Melanie Murphy #9 it'll be alt right in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's on Twitter acting like the spokesperson for aviation and just like Melanie
it’s lucky the child can talk now so that he can call granny and get her to order a chicken subway and a chocolate mooju for dinner.

the parents seem to be busy arguing on social media 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Melanie Murphy #10 Get off twitter Thomas, McDonald’s are hiring,
I’ll take a filet-o-facist please.
Melanie Murphy #10 Smelly Melly Needs a Shower, Hey Thomas - McDonald's Pay €10 an Hour

(I actually do not know the hourly pay in MaccyD's so change as you see fit haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Nana" is babbling

First words are usually things like "light, mama, dada" because you have to have proper control of your lips and tongue but are still easy to say. Shes actually delusional 😂 I can imagine her telling her baby health person (can't remember what they are called) and them telling her to stfu 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If she’s not just totally made it up I was wondering if the friend who made a troll account was that Sarah girl she used to have in her videos sometimes who was maybe the only person more cringe than her

I feel like she’s probably just making it up though haha

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If she’s not just totally made it up I was wondering if the friend who made a troll account was that Sarah girl she used to have in her videos sometimes who was maybe the only person more cringe than her

Forgot about her!!

God she was something else. The pair of them together....your brain would melt out your ears

• Haha
Reactions: 8

her friend the dark haired girl who’s actually not her friend at all really.... but his 😂😂

I think the “friend” is just a nameless person from her “normal life” who was so insanely jealous of Mel she...bla bla lie...

• Haha
I remember they made a video about being bisexual or something and talked about fancying their own boobs? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Reposting my thread title suggestion from page 5, really think we need to get facist in there somehow! :ROFLMAO:

Melanie Murphy #10: the erratic, MELodramatic, fascist in the attic
Ah yes! Dearreader came up with the "Fascist in the attic" I love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20210324-081955~2.png

I think it's ironic that she says that they are afraid that they will have to emigrate and at the same time they're looking into buying in Skerries still.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 496764
I think it's ironic that she says that they are afraid that they will have to emigrate and at the same time they're looking into buying in Skerries still.
There aren't any words really, are there.

The way she goes on....she acts like they're the only ones going through the pandemic. Still looking for a house in Skerries... She KNOWS they'll likely be grand 🙄

She really romanticises having a large family. I hope it works out that way for her.

My MIL is one of 10, and most of them have fallen out and not spoken in years. A big family means more personalities, and the likelihood of just not getting along.

Plus, the times have changed. How the duck is she gonna manage and afford a big family. At least one thing won't have changed, they'll be reared all in one room like the good old days....😂 I hope she finds a toilet door by then.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 496764

OMG I can't.

Is she seriously preaching at people to be more resilient?!

Melanie Murphy? The sufferer of every imaginary aliment under the sun and constant victim of trolls and life in general.

She has less self awareness than anyone I've ever come across in my life.

Unbelievable.

I know it should never be a pissing contest about who has had it the hardest but someone as pathetic as her really makes me think about the women who came before us ... my grandmother, born at the height of World War 1, whose father died fighting and whose mother was left to raise 8 young kids in poverty. She grew up in the Great Depression and went on to have her own two babies during World War 2, leaving England for Australia because her infant son was so sick doctors thought he'd die if he stayed in the polluted air of London. She lived to 93 and never once did I hear her complain about what she went through. She never saw her family again after leaving the UK as a young mother.

Melanie wouldn't know hardship or resilience if it bit her on the arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
OMG I can't.

Is she seriously preaching at people to be more resilient?!

Melanie Murphy? The sufferer of every imaginary aliment under the sun and constant victim of trolls and life in general.

She has less self awareness than anyone I've ever come across in my life.

Unbelievable.

I know it should never be a pissing contest about who has had it the hardest but someone as pathetic as her really makes me think about the women who came before us ... my grandmother, born at the height of World War 1, whose father died fighting and whose mother was left to raise 8 young kids in poverty. She grew up in the Great Depression and went on to have her own two babies during World War 2, leaving England for Australia because her infant son was so sick doctors thought he'd die if he stayed in the polluted air of London. She lived to 93 and never once did I hear her complain about what she went through. She never saw her family again after leaving the UK as a young mother.

Melanie wouldn't know hardship or resilience if it bit her on the arse.
Yes to all of this. Struggle and hardship aren't a contest. And some of the struggles my grandparents faced I can't even fathom, nor the ones of people that aren't me. The constant whining is what gets me. We get it, Melanie, some of the plans and dreams you have don't work out in the exact way you wanted. Try to adapt, count your blessings and be grateful for the privilege you do have. They can live with family without having to drastically change their lives, they have a safe nest and can plan their future from there. That's such a privilege, even if the attic dwelling isn't perfect.
Some of the things I had planned for 2020 and 2021 fell all the way through, and it really sucks. It really really does. But you can be sure I don't complain about these things constantly and/or to people that have lost far more than me, or had less to start with. I find that insensitive, tacky and rude.

It's also interesting that in her caption she says she will have to teach her son "RESILIENCE because in the wild wild west of the internet" (her words, not mine) you can't rely on others to be kind. Nowhere does she speak about teaching him to be kind. Could it be because she doesn't give two f***s about anyone else?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'd love to know who she's taking about? Seeing as she doesn't seem to have any friends in general outside of Hannah Witton and she keeps bringing this so called old friend up alot
She's constantly banging on about Covid stopping her from doing things and seeing her friends... what friends?! Pre covid when was the last time she did something social other than the one time Hannah Witton came over?
If she's missing her friends SO much she can take the baby on a walk with them, but she doesn't do that because they don't actually exist. Since she can't even share the baby with grandparents for an hour she was never going to leave him to swan off with friends anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's constantly banging on about Covid stopping her from doing things and seeing her friends... what friends?! Pre covid when was the last time she did something social other than the one time Hannah Witton came over?
If she's missing her friends SO much she can take the baby on a walk with them, but she doesn't do that because they don't actually exist. Since she can't even share the baby with grandparents for an hour she was never going to leave him to swan off with friends anyway!
Exactly all of the above!

And lamenting lost holidays. As if she'd be setting off on weekends away to Paris, Berlin, Milan with a six month old. She barely even travelled pre-Covid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She's a martyr through and through. It's such an ugly trait. She's in a very fortunate position. 2020/21 has fucked us ALL over. You've a roof over your head, Thomas still getting a wage, a beautiful new baby...get a grip.

She has no friends because she's insufferable and doesn't even realise it. Imagine her moaning away to Hannah Witton about how hard being a mam is? I'd cut her right out of my life

• Heart
Interesting to see in her reply she says that the hate comments were “examples” of the comments she’s received over the last 8 years.....

so an example? So If I said in the 3/4 years I’ve been on here I’ve been told to kill myself, because someone told me to go to hell, would that be an accurate example. 😐
Or if someone said “I hope you’re not a mother with that attitude” are they wishing a miscarriage on me.

her “examples” are lies without evidence to back it up, and yet again done to increase engagement on her tit Instagram

She's a martyr through and through. It's such an ugly trait. She's in a very fortunate position. 2020/21 has fucked us ALL over. You've a roof over your head, Thomas still getting a wage, a beautiful new baby...get a grip.

She has no friends because she's insufferable and doesn't even realise it. Imagine her moaning away to Hannah Witton about how hard being a mam is? I'd cut her right out of my life
she can’t even maintain a friendship with her own sister who’s pretty much tied to her by blood 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 14
she can’t even maintain a friendship with her own sister who’s pretty much tied to her by blood 😐
sorry if this has been addressed before, I just recently started following this thread and don’t know the stuff with her sister, do we know what went on there to make them fall out?

I have to imagine Melanie’s victim complex was a problem

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.