Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Me catching up on this thread

She's just so toxic. I can't even watch out of hate or curiosity any more and I don't get how she still has followers that like and agree with her!?

Re the abortion comments, she seems to be missing the point that you can choose not to have an abortion yourself but still be pro choice because you know that it might be the best, or only, option for other people. The key word being choice. To even imply a lack of education about contraception or women being more 'sexually choosy' (???) Shows that she doesn't understand the depth of the conversations she's involving herself in and that's so dangerous and irresponsible.

She's awful and needs to just remove herself from the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

LMPhun

That story seems to be in the tone of him cheating on her rather than assaulting her friend. Like yes absolutely he sounds like a tosser but thatโ€™s not really the point of that story Mel.

Kitt

VIP Member
Me and Thomas live our own lives... we listen to different podcasts for gods sake! Hahaha moron.

• Haha

oicheliath

Commoners get pinched nerves and that's far too basic for our Mel. Spinal damage is where it's at. Go big or go home.

• Haha

neens113

Chatty Member
So she just posted and let slip that the aliexpress drop shipping page @mylilbusiness is run by her sister in law Nicola...who happened to have just posted a giveaway...won by none other than....THOMAS HER BROTHER ๐Ÿ˜‚ did he win Melanie's cheap essential oil comp too?!View attachment 554086
Itโ€™s the โ€˜be sure to dm meโ€™ for me, as if he doesnโ€™t live on the floor above her ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Wow

Sazb64

Chatty Member
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

Apologies for triple posting.....๐Ÿ˜‚ But I just watched the new project reset. And I'm dying ๐Ÿ˜‚

She has officially lost the plot. A bargain basement Deepak Chopra. From anyone else I'd listen, but she needs help. And not from an app. Or a doctor she has already slated multiple times. I feel as if we're watching a nervous breakdown unfold.

I was trying to think what it reminded me off....and then I saw this scene in her video and it clicked....๐Ÿ˜‚ Literally her and Pan in a few years.

Screenshot_20210501-134017__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210501-133915__01.jpg

P.s no one wants or needs to hear about your "love den" ๐Ÿคข putting stuff like that out on the internet is going to be far more detrimental to a child than sharing their name or face. Ha your mum said online that she made sex muffins and a room to shag your dad in while you slept ๐Ÿฅด lovely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Secrets77

I'm utterly livid that she walked in on the sexual assault of her friend and simply walked out and closed the door claiming she couldn't deal with it! Are you fucking kidding me!? I'm sorry but that makes you just as bad as the person assaulting your friend. The fact she literally put that on the Internet shows how utterly stupid and horrible she truly is. If I walked in on that I would be going absolutely nuts!
She should be ashamed of herself.

• Haha

salty123

i am actually STUNNED at her talking about someone elses traumatic experience and saying "he did worse to me". That is literally.... so inappropriate? i cannot fathom it

• Heart
  • Sad

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Does she ever shut up though?

It's a little after 9am and I'm exhausted reading that. Can't imagine how much she sucks the soul out of people in real life.
This is really upsetting to be honest. So sanctimonious and judgemental.
"Women should be more choosy sexually". So women that choose an abortion bring this on themselves then and it wouldn't happen if they just had slept with the right men?
I'm so done with her ass. I can't.
In what world are we encouraged to not think about the consequences of having sex and are just told to explore? Where is sex education handled like that?
She makes me furious.

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
Her style is so offensive.

Stop๐Ÿ‘fucking๐Ÿ‘wearing๐Ÿ‘ugly๐Ÿ‘bras๐Ÿ‘with๐Ÿ‘statement๐Ÿ‘necklines๐Ÿ‘

50's style is iconic, the silhouettes are fab but that dress looks like something rented from a costume shop.

Non alcoholic wine with friends she says..... those friends would be Thomas's, not Mel's.

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
excellent, a writing Q&A ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
wish Tolkien had watched shit like this before writing his amateur pieces of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Sazb64

Chatty Member
Wouldnโ€™t rent a property in Ireland for them together but will rent a property in the UK for Thomas, sheโ€™s full of absolute shite, dont see her moving to the UK either so thatโ€™s another property sheโ€™s paying rent on? And is she planning to stay living with in laws then while heโ€™s in the UK for work? Also I donโ€™t see a long distance marriage working
For someone who doesn't agree with renting....she sure does rent a lot ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
This video is so unhinged, like really concerning. Totally manic, she really needs help.
To sit and edit this and go, YUP that needs to go on the internet.

Also "pro choice, anti abortion" is sickening, her discussing her friends assault is sickening,
the manic laughing about Sex and the City at the same time?
What is this attachment to the show when she can't even leave her suburb?

I feel like this whole thing is really setting off obvious attachment issues between her and Thomas,
it feels like someone trying to justify everything is okay with gratitude when it's really bloody isn't in her internal mindset.
The way she's talking about being a mother, like it's the only thing keeping her alive but in the same breath almost catastrophizing?
This attachment to manifestation is not a healthy approach to it at all, she's spiritually bypassing her mental health issues.

I really don't care for Melanie, but watching this all I can think is I really hope she get's some serious help.

• Heart

Nicki19

Does she ever shut up though?

It's a little after 9am and I'm exhausted reading that. Can't imagine how much she sucks the soul out of people in real life.
Melanie SHUT THE FUCK UP
Seriously, this girl is harping on about educating women on contraception?? YOU USE THE RHYTHM METHOD YOU ABSOLUTE DOSE ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Heart

Kitt

VIP Member
3C489159-630B-47F5-A9BE-5A10C2756D83.png

Melanie trying to defend her shite books. Big difference between whatโ€™s considered easy reading compared to your shitey writing. Your books are anything but easy to read. I think the right word would be painful.

• Haha

Dearreader

VIP Member
That story seems to be in the tone of him cheating on her rather than assaulting her friend. Like yes absolutely he sounds like a tosser but thatโ€™s not really the point of that story Mel.
Yes, this exactly. You said it perfectly. Tbh, I'm actually struggling with that whole part of the video.

I understand how easy it is to mentally block something traumatizing but then when reflecting on it, she made a whole thing about how it affected her as you said in the tone of him cheating.

Your friend was passed out and assaulted and you make it about how it impacted you.

• Sad
  • Sick

Nicki19

So she just posted and let slip that the aliexpress drop shipping page @mylilbusiness is run by her sister in law Nicola...who happened to have just posted a giveaway...won by none other than....THOMAS HER BROTHER ๐Ÿ˜‚ did he win Melanie's cheap essential oil comp too?!
IMG_20210430_224728.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

mama.llama.drama

I mean the above people have said it all. The reel is just downright embarrassing, I DO NOT understand her thought process haha, how can she not just realise? She has the audacity to firstly post her current routine, which already involves Thomas and his mum and even says herself that 'Thomas is around loads'. So no Melanie, you are not 'the village'.
Lol excuse me but is she actually referring to herself as โ€˜the primary caregiverโ€™? The limit does not exist for her stupidity and arrogance. The childโ€™s father has been right there almost constantly since the birth and she wants to paint herself as โ€˜primary caregiverโ€™? That term exists for couples who have one gone all day doing a thing called WORK. The nerve of her. To this point sheโ€™s been in the small percentage of people lucky enough to have both parents present for the first few months. And donโ€™t get me started on living in her in-laws house and having all that additional support available ...

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
Drives me mad when she says that. Why does she need to add anti-abortion, that can be included within pro-choice. It insinuates that there's a group of pro-abortion people, simply mad for abortions they are! Like some people do it for the craic. It was a make believe argument during the referendum here. Melanie, having made a whole short film on the topic, should really know better. It's ugly language. A "pick me!" for liberal Catholics.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

It's the I personally could never do it, for me

As if it's an easy decision for anybody to make. As if it makes Melanie *somehow* a better person than those who felt they had to/wanted to due to circumstance.

It's an air of I'm a free tHiNkEr but judging you because I just couldn't do it.

It's a shame-y statement that really has no place in the discussion. Didn't even need to be mentioned.

While I'm pissed off- the bit of her crying about wishing everyone watching could have a baby - her viewers that can no longer watch. She never mentioned that throughout her whole pregnancy/ motherhood content. I've noticed Zoe sugg and Anna Newton have added disclaimers since their pregnancies that they understand it might be hard for some viewers and understand this... I feel like Mel is just portraying faux empathy a bit too late.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210530-163333.png

Or if Melanie just donated the last of the 200โ‚ฌ she promised for each month he trained, then it would be even closer. Then you'd only have to get 120 instead of 160 people to donate 5โ‚ฌ. Shouldn't be a problem with a six figure income, should it? How about keeping up with the amounts she pledged instead of asking her followers to reach the goal?

• Heart
  • Haha