Melanie Murphy #9 it'll be alt right in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry if this has been addressed before, I just recently started following this thread and don’t know the stuff with her sister, do we know what went on there to make them fall out?

I have to imagine Melanie’s victim complex was a problem
Read back over the last few threads or listen to Jess’ stereo with Mel. 👍

Reactions: 5
They’re not doing that bad then are they?! 🙃
Yeah, Thomas has been posting on twitter about it already, lamenting how this means that people will have to emigrate.
Also, on his stories on insta he posted a clip of the Simpson's with Marge teaching Bart how to be thrifty and him being oblivious. He tagged Melanie saying that he's Marge and Melanie is Bart. Can't make that stuff up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just piss off and emigrate already 🙄😂 I can't cope with them anymore.

If the time comes and they have to leave....can you even imagine the poems that will come....🤦‍♀️

Fuckin Martyr Melanie Murphy crossing the Atlantic Ocean on a famine ship with her Harry Potter trunk

All of us Irish. Packed in like cattle. Someone down the back playing the fiddle. Not an ounce of nutritious food to go around.

e.g on an Airbus A330 with someone's headphones blaring, eating waffles

😂

Yeah, Thomas has been posting on twitter about it already, lamenting how this means that people will have to emigrate.
Also, on his stories on insta he posted a clip of the Simpson's with Marge teaching Bart how to be thrifty and him being oblivious. He tagged Melanie saying that he's Marge and Melanie is Bart. Can't make that stuff up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's a martyr through and through. It's such an ugly trait. She's in a very fortunate position. 2020/21 has fucked us ALL over. You've a roof over your head, Thomas still getting a wage, a beautiful new baby...get a grip.

She has no friends because she's insufferable and doesn't even realise it. Imagine her moaning away to Hannah Witton about how hard being a mam is? I'd cut her right out of my life
Unfortunately I can imagine Hannah confiding in her about the difficulties of TTC and Melanie rubbing it in her face that she didn’t even have to try to get pregnant. She is that tone deaf.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Unfortunately I can imagine Hannah confiding in her about the difficulties of TTC and Melanie rubbing it in her face that she didn’t even have to try to get pregnant. She is that tone deaf.
youre forgetting she has a “gammy ovary” and an undiagnosed PCOS issue so she knows exactly how Hannah is feeling! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I don't understand what she thinks leaving Ireland will do? Most of the rest of the world is also dealing with covid and travel restrictions?

Reactions: 10
I don't understand what she thinks leaving Ireland will do? Most of the rest of the world is also dealing with covid and travel restrictions?
I think it's if Thomas has to work from a different base 🤔

Reactions: 5
It's honestly amazing to me how Melanie deems anyone a troll for even the most minor disagreement or difference of opinion.

But no way would her husband's snarky remarks to a journalist be counted as trolling or underhanded, no way.... funny how that works.

20210324_175032.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: 11
It's honestly amazing to me how Melanie deems anyone a troll for even the most minor disagreement or difference of opinion.

But no way would her husband's snarky remarks to a journalist be counted as trolling or underhanded, no way.... funny how that works.

View attachment 497535
mel actually has a quote that fits here! “Not everyone is a troll but you are”

👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The hypocrisy in her latest ig post. This girl really, really lacks any kind of self-awareness. Big yikes.

Reactions: 8
Is that bald fucker emigrating (one can wish) or moving to Clare. His twitter is getting more and more manic by the day.

at least he signed up for some free... beetroot seeds. 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like the literal queen of throwing mammy shade. Everytime I see this meme I think of her....

Screenshot_20210324-215225.jpg

The hypocrisy in her latest ig post. This girl really, really lacks any kind of self-awareness. Big yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know why they’re so stressed about emigrating? He’s a pilot- my dad is an aircraft engineer and growing up we lived in three different countries. It’s just a part of the aviation life style. For people who claim to love adventure and travel, they are obsessed with their home town

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t know why they’re so stressed about emigrating? He’s a pilot- my dad is an aircraft engineer and growing up we lived in three different countries. It’s just a part of the aviation life style. For people who claim to love adventure and travel, they are obsessed with their home town
Their idea of adventure is driving twenty minutes down the road to the powerscourt hotel for a two night stay to eat strawberries in bathrobes like two hermits.

Ofc they will tag the living tit out of the the hotel for freebies and then have the neck to #supportlocal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.