Melanie Murphy #9 it'll be alt right in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her entire food shop is processed food and/or wrapped in plastic. I can't with the irony of it all 🤣🤣🤣
Oh sorry, I am obviously a troll. The bananas aren't processed or wrapped in plastic. Shame on me
View attachment 498591
Melanie Murphy - health and environmental goddess 😍

They eat like teenagers pretending to be healthy. There are tonnes of stuff they could make. Veg stir fry, lentil chilli con carne, pasta etc....these are all one pot dishes I myself batch cook each week with a 6 month old to look after. They are gobshites. They must spend a fortune on their food shopping! Ready meals are so expensive. And fancy salads? The individual ingredients are a fraction of the cost why not make it yourself?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The woman who was using the homeless as a narrative to further her anti lockdown agenda couldn't even buy a poxy jumper to support those she's constantly virtue signalling on behalf of.

Color me shocked 😑

Thank you again @Ms.Marble for being so quick to catch the SS.

Appalling behaviour. I think she can't get worse and she just exceeds my expectations.
She is also the type of woman who would post a picture of her grandmother's tombstone on Facebook. I am not attaching a screenshot as it would just be hypocritical but it is on her public facebook account for everyone to see.

• Wow
Melanie Murphy - health and environmental goddess 😍

They eat like teenagers pretending to be healthy. There are tonnes of stuff they could make. Veg stir fry, lentil chilli con carne, pasta etc....these are all one pot dishes I myself batch cook each week with a 6 month old to look after. They are gobshites. They must spend a fortune on their food shopping! Ready meals are so expensive. And fancy salads? The individual ingredients are a fraction of the cost why not make it yourself?

Did you not know Melanie doesn't have the time? She didn't bathe for three days #self care when it's just basic hygiene. Melanie cooking you must be kidding!! She's only now gotten around to learning how to make SOUP and she won't shut up about it. Food diaries and I've never seen a home cooked meal once 😂

Hilarious how the salad is in a plastic pot but she told people with disabilities to stopping eating fruit from plastic packaging.

I just want to say I love this thread. Such a funny intelligent bunch of trolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Her entire food shop is processed food and/or wrapped in plastic. I can't with the irony of it all 🤣🤣🤣
Oh sorry, I am obviously a troll. The bananas aren't processed or wrapped in plastic. Shame on me
View attachment 498591
This is really her shop when she was yapping at pre peeled oranges that could actually be to benefit people with disabilities 😂

My friend had her baby not that long ago she can't stand processed foods so she makes food from scratch everyday 😂 she also works which melanie wouldn't know anything about

Reactions: 14
*when we get our own place*

I've finally got my own big boy bed 😍

- Pan, 15 years old

Screenshot_20210325-144712.jpg

• Haha

- Pan, 15 years old

View attachment 498764

At least now they won't have to strain themselves to place their dirty dishes on the bedside lockers now all they have to do is plonk them on the floor..... yanno, next to the dirty nappies.

They can roll themselves straight from the mattress towards the toilet without the door without the effort of sitting up and walking all that way just to take a stinking shite.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
*when we get our own place*

- Pan, 15 years old

View attachment 498764
Didn’t realise they were sleeping on the floor. Jesus. Christ.

- not a stable job between them
- sleeping in an attic
- eat, sleep and change the baby in bed
- matteress is on the floor
- won’t give herself a break away from the baby because she has preconceived notions that mammys are the ones who have to do everything.

no bleeping wonder she’s depressed. Anyone would be.

Reactions: 16
Hope they move that mattress and let it air regularly, that is going to smell and get gross so quickly with no air circulation that bedframes give.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope they move that mattress and let it air regularly, that is going to smell and get gross so quickly with no air circulation that bedframes give.
Luckily they have a inhuman tolerance for bad smells....🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t have thought that attic was big enough for a super king sized mattress surely?

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but had to join after seeing her recent stories she's bugging me big time.

So okay she's a first time mam and trying everything but she's doing BLW after giving her baby purees for weeks 🤦‍♀️ not to mention she has the cucumber cut all wrong with skin on and the child strapped in?? Fairly sure he's not sitting unaided (she hasn't bragged about this yet) has she even bothered to look up how to do baby lead weaning or just throwing food at the child for convenience??

Straps off because it's easy to get him out to help dislodge trapped food and he will be able to lean forward to gag. Finger width slices no skin and he needs to be meeting signs of readiness. BLW is designed that you skip purees and go straight to your food to teach your baby how to chew. Just bugs me the way she's flown into it without any apparent research!! Laziness.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Are they really getting rid of their bed and putting a king sized mattress on the floor?! Why does she make having a baby look like such an ordeal?!

Reactions: 13
lol the emma super king is nearly €900!!!
I've one. They are usually 40% off. So like 450 ish. They are actually cheap for mattresses. Surprised she wasn't sponsored for it . I've seen lots of influencers sponsored by them. Even with small followings

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but had to join after seeing her recent stories she's bugging me big time.

So okay she's a first time mam and trying everything but she's doing BLW after giving her baby purees for weeks 🤦‍♀️ not to mention she has the cucumber cut all wrong with skin on and the child strapped in?? Fairly sure he's not sitting unaided (she hasn't bragged about this yet) has she even bothered to look up how to do baby lead weaning or just throwing food at the child for convenience??

Straps off because it's easy to get him out to help dislodge trapped food and he will be able to lean forward to gag. Finger width slices no skin and he needs to be meeting signs of readiness. BLW is designed that you skip purees and go straight to your food to teach your baby how to chew. Just bugs me the way she's flown into it without any apparent research!! Laziness.
I had a quick peek at her story and bleeping hell those cucumber slices are monsters.

Babies can choke so easily on food that is too big or too small. She acts like a super mammy but is constantly flaunting her frankly dangerous behaviour and calling people trolls whenever people call her out.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's been doing BLW a while now?? Isn't he just 6 months?? She hasn't even bothered to look this up correctly at all and still giving him purees. No wonder people are taking to DMS about it. She can't take any advice at all without feeling the victim or someone is mom shaming.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.