Melanie Murphy #9 it'll be alt right in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God only knows, but yours have reared the biggest pair of morons πŸ˜‚

Maybe take the valuable advice? Infant mortality was much higher prior to the access to information we have now. She has such a large ego. If you don't want to be given advice, stop showing it. You said you weren't gonna show your son, and you basically are in those stories. You can't have it every way. STFU

Screenshot_20210325-165606__01__01.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Maybe take the valuable advice? Infant mortality was much higher prior to the access to information we have now. She has such a large ego. If you don't want to be given advice, stop showing it. You said you weren't gonna show your son, and you basically are in those stories. You can't have it every way. STFU

View attachment 498996
Parents got their children into adulthood years ago without the internet cause they had something called common sense Mel 🀣

Also your child's full face is in this photo, she's such a clown

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

View attachment 498996
Oh Gee Melanie, I don't know. Let's just refer to the charts shall we? All this free advice seems pretty valuable to me.
Screenshot_20210325-132021_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210325-134351_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 498996
I know right jesus Christ πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Imagine being someone who 1 actually likes her and is genuine giving her advice or maybe their experience (god help them) and she carries on like that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg Mel it isn't trolling when people raise safety concerns! Chocking hazards, safe sleeping and proper car seat safety are the 3 things I think it is fine to dm people about if they are doing something wrong because it so dangerous if things go wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just because a mother 'feels' like it's the best for her child, doesn't mean it is πŸ™„

I don't know anyone who feels like leaving their baby face down in the sand on a windy beach is best for them but ok Melanie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Guarantee she will go on a big rant on her sub par podcast tonight. It's funny how things always seem to line up the same day as her podcast title...almost if she does certain things on purpose for content material and of course to whinge about motherhood because we never hear the good bits do we?

Got DM's aka reading tattle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
tit like this is exactly my problem with influencers.

Accepting freebies from charitable companies and then having the cheek to tell followers to buy their stuff when they couldn't bleeping do it themselves. Niomi Smart is one of the worst offenders for this stuff.

Lol she wouldn't buy another one because she has one in a similar shade but will accept it as a freebie? That makes no sense. I'm assuming the jumper is no more than 40 euro hardly breaking the bank for such a good cause.

To reiterate what the IG commenter said- she has many leggings that all look similar but will still take take take but couldn't pay for a similar jumper and maybe gift it to someone else? The brands whole theme is paying it forward. She's a dope.
tbh I know someone who works for outside in, they are NOT a charity. The work they do is great, but they're not a charity.

Reactions: 4
tbh I know someone who works for outside in, they are NOT a charity. The work they do is great, but they're not a charity.
I know they aren't but their whole branding is based on helping the homeless so either way, Melanie could have put her hand in her pocket is my point.

Wasn't her podcast originally a motherhood q&a? Now she's changed it to mother shaming. All she does is whine on that podcast, between that and the terrible sound quality it's on its legs already πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Like she's prob got messages that were coming from a good place she's always so bloody defensive

Reactions: 8
I still have pages to catch upon here πŸ˜‚ but nobody seems to want to do a thread so....🀣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.