Melanie Murphy #9 it'll be alt right in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cringiest thing about her reels for me is that she claims to hate tik tok, then uses trends that originated there but weeks or months later.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m surprised they didn’t just rent a dress since they’re struggling so much financially. it’s cheaper, you don’t have a massive dress you’ll only wear once cluttering your wardrobe and anyway the marriage is more important than the party or having a fancy dress. My mom rented hers 25 years ago and she’s still happily married, but that’s about having your priorities straight I guess. Or they could’ve done what Hannah did and make a custom, versatile dress that could be reused for different occasions. At least then you’re getting your money’s worth in the long run.
That's what I'm planning to do! Like am I gonna keep a dress that I can only wear for one day? Hannah's dress is SO beautiful too. Major inspiration :love:

Also next title suggestion: Melanie Murphy #10 cringe, lies, and sandy tummy time

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
No time to shower but time for ANOTHER pointless reel featuring quotes that all seem like she wrote them herself...to herself. I've never seen any of them here anyway and we're her biggest haters apparently?
Yes my thought exactly. If I was getting comments like that I'd be naming and shaming them if they came from insta.

Reactions: 6
I have no interest in watching Melanie body check and get paid by fab-pathetic to do so.

bleeping Baldie walking in with his Capri Sun, their diet is shocking.
Did anyone see he almost made a comment saying he wanted her to keep the black dress so she could fit back into it? There was a weird cut in the clip, I skipped the majority of it, she’s intolerable to me at the moment.

Reactions: 15
Reposting my thread title suggestion from page 5, really think we need to get facist in there somehow! :ROFLMAO:

Melanie Murphy #10: the erratic, MELodramatic, fascist in the attic

Reactions: 19
I have no interest in watching Melanie body check and get paid by fab-pathetic to do so.

bleeping Baldie walking in with his Capri Sun, their diet is shocking.
Did anyone see he almost made a comment saying he wanted her to keep the black dress so she could fit back into it? There was a weird cut in the clip, I skipped the majority of it, she’s intolerable to me at the moment.
Oh I thought he was going to say some weird sex thing. So cringe. I can't stand them together.

Reactions: 6
The story gets longer every damn time....in other things that didn’t happen.
All her “hate comments” I assume

EE346618-3C96-48B8-98A4-F4B203D03F07.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank God Melanie and Thomas married each other ya know?

I can't help but be grateful for every person that dated them and managed to get away.

Thomas and Melanie are perfect for each other. He's on Twitter acting like the spokesperson for aviation and just like Melanie- a Facebook graduate of medicine.

Two narcs competing for attention. Yeah that marriage is rock solid alright 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Under the “hate” comment reel someone has tried to explain to Mel that telling her she’s not a good writer isn’t that wild a suggestion but he has done it in a really well written way and she’s just argues back and forth “defending” herself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank God Melanie and Thomas married each other ya know?

I can't help but be grateful for every person that dated them and managed to get away.

Thomas and Melanie are perfect for each other. He's on Twitter acting like the spokesperson for aviation and just like Melanie- a Facebook graduate of medicine.

Two narcs competing for attention. Yeah that marriage is rock solid alright 😑
The love they have for themselves is unreal... eye fckin aplenty ... Wayne and Wynette slob top pic stinking armpits bottom pic baby vomit 🤢
54226236-C09D-43F2-915E-6961594E39F1.jpg
BD2F14F4-31B9-48CB-A26F-341F5EDD23FF.jpg
FAEDB08B-66FB-466F-AB72-6C35ECF349F2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Its the baby voices to each other that absolutely kill me. Thomas even does a little pout when he does a baby voice about the black dress and I just gag every time.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The baby’s saying nana and she’s wondering does that count as a first word :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In a reply on the latest reel someone has commented how wishing a miscarriage is beyond the line and disgusting (I completely agree of course) and that she finds it personally difficult as she's suffered 4 recently, Melanie doesn't acknowledge that at all but instead mentions how she talks about miscarriage and her own experience in her book and specific videos. Apparently loves community but completely ignores a viewers vulnerability and instead uses it to plug her book and talk about herself some more. Does she understand empathy at all? Or even just how to make polite response and conversation? Yikes.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So NOW she's mentioning other industries, must be getting desperate for people to sign that bloody petition 🙄

The last thing restaurants, hotels and bars here need is people visiting from other countries, you absolute knobhead

Screenshot_20210323-144550__01.jpg

Reactions: 7
Under the “hate” comment reel someone has tried to explain to Mel that telling her she’s not a good writer isn’t that wild a suggestion but he has done it in a really well written way and she’s just argues back and forth “defending” herself 😂
Just went and read it. Lord, that woman just can't ever just let it be, can she? Will post screenshots when I have time.

So NOW she's mentioning other industries, must be getting desperate for people to sign that bloody petition 🙄

The last thing restaurants, hotels and bars here need is people visiting from other countries, you absolute knobhead

View attachment 495804
Yeah, because giving money to Aer Lingus is going to save restaurants. Makes sense.
7300 signatures so far, btw

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
#10 No Trigger Warning, Aviation Burning, Time for Pan to Start Earning

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The baby’s saying nana and she’s wondering does that count as a first word :ROFLMAO:
Reminds me of the Vicar of Dibley episode when Alice's baby says goo and they think she's speaking French as her first words.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Melanie Murphy #10 Get off twitter Thomas, McDonald’s are hiring,
I’ll take a filet-o-facist please.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.