Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't get over her. She would promote toilet paper for the right price. Also is she ever not addressing tattle😂

How flippant is she about mental health - don't use it then..... it's literally a scammy website that preys on people's mental illnesses whilst massively overcharging for the bare minimum.

She's a dope.
Doing the lord's word! Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can't get over her. She would promote toilet paper for the right price. Also is she ever not addressing tattle😂

How flippant is she about mental health - don't use it then..... it's literally a scammy website that preys on people's mental illnesses whilst massively overcharging for the bare minimum.

She's a dope.
still going 😂

0A4C7A0D-5DF1-424B-B293-37DC55DF1625.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noticed this comment has since been deleted... Which I find odd because it's not a false statement 😂
20210430_211224.jpg
20210430_211252.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow, Mel has reached all new heights of lunacy. Adopting a dog isn't always easy FOR THE SAFETY OF BOTH DOG AND THE PEOPLE ADOPTING SAID DOG! She is a complete moron. Also how the hell does she think she's going to cope with all these dogs and kids and a massive house to clean etc? Absolutely DELUSIONAL. Excuse all the caps but the girl has lost the plot. As others have said she does not live in the real world at all.
There's nothing wrong with having dreams and aspirations but they have to be in the realm of reality. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

She's a dope.
UGH. i'm p much exclusively a lurker on here but the line of 'people can do their own research' is rlly old and i am sick of influencers acting as if the things they promote have no real life consequences like 'oh but i didn't MAKE anyone buy this crappy product'. maybe not, but the whole reason you get sponsorships is because your endorsement WORKS and in that lies responsibility with where you choose to put it.

like why not be more of the line "i still stand by recommending the service but i'm glad you've brought this up so that viewers can follow it up if they wish"?! basically the same statement but so much less deflective

• Heart
Reactions: 28
UGH. i'm p much exclusively a lurker on here but the line of 'people can do their own research' is rlly old and i am sick of influencers acting as if the things they promote have no real life consequences like 'oh but i didn't MAKE anyone buy this crappy product'. maybe not, but the whole reason you get sponsorships is because your endorsement WORKS and in that lies responsibility with where you choose to put it.

like why not be more of the line "i still stand by recommending the service but i'm glad you've brought this up so that viewers can follow it up if they wish"?! basically the same statement but so much less deflective
Welcome over!! Fantastic points and I agree especially when it comes to something as delicate as mental health.

"do your own research"

No hunny. If you are going to have the balls and conviction to promote such a scammy app you best be researched to inform your viewers. You best be armed with the facts about what you are promoting. She had to have a follower tell her the app wasn't suitable for people self harming/suicidal or people with diagnosed mental health issues. Tells you how little research she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Sooo agree with this. Plus it's different when it's a face cream where the worst you might get is a bad rash if it doesn't work for you but promoting bullshit apps that scam vulnerable people when they need actual professional help is just beyond me.
Get a bleeping clue Mel, you are doing it for the money not to actually help people you dangerous bint!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So she just posted and let slip that the aliexpress drop shipping page @mylilbusiness is run by her sister in law Nicola...who happened to have just posted a giveaway...won by none other than....THOMAS HER BROTHER 😂 did he win Melanie's cheap essential oil comp too?!
IMG_20210430_224728.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So she just posted and let slip that the aliexpress drop shipping page @mylilbusiness is run by her sister in law Nicola...who happened to have just posted a giveaway...won by none other than....THOMAS HER BROTHER 😂 did he win Melanie's cheap essential oil comp too?!View attachment 554086
It’s the ‘be sure to dm me’ for me, as if he doesn’t live on the floor above her 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
First and foremost she's a bullshit artist. Filming herself crying again makes me cringe. There's no way she can have an honest, unperformed, genuine conversation with a doctor or therapist if she's filming herself. But sure rake in that spon money from this brand that your commenters are telling you is sketchy. And that you were skeptical yourself of in the past.

Secondly I can do without more half naked fannying around in the sea. If you're gonna do that at least bleeping go for it instead of pretending you're Marilyn Monroe on the air vent.

Thirdly teehee sex muffins except I can't include the actual pertinent ingredient so I'm making carrot cake with a naughty name. 31 years old.

• Haha
  • Heart
So she just posted and let slip that the aliexpress drop shipping page @mylilbusiness is run by her sister in law Nicola...who happened to have just posted a giveaway...won by none other than....THOMAS HER BROTHER 😂 did he win Melanie's cheap essential oil comp too?!View attachment 554086

It’s the ‘be sure to dm me’ for me, as if he doesn’t live on the floor above her 😆

Omg hahaha. Snakes😂

Thank you girlies I'm in bits xo
tenor (1).gif

I'm so quirky and a wee aul Irish granny that my lil sis in law had to inform me it's called a shacket *teehee* I'm so twee and unawares!!

states on the ASOS website that it's a shacket*

Can't miss an opp to portray her not like other girls, our Mel.

20210430_220304.jpg
20210430_220332.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg hahaha. Snakes😂

View attachment 554095

I'm so quirky and a wee aul Irish granny that my lil sis in law had to inform me it's called a shacket *teehee* I'm so twee and unawares!!

View attachment 554110View attachment 554111
So she’s saying she was willing to drop 56 euro on an oversized shirt? Give over, it’d better have 20’s stuffed in the pockets for that

the forced “I’m such a granny” trope is so tiring 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg hahaha. Snakes😂

View attachment 554095

View attachment 554110View attachment 554111
Her middle part reminds me of George Washington....And she thinks she's cool and edgy, Jesus!
And what?? €55.99!!
I dress like that 5x a week as I'm a farmer, and I spent €30 for 6 oversized check shirts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

THIS! So much this! Louder for all the influencers!! PREACH!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her middle part reminds me of George Washington....And she thinks she's cool and edgy, Jesus!
And what?? €55.99!!
I dress like that 5x a week as I'm a farmer, and I spent €30 for 6 oversized check shirts 😂
Bet yours are cleaner than Mels even after shovelling pig 💩 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
it’s so weird to me how she records herself crying, especially that sped up montage of her on the phone to the therapist crying?? She’s such a narcissist it’s insane

• Heart
Reactions: 24
it’s so weird to me how she records herself crying, especially that sped up montage of her on the phone to the therapist crying?? She’s such a narcissist it’s insane
Like when she recorded herself crying and singing... I'm sorry to bring it up all the time but I'm still not over it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.