Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kiki13

Ah Mel, thanks for reading tattle as per. Just saw her post on her Instagram stories defending her lack of sleep training/routine etc. Get off your high horse love. Must be amazing being sooooo perfect.
So what she's saying is he sleeps so much that she probably does have time to have a shower and do some work after all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

mindlessness

VIP Member
I thought they were going to be ‘forced’ to move to the UK because Ireland’s air industry was so dire? But now they’re ‘lucky he was able to grab this oppourtunity’.
😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29

leggooooo

Can't get over her. She would promote toilet paper for the right price. Also is she ever not addressing tattle😂

How flippant is she about mental health - don't use it then..... it's literally a scammy website that preys on people's mental illnesses whilst massively overcharging for the bare minimum.

She's a dope.
UGH. i'm p much exclusively a lurker on here but the line of 'people can do their own research' is rlly old and i am sick of influencers acting as if the things they promote have no real life consequences like 'oh but i didn't MAKE anyone buy this shitty product'. maybe not, but the whole reason you get sponsorships is because your endorsement WORKS and in that lies responsibility with where you choose to put it.

like why not be more of the line "i still stand by recommending the service but i'm glad you've brought this up so that viewers can follow it up if they wish"?! basically the same statement but so much less deflective

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Nicki19

We know what will happen, they'll rent a room for Thomas, and then she'll continue to scrounge off the in laws while complaining of how hard it is being a "single parent"

Sazb64

Chatty Member
View attachment 549006
View attachment 548992

It's all about her. All her. Only her. A picture of her baby and dad is about how she looks in the background. A comment about her baby's arm is also just about her.
Everyone and everything else is just secondary.
Just say "I know isn't it so cute!" like a normal person?! She will remind that child every day of it's how she made him and isn't he so lucky she sacrificed her health to feed him. He'll have to carry that for the rest of his life. So toxic

• Sad
  • Haha

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
I'd love to know how she's claiming she has a herniated disc and she hasn't even been to have an x-ray or MRi...Dr Google strikes again !
Screenshot_20210428-103924~2.png

And there we go.
Up there with labour pain? Oh wow.
Correct me if I am wrong, but the physio supposedly told her she needs to get it checked with x-ray or MRI etc. if the pain persists and not that it IS a herniated disk. At least according to what she said last time.
Also, funnily enough in the picture accompanying this new essay of hers, the neck brace is nowhere in sight and she has her head thrown all the way back.
Take care of yourself if you are experiencing these things, ffs. This would maybe actually help instead of making a comment about your baby's chubby arm about you and how proud you are of overcoming so much and how much pain you tolerate for his sake.

• Sick

emerald

VIP Member
Does she think people who are pro-choice love abortion or do it for a laugh or something? Why even say that if not to bait people into comment wars. We know she lives for arguing online no matter what she says.

• Heart
  • Haha

metalbeard

So he took the job for his own mental health...and construction won’t give him the big pay check he wants...so he’s not putting his baby or relationship ahead of his needs
I get that in relationships you have to have your independence and care for your mental health...but if my partner said he had to move abroad away from me and our child because he needs to follow HIS dream and it’s to benefit HIS mental health I would be seeing serious red flags
Like he hasn’t said he wants this job to provide for his kid or get the house they want
If my partner said he was going to work in cork and we lived in Donegal...I’d be moving with him because we are a team
This is a fucked up relationship

• Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
My little lad was 1 yesterday and I’ve got a major hangover so I’m a bit cranky. Of course she’s going to be saying it’s a great opportunity- means they still can playact, live separately and push actual adult responsibilities down the line.

Anyone with half a brain in their head would look at the housing market in Manchester or Liverpool, realise you’d get a beautiful house for half the price of Skerries and plan to settle their roots there and start by renting for a while. England have opened up so she can join mammy and baby groups to get mammy friends And they could actually begin a life together.

But no, they’re going to make life unnecessarily hard for themselves because they like to be the victims.

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
Are people forgetting Mel has been problematic for years or...?

Long before she got married too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

PumpkinLanterns

She'll drop a hundred dollars on a hidious sweater but doesn't want to "spend a fortune" on toys? "Well the baby has these dusty blinds to play with and I'm covered in overpriced crochet nipples. Everyone is happy."

She is the queen of weird takes. Instead of just saying "I loved unconventional play things as a kid, they are good for imagination." Which is relatable and insightful. She has to phrase it like some twisted purity mantra. "PEOPLE and THINGS (exploring.connecting) are ALL they need." She says she hates black and white thinking but everything that comes out of her mouth is black and white.

Also, Miss environmentally friendly hasn't heard of a community swap? My neices and nephews just inherited their toys. Usually parents are pretty good about lending/giving/selling baby stuff once it's outgrown. Especially infant stuff.

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
Some people do use abortion as a backup contraception option, I’m close to one. She’s had four abortions in 8 years and every single one devastated her. Every single one added to her feeling guilt and shame that she shouldn’t have at all. I’m sure I have cells on my body that I haven’t exfoliated older than what she took a tablet for.

I genuinely wonder how her and Hannah are friends..
Exactly and that's why Melanie's point is again trying to shame women for using it AS WHAT IT IS INTENDED FOR.

There are undertones in her statement there, trying to allude to a certain type of woman just popping these pills over and over without thought and it sickens me no end.

Melanie thinks because she gave birth that she's some mother Theresa type adopting all these children and rescue dogs and donating to charities. All is it are EMPTY words and virtue signalling for praise.

I've never come across someone to be such a textbook narc. Like, she meets all the criteria to a tee. Her behaviour is disturbing to watch and her opinions are sickening.

• Haha

Mystery07

She has gone full on Facebook mum with all the stuff about finding dead birds 🤣. Next she will be asking why there is a helicopter over Skerries or sharing lost dogs from Newcastle that were found in 2018...

• Haha

Dearreader

VIP Member
Watching Mel's old video with Jessica about their first time.

I'm in bits at this comment. Not normal behaviour at all.

It’s not possible to see who dislikes or likes your videos. YouTube keeps that private for safety of their users. There is no such software. If there was can you imagine how much drama channels would benefit from it. It would be an open secret in the community and Mel would have gotten rumbled for having hundreds of fake accounts 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Sazb64

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210503-075350__01.jpg

I've never met someone who sees themselves so UNCLEAR!! I don't even know Mel, and she's still the least flexible person I've ever known 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

artemist

Chatty Member
Mel: “fuck this filter, filters like this shouldn’t be allowed it’s DAMAGING!”
also Mel: continues to use the filter :rolleyes:

also also Mel: posts a heavily posed pic of her using said filter whilst moaning about how damaging they are

you can’t make this shit up

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

artemist

Chatty Member
I know some couples move faster than others but IMO it’s so crazy to me they’re only four years in— especially since Melly has been racing to their next life “checkpoint” their entire time together. They barely even lived together prior to having the baby (her crashing at his dorm for a week or two barely counts 😂)

It’s all a big red flag to me. There’s no right time formula for happy couples but it’s clear to me that Mel has rushed their pace exponentially— without allowing time to enjoy any of the journey.
That’s so true, they haven’t ever really lived alone either. Having joint responsibility for rent/mortgage, bills, fixing stuff around the house, cleaning, taking the bins out, doing the laundry, etc. All that domestic crap really takes a toll and shows you who you’re living with and whether you can cut it together as a couple going forward. The fact they’re married and have a baby and haven’t had those experiences yet is baffling to me. It’s either been living with family where all that stuff is heavily diluted (especially with parents - I highly doubt Mel is whipping the hoover round that massive three floor(?) house or mopping the kitchen floors) or a cosy little love nest in Spain for a few weeks while he studies, neither of which count toward that. Madness.

• Heart

NolanaLoo

First she was a victim of the pandemic because it ruined her wedding, then it was because her pregnancy did not go to plan and the doctor was mean to her, then it was the postpartum hair loss and now she is "the single mother" even though she is married to a hands on bloke and lives with her in laws and her father is just nearby. It's honestly so hard to keep up with, I'm sure I have forgotten some. I wonder what is next.

The in-laws should seriously kick them out, I think the only reason they're keeping her around is because of the baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

fionashark

It really is! What the hell? A bit of a slap in the face to her in-laws.. I mean, even if they have no interaction at all (which I doubt, but this situation is so weird I guess anything’s possible) she’s still living rent free in their house - that’s a pretty major contribution! I’d say that constitutes a support system, ffs.

• Heart

Kitt

VIP Member
View attachment 541200
Melanie: I opt out of 'consuming' news for mental health reasons.

Also Melanie to her followers: If we don't save aviation via the petition my husband shares from his work twitter, we won't be able to get any food, medication, PPE or even the bodies of deceased relatives from abroad.

🤔
Pisses me off how all her responses are so self-centred. Why can’t she think to say something thoughtful to this person reaching out to her. ‘I hope you’re okay, I’m sorry things are scary for you.’ Just anything to acknowledge another person’s experience. It’s literally impossible for her to do.

• Heart