quick search, don’t remember which video that was but found this Gem. Why is Michael not anywhere near as manic here as he is today? On his meds? Still in a secret relationship with DC darling? Did Dr Daddy Kay end up staying on the cruise and that’s why we haven’t seen or heard from him?

Last edited:
I think this came up before over on GG. Those times he went into kids clubs were on embarkation day when all areas of the ship are opened up to tours. You can check out the spa, the kids clubs and other things. Just how cruising is on embarkation day. No rules broken.

I think this came up before over on GG. Those times he went into kids clubs were on embarkation day when all areas of the ship are opened up to tours. You can check out the spa, the kids clubs and other things. Just how cruising is on embarkation day. No rules broken.
I think maybe the kid areas were open houses on port days too? I think in the old cruise vlogs you can see him wandering around and playing Guitar Hero when the ship was in port anywhere other than CC or Key West. That is if he wasn't busy filming himself showering in the Rainforest Room. *barfs forever*

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Not obsessed, just worked in the Orlando frontlines long enough to know a “frequent flier” when I see one, and doing what I can to make everyone else aware of what they are actually watching. Plus I don’t even feel comfortable bringing my family there at all anymore if this guy is going to be there to film them in the pool
I know by frontlines you mean you were a CM. I believe you said that. In multiple roles you never specified.

I think it's a stretch though to state you're uncomfortable with the idea of going to Disney because of one random crappy vlogger - the odds of which are very unlikely you'd ever come in contact w/ him, let alone in a resort pool. 🤷‍♀️

I think maybe the kid areas were open houses on port days too? I think in the old cruise vlogs you can see him wandering around and playing Guitar Hero when the ship was in port anywhere other than CC or Key West. That is if he wasn't busy filming himself showering in the Rainforest Room. *barfs forever*
He thinks he's such a friggin lothario. 🤮

Reactions: 5
Oooh, you former GG's, bringing back the 🍿 that made finding your threads last summer, the hottest summer reads! Gossip on gossip!

On the Daddy Kay, I'm sure that they moved him down with them, by the fact that MK shouldn't have needed an extra large moving van, when he was living in his family home. Based on dad's age & how frail he looked the last we saw him, he's probably living in a senior housing facility. Probably has dementia, and thought he was punching Dave, but it was actually Mike. Hence the restraining order.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.