Melanie Murphy #9 it'll be alt right in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I don't have Twitter so thanks to the people who post Thomas' Twitter posts. They honestly have me in stitches, him tweeting that to roisin ingle 😂😂😂.

Like honestly no one cares. I emigrated because I graduated during the recession like who cares 😂. Also where are they going to emigrate to? Aviation is having the same problems worldwide, I don't understand where he thinks he will be emigrating to. So many industries are at a standstill right now as well not only his. I know I've said it before but it's amazing and hilarious how these two cant see past their own noses.

Reactions: 18
I mean I get that the prospect of emigrating and seeing jobs disappear from Ireland is daunting and not a great situation. There is no question about that. And seeing Aer Lingus build Manchester as a hub and use it as the take off point for transatlantic flighrs isn't that amazing for dublin. But who knows if they were always planning to do that from there anyways. And why not criticize the company for their decision then? And about the emigrating, working in aviation I guess it's a risk you knew about before you got into the field.
It's different when you have chosen a profession that doesn't involve travel usually and doesn't entail having to move and all of a sudden you're forced to do so. But aviation? Most people will have to move at some point. And if it's only from a small town to a bigger city with a thriving aviation hub. And didn't Melanie brag about being his "ride or die" and following him wherever he went?

Screenshot_20210325-095906~2.png

This just pisses me off a bit. Here in Germany we have been prohibited from having large family gatherings since November 1st and we still are and will be over Easter as well. Restaurants etc. have been closed since then as well and there are plans of a slow reopen with tests from the same day being required to dine in outside spaces. Most shops were closed in December and only after march 8th were some stores allowed to open again and only with an appointment to go in etc.
Yet they make it seem like it's been all up and running the whole time just to make a point. And that's just not the freaking case.
Oh, and the small freedoms that we are allowed again now lead to cases rising now. Surprise! 🤣

Reactions: 17
Sorry where did she think milk, butter and cheese came from??? Cows that were handbrushed at sunrise while listening to Mozart?? Did she honestly think her pouring cream into everything had no consequences on an animal somewhere? And then she goes criticising plant based diets in the same breath, jesus she's some gobshite for 1 gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It was this comment (someone brought it up on the thread a while ago). Compare how she talks about breast milk ('perfect nutrition') vs formula ('does the job').

The mammy shade is too real 🥴
It's hilarious that she fails to realise that breast milk nutrition is based on the mother's nutrition- all the processed waffles Mel is eating is going straight into Milo's mouth and system, stupid cow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry where did she think milk, butter and cheese came from??? Cows that were handbrushed at sunrise while listening to Mozart?? Did she honestly think her pouring cream into everything had no consequences on an animal somewhere? And then she goes criticising plant based diets in the same breath, jesus she's some gobshite for 1 gobshite
The leather coat Thomas never lays off him was somebody’s mammy at one stage as were her shoes and trainers does she think cows are only used for milk / meat (or other animals for that matter )🙄🥴 don’t even mention the electric car with the LEATHER seats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I love how cream is a daily staple for her. As if she couldn't possibly survive without it 🙈 the notions

I love how cream is a daily staple for her. As if she couldn't possibly survive without it 🙈 the notions
ALSO I swear to bleeping god, if she has reels of herself whipping tinned coconut milk everytime she has a coffee, whilst complaining about not having time to do anything.....DONE 😡😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her recent stories are just outrageous. Everything has to be about her. Aniaml cruelty: her as a mammy, breastfeeding blah blah. She is full of it. The comments in her recent post are hilarious. She's been caught playing games with donations/charities. Accepting free stuff from charity. Appalling.

The leather coat Thomas never lays off him was somebody’s mammy at one stage as were her shoes and trainers does she think cows are only used for milk / meat (or other animals for that matter )🙄🥴 don’t even mention the electric car with the LEATHER seats.
She is unhinged. Leather seats.... my god.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her saying she’s only paying attention to animal cruelty since she’s breastfeeding has the same energy as men who say they’re feminists now because they have daughters.

time for a new thread. Any ideas?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Coconut cream in coffee sounds rank tbh. Reminds me of a food blog I saw that reccomened using it as a dairy alternative in lasagne 🤣

Reactions: 6
Her recent stories are just outrageous. Everything has to be about her. Aniaml cruelty: her as a mammy, breastfeeding blah blah. She is full of it. The comments in her recent post are hilarious. She's been caught playing games with donations/charities. Accepting free stuff from charity. Appalling.

She is unhinged. Leather seats.... my god.

Came here to post the screenshots.
I'm surprised she hasn't called the people trolls yet. Too busy getting driven to the supermarket sitting in a leather seat to buy dairy free alternatives that she's only now able to use that she doesn't have IBS anymore? Because otherwise she would have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO done it before, you guys.
I think it's hilarious that she is trying to frame a freebie as her doing such a super great deed and without the freebie she couldn't have done it. She completely could have but not without actually having to spend some money herself. Like she's doing such an amazing deed by accepting and making a post.

Screenshot_20210325-122758~2.png
Screenshot_20210325-122812~2.png

Screenshot_20210325-122826~3.png
Screenshot_20210325-122850~2.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
I'm surprised she hasn't called the people trolls yet. Too busy getting driven to the supermarket sitting in a leather seat to buy dairy free alternatives that she's only now able to use that she doesn't have IBS anymore. Because otherwise she would have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO done it before, you guys?
I think it's hilarious that she is trying to frame a freebie as her doing such a super great deed and without the freebie she couldn't have done it. She completely could have but not without actually having to spend some money herself. Like she's doing such an amazing deed by accepting and making a post.

View attachment 498557View attachment 498558
View attachment 498559View attachment 498560
so here for the way the last point is phrased 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm surprised she hasn't called the people trolls yet. Too busy getting driven to the supermarket sitting in a leather seat to buy dairy free alternatives that she's only now able to use that she doesn't have IBS anymore. Because otherwise she would have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO done it before, you guys?

She's so patronizing. They know how PR works Melanie, that's not the point 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7

tit like this is exactly my problem with influencers.

Accepting freebies from charitable companies and then having the cheek to tell followers to buy their stuff when they couldn't bleeping do it themselves. Niomi Smart is one of the worst offenders for this stuff.

Lol she wouldn't buy another one because she has one in a similar shade but will accept it as a freebie? That makes no sense. I'm assuming the jumper is no more than 40 euro hardly breaking the bank for such a good cause.

To reiterate what the IG commenter said- she has many leggings that all look similar but will still take take take but couldn't pay for a similar jumper and maybe gift it to someone else? The brands whole theme is paying it forward. She's a dope.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her entire food shop is processed food and/or wrapped in plastic. I can't with the irony of it all 🤣🤣🤣
Oh sorry, I am obviously a troll. The bananas aren't processed or wrapped in plastic. Shame on me
Screenshot_20210325-132555~3.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Accepting freebies from charitable companies and then having the cheek to tell followers to buy their stuff when they couldn't bleeping do it themselves. Niomi Smart is one of the worst offenders for this stuff.

Lol she wouldn't buy another one because she has one in a similar shade but will accept it as a freebie? That makes no sense. I'm assuming the jumper is no more than 40 euro hardly breaking the bank for such a good cause.

To reiterate what the IG commenter said- she has many leggings that all look similar but will still take take take but couldn't pay for a similar jumper and maybe gift it to someone else? The brands whole theme is paying it forward. She's a dope.
Spot on. Performative activism "wokeness" and kindness at it's finest. That is all Melanie and what most influencers are. They are merely performers with massive egos.

Her entire food shop is processed food and/or wrapped in plastic. I can't with the irony of it all 🤣🤣🤣
Oh sorry, I am obviously a troll. The bananas aren't processed or wrapped in plastic. Shame on me
View attachment 498591
She is truly thick. I knew she was toothless and a bit dopey but now one can see she is truly dumber than dog tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 498591

There is literally no makings of an actual meal in that shop whatsoever and she makes food diaries!! I can't with her today.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

The brand offers more than jumpers, I found out by just looking at their profile and they have all sorts of items. She could have picked something that was missing from her wardrobe and bought it. So yeah, I call bs on the whole "if I hadn't accepted they would have lost out". Newsflash, you can still call attention to organisations without receiving handouts. Shocking, I know. But that's how us normal people do it. 😱

I'm surprised she hasn't called the people trolls yet. Too busy getting driven to the supermarket sitting in a leather seat to buy dairy free alternatives that she's only now able to use that she doesn't have IBS anymore? Because otherwise she would have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO done it before, you guys.

And like clockwork all the purple comments are gone now.... What a coincidence lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The brand offers more than jumpers, I found out by just looking at their profile and they have all sorts of items. She could have picked something that was missing from her wardrobe and bought it. So yeah, I call bs on the whole "if I hadn't accepted they would have lost out". Newsflash, you can still call attention to organisations without receiving handouts. Shocking, I know. But that's how us normal people do it. 😱

Yes I was just on the website and their stuff is great. They have the option of donating a period package which I will be doing.

You could say Melanie's lack of action for donating to the company has influencing me to do so!

• Heart
  • Haha
Yes I was just on the website and their stuff is great. They have the option of donating a period package which I will be doing.

You could say Melanie's lack of action for donating to the company has influencing me to do so!
When you donate make sure you let everyone on social media know! Don't even donate, pretend! It's the same thing!

• Haha
The woman who was using the homeless as a narrative to further her anti lockdown agenda couldn't even buy a poxy jumper to support those she's constantly virtue signalling on behalf of.

Color me shocked 😑

Thank you again @Ms.Marble for being so quick to catch the SS.

Appalling behaviour. I think she can't get worse and she just exceeds my expectations.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.