Melanie Murphy #9 it'll be alt right in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @Dearreader

Melanie has left twitter because people called her out for supporting an anti-lockdown rally with lots of alt-right attendance. She has taken to ranting about how mean people are on her IG stories.

Melanie, Thomas and their baby (nicknamed on tattle as Milo, after a sock puppet account she used) live in his parents attic and have a toilet installed behind the bed.
They enjoy eating their meals on the bed while tweeting about how we need to save aviation. She's writing her second book, which promises to be as tit as her first. She claims to early 6 figures, but also can't get a mortgage because of her husband's uni debt.

Any other essential Mel info worth including?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Awh thanks youse guys, flattered you like my delicious clean prose!

Just putting a little round up here for the newbies to the thread. The irony in some of these is really something!!

I see comments under her latest post saying she's deleting comments from followers with disabilities now.

Let's not forget how she spoke to and hid comments from POC durning BLM and how she centred the movement around herself, as a chance to get help to write black characters (slyly plugging her book) while not talking about the movement at all on her platforms.She was called out to share resources, link activists and stop using her own *white* voice. Never happened.

Influencers smh.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Title thanks to @Dearreader

Melanie has left twitter because people called her out for supporting an anti-lockdown rally with lots of alt-right attendance. She has taken to ranting about how mean people are on her IG stories.

Melanie, Thomas and their baby (nicknamed on tattle as Milo, after a sock puppet account she used) live in his parents attic and have a toilet installed behind the bed.
They enjoy eating their meals on the bed while tweeting about how we need to save aviation. She's writing her second book, which promises to be as tit as her first. She claims to early 6 figures, but also can't get a mortgage because of her husband's uni debt.

Any other essential Mel info worth including?
Trying to sell a calorie counting app to an audience of people who, like her, may have recovered from an eating disorder has got to be up there!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For someone who is 'highly educated' with a degree, yous think she'd be able to separate constructive criticism from blind hate and not live in an echo chamber of frankly dangerous opinions...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Jesus she’s bleeping exhausting. I don’t know anyone in real life who has that much energy to fight with strangers online, she’s banging on about her routine with sliced pan (I honestly can’t think of his name without thinking of that) but she’s performing all of this perfect mammy bonding tit whilst constantly spouting toxic energy and vile online, how is baby slice not picking up on this EnERGy from her....

Is she manifesting herself a child that can troll the internet for her when mammy is busy?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For someone who is 'highly educated' with a degree, yous think she'd be able to separate constructive criticism from blind hate and not live in an echo chamber of frankly dangerous opinions...
Let me just say as someone with an actual teaching degree, that degree is not what she makes it out to be. She did no classroom practice. It's all theory.

You couldn't get employed as a teacher as what most people consider a normal teaching job. You'd have to do an add on two years. It's only part of a full teaching degree.

I think you could only teach further education or adult education.
I don't mean to knock the course but she makes it out like it's something else by saying 'teacher by trade' . It's insulting to teachers.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Jesus she’s bleeping exhausting. I don’t know anyone in real life who has that much energy to fight with strangers online, she’s banging on about her routine with sliced pan (I honestly can’t think of his name without thinking of that) but she’s performing all of this perfect mammy bonding tit whilst constantly spouting toxic energy and vile online, how is baby slice not picking up on this EnERGy from her....

Is she manifesting herself a child that can troll the internet for her when mammy is busy?

Oh she's doing the whole bonding thing now is she? That's convenient when up until now she only spoke about the child as an extension of herself and how hard she has it. Humble bragging about breastfeeding.

With a house full of adults including a husband at home.

She should try manifest back the money she wasted on that education degree.

Ms Melanie cAn rEaD tHe sTaTs but not the bleeping room. The lack of common sense in hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Let me just say as someone with an actual teaching degree, that degree is not what she makes it out to be. She did no classroom practice. It's all theory.

You couldn't get employed as a teacher as what most people consider a normal teaching job. You'd have to do an add on two years. It's only part of a full teaching degree.

I think you could only teach further education or adult education.
I don't mean to knock the course but she makes it out like it's something else by saying 'teacher by trade' . It's insulting to teachers.
my friend did 3 years in Maynooth and then her 1 year HDIP to be a secondary school teacher. But she wouldn’t have been able to teach without the HDIP she might as well have wiped her arse with the undergrad for all the use it was to her.

I’ve noticed Melanie likes to inflate her own importance/experience because she can just mute the people who actually know she’s full of it. She wouldn’t be able to teach anyway she doesn’t have a subject. Be different if she said she studied English, Irish or Maths, possibly another language I could kind of get that she MIGHT be able to work in somewhere but she literally states she has a degree in “teaching” which means nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh she's doing the whole bonding thing now is she? That's convenient when up until now she only spoke about the child as an extension of herself and how hard she has it. Humble bragging about breastfeeding.

With a house full of adults including a husband at home.

She should try manifest back the money she wasted on that education degree.

Ms Melanie cAn rEaD tHe sTaTs but not the bleeping room. The lack of common sense in hilarious.
sonething about sleeping 12 hours, shoving a tit in his mouth, slice pan having 5 naps a day....and sunlight and air....
which is a direct dig at tattle life and the fact we know that child is in a dark attic/toilet all day while mammy plays on the internet.
I might have got that wrong I try not to listen to it 😂

Her recent insta photo of her in the red turtleneck. Anyone know what the comments said that were deleted?
I read this as “her recent Insta photo of her the redneck”
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

After cooling off, I'm back and have caught up on the shitstorm. Bless you all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Melanie is no more qualified to be a teacher than I am lol
she’d still have to do the 2 years masters to be a primary school teacher which anyone can do after any degree. Imagine her teaching kids 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So basically she did a degree in pedagogy not teaching 😆.
It’s like people who think having a medical sciences degree makes you a doctor...just no. You’re studying the academic pursuit and context of the subject not the real applied occupational nature.

It’s just more Melipulation and bending of the truth in marketing herself as a knows best/auntie/caring type. All she cares about is herself and her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.