Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Dearreader for the title

Short recap: Mel showed up with a mysterious neck injury that sometimes requires a brace, sometimes doesn't. Depends if anyone is looking.
Senor Baldy was online all day ranting about how aviation is "dying" until people rightfully told him to put a sock in it.
Mel is still writing her terrible excuse of a novel complete with at least one cringy sex scene.
Still making breastfeeding her identity because she's got nothing else going on.
Anything else?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Short recap: Mel showed up with a mysterious neck injury that sometimes requires a brace, sometimes doesn't. Depends if anyone is looking.
Senor Baldy was online all day ranting about how aviation is "dying" until people rightfully told him to put a sock in it.
Mel is still writing her terrible excuse of a novel complete with at least one cringy sex scene.
Still making breastfeeding her identity because she's got nothing else going on.
Anything else?
Still shiting on about not being able to get a mortgage in Skerries despite her "6 figure income and enough for deposits for two houses"....needs to work harder on her manifesting evidently๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Based on her insta she seems really hung up on the past and her life pre-marriage and baby. I know a handful of people who went down that route just because I guess it's what they thought they were supposed to do, but never really gave a serious thought to what they wanted out of marriage/parenthood. I might be reading too much into it but I get the vibe that her favourite part of being married and having a baby is the fact that other people want that for themselves and they might envy her for it, rather than what thomas and the baby actually bring to her life, if that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I watched Lindsay's video when it first dropped and liked it, but I did worry that actively problematic people would use it to justify their tit behaviour online. And I was right. Mel thinks spreading dangerous lies about public health issues can be compared to Ellis saying Raya and Avatar have similar plots.
Screenshot_20210421-130654_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Got herself a fancy new ailment ๐Ÿ˜‚

The dramatics. I fully expect to see her in a full back brace by tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‚

Your baby might be big, but is he so big he ruptured a disc ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Screenshot_20210421-190845.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Of course Mel has to mention the uncanny resemblance as if that wasnโ€™t exactly what she was going for when she posed for the pic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
3C169BCB-A5C8-448E-8AC0-8057FDC831F9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she goes on and on about how much she's eating, takeaways, chocolate at breakfast etc lots to keep up her milk supply and so on AND she is barely working out...how has she got so skinny so quickly? I'm calling bullshit. I think her ED is back and in full throttle and she's saying this stuff to hide it.

Reactions: 19

Anything else?
Don't forget about the time Tommo said that people dying of Covid was "no news".

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Well, this is alarming.....
Screenshot_20210421-213945~2.png

Also on the note of his twitter. He retweets the people who in turn retweet him. It's funny to me that Mel calls people out for circle jerking when that is the perfect description of Thomas's 'work twitter'. ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 540434
Also on the note of his twitter. He retweets the people who in turn retweet him. It's funny to me that Mel calls people out for circle jerking when that is the perfect description of Thomas's 'work twitter'. ๐Ÿ˜…
If I was trapped in an attic with her 24/7 Iโ€™d be at my wits end as well in fairness.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 540434
I too noticed a very small group of the same people retweeting him, some of which retweeting the likes of Ivor Cummins while applauding themselves for flying vaccines home... You can't fix stupid.

Go on big bad Tommy boy sticking it to the man. Don't forget to remove the stick from your arse and the silver spoon from your gob. Raging on his wee work twitter about MHQ while people in direct provision have lived like this in our own country for years.

Didn't see him or Mel once support the Debenhams workers. Wasn't their anti lockdown angle all based on how much they worry about job losses and businesses shutting down in this country?? Its been crickets bar aviation.

@emerald thank you for the new thread ๐Ÿ’š

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Cervical radiculopathy aka a pinched nerve in the neck region ๐Ÿ˜‚

She's so dramatic for no reason :rolleyes:
I looked up ruptured disc as I hadn't heard of it before. Apparently also known as a slipped disc but obviously 'ruptured' suits Melanie better as it's much more dramatic ๐Ÿ™„

Mel's Instagram stories also implies that she's been sitting around a lot (she says she needs to get it sorted as it's not good to be sitting still so much), she says she wants to (sit a lot) as she's feeling sorry for herself.
Advice online suggests gentle exercise etc as much as you're able... I don't know, her attitude just rubs me up the wrong way, it's like she needs someone to fix it right away rather than trying basic advice you can find online. I appreciate that she might have tried it but I'm sure she would have told the internet ๐Ÿ˜› Nah, straight to neck brace, Big Baby syndrome, woe-is-me narrative and urgent physio appointments.

(P.S. I do understand that back/neck pain can be awful so if Mel has been really suffering I do feel for her. I just have a tough time feeling sorry for Melanie ๐Ÿ™ƒ).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She changes bios more often than I change my knickers ๐Ÿ˜‚
Love how she puts author first when in actual fact her first job and the one that got her the book deals at all is being a YouTuber. She canโ€™t even put that word in there, she has to go with โ€˜lifestyle vlogsโ€™ :rolleyes: Why do so many YouTubers try to run away from the label the first chance they get?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So she goes on and on about how much she's eating, takeaways, chocolate at breakfast etc lots to keep up her milk supply and so on AND she is barely working out...how has she got so skinny so quickly? I'm calling bullshit. I think her ED is back and in full throttle and she's saying this stuff to hide it.
Some people burn a lot of calories/lose a lot of weight through breastfeeding. Others are the opposite. I reckon sheโ€™ll be in for a shock once she stops BF and requires substantially less to maintain her weight.

Reactions: 9
Comment under her latest insta. Can you imagine her and her โ€œclean proseโ€ addressing this intricate and sensitive issue.

Who needs John Hume or Seamus Mallon when we have the great thinker of our time Melanie Murphy on standby ๐Ÿ˜ญ

In all seriousness, it makes me really sad that a young person anyone would look up to her as an authority on anything never mind the complex sociopolitical landscape of N.I. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 540434
Bwahahahahaha. What a loser!

"Grr, I'm so angry about this. Why doesn't someone else organise a mass protest for me. I'd probably be likely to back it if you do (but won't bother going because I'm lazy and have no friends)."

Grow up Toss. Don't try and whip up panic online just to get other people to protest on your behalf. If you're going to whine about it then organise a protest yourself. What a hateful little man.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.