Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have not met anyone who just lets their baby run their life like this. No control over his routine or anything. just adjust to whatever he does. Oh to be an influencer...
It's insane! Thing is she was big on the whole sleep training thing at first but because it is a bit of work getting them into a routine, she now demonises it. Loads of parents admit that kids co sleep with them for an easy life, but she dresses it up as attachment parenting. She will not admit that she struggles with routine. I had to put my baby in a routine once he was out of the newborn stage as it would have drove me crazy! It's not like he sounds like a difficult baby, they just let him rule the roost already

• Heart
Reactions: 11
100% this. Contrary to popular belief, I think their relationship decisions come from Thomas. He “advises” Melanie on what to do with the money. I think it was 100% his decision to live with the in laws rather than her dad because of his man-ego! He pushes Melanie to take on crappy sponsorships so it’s obvious that Melanie slips sometimes and mentions his debt and it looks like its Melanie controlling Thomas and not the other way around. I think Melanie is too dumb for adulting but I am sure that Thomas is a toxic husband and Melanie thinks he is better than her. I am even going to go on a limb here and say that I think Thomas wanted this Skerries fairytale life with loads of children. Melanie is easily manipulated and she now thinks its her dream. It would be really sad if Melanie ever regret having a kid when she wasn’t sure but I think with their current situation, Melanie cannot handle a single mom role even for few days without any family support. So it makes sense for her to stay put, maybe some distance from Thomas can help her understand what she wants out of life. Because so far she has just been a cheerleader for Thomas and his career while he was constantly moaning about it throughout lockdown and holding it over Melanie’s head because he believes his career is better than hers (even though she pays for most of the things/have savings/working). We have seen Melanie losing herself when in relationship, her marriage is not so different. 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is an interesting take I hadn’t even thought of ... but one I think is all too common in today’s world. It does make sense.

If this is true, then her crappy lockdown stances and politics would make sense - she’s being funnelled with those opinions from Thomas and co. And honestly, I don’t blame her if she feel uncomfortable at her in laws. If i were a new mom I’d probably much rather be at a house I’m familiar with, with my own family. Maybe she’s not opposed to renting, but Thomas is. Maybe she’s resentful because she didn’t want a kid so soon and sees her friends and family members being child free and free to do nearly whatever they want.

I don’t know, I’m not in her head. Maybe I’m completely wrong about it all 😂

On another note, we always mention how it seems like Melanie has no close friends nearby - does Thomas have any either?

• Heart
How ironic that they are paying towards a car (that they bought during the pandemic when he was already not working full time) specifically for him to go to work. And now he won't be needing it and she won't be able to make use of it either as she can't drive. Money down the drain every month. Another instance of tip top planning 👌🏻

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
How ironic that they are paying towards a car (that they bought during the pandemic when he was already not working full time) specifically for him to go to work. And now he won't be needing it and she won't be able to make use of it either as she can't drive. Money down the drain every month. Another instance of tip top planning 👌🏻
Such a good point haha 🙃

Why has Melanie the independent boss babe Youtube star not got her driving license? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't get this either, if she put half the amount of energy into doing some driving lessons and getting her license as she puts into whinging and moaning online, she wouldn't have to be so stubborn about living within 10ft of her dad!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Don't you remember, she was studying for the exam for the license and complaining about the exercise book when she went into labor.
Another example of super well timed planning with much forethought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Her 5 year plan is the biggest pile of crap if that was true you surely wouldn’t be planning a 2nd child and know when you wanna start trying before you’ve even bought your own house. She really is shite at prioritising things, a house should be top of that list before a 2nd child, your 30 years old married with a child and living in your in laws attic for crying out loud and eating beans and potato waffles for your dinner every night 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ That really show you have your priorities right and a ‘5 year plan’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This is an interesting take I hadn’t even thought of ... but one I think is all too common in today’s world. It does make sense.

If this is true, then her crappy lockdown stances and politics would make sense - she’s being funnelled with those opinions from Thomas and co. And honestly, I don’t blame her if she feel uncomfortable at her in laws. If i were a new mom I’d probably much rather be at a house I’m familiar with, with my own family. Maybe she’s not opposed to renting, but Thomas is. Maybe she’s resentful because she didn’t want a kid so soon and sees her friends and family members being child free and free to do nearly whatever they want.

I don’t know, I’m not in her head. Maybe I’m completely wrong about it all 😂

On another note, we always mention how it seems like Melanie has no close friends nearby - does Thomas have any either?
They've probably isolated themselves from friends. They are very detached from the world in their own little bubble. She cannot do a single thing without him and is always trailing around whatever he seems to be doing, they very much come as a package.

• Heart
Her 5 year plan is the biggest pile of crap if that was true you surely wouldn’t be planning a 2nd child and know when you wanna start trying before you’ve even bought your own house. She really is shite at prioritising things, a house should be top of that list before a 2nd child, your 30 years old married with a child and living in your in laws attic for crying out loud and eating beans and potato waffles for your dinner every night 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ That really show you have your priorities right and a ‘5 year plan’
Melanie Whim-Murphy, mujer caprichosa. 🤦‍♀️

She thinks life is a big Pan's Labyrinth or Harry Potter movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do not pretend to be an expert with grammar and punctuation, quite honestly I'm not that smart. When she puts added information *stars*, is she correct doing so? Because it winds me the hell up lol.

Reactions: 6
Mel: “duck this filter, filters like this shouldn’t be allowed it’s DAMAGING!”
also Mel: continues to use the filter :rolleyes:

also also Mel: posts a heavily posed pic of her using said filter whilst moaning about how damaging they are

you can’t make this tit up

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought the baby was only going to feature if he just happened to be there if she was filming etc....that’s two Ads he’s done for that company
Yep!
She wants the best of both worlds. If she was sharing a genuine moment of affection it would be different, but she desperately wants to work with companies that conviently appear relevant. But in doing so she contradicts her own limits on sharing her child.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She referred to him in the caption of her Instagram post as her 'seven month old teenager'. Not sure if it's a reference I don't understand or another example of Mel wishing poor Baby's life away.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone listen to the stereo yesterday?
Yeah ! it seems like it was Thomas decision to go for the job he needed to" jump" at it for his mental health it's his dream career, it comes across like she'll be staying in Skerries with family around her, they don't want to take the baby away from grandparents .Thomas will have 9 days off between shifts so won't need to rush back for work and she'd be too nervous on her own if Thomas is away .Thomas didn't want to do longhaul but he had no choice if he wants to pay off his debt his only other work option was construction and would take years to pay off the debt .

She referred to him in the caption of her Instagram post as her 'seven month old teenager'. Not sure if it's a reference I don't understand or another example of Mel wishing poor Baby's life away.
I've never heard that term used for a baby .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
IT'S BECAUSE HE'S SO HUGE 😍 ALL BECAUSE OF MY LIQUID GOLD 😍 I'm amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn't know her mum or Jessie didn't go to her wedding ...she said if they do move to Manchester it would be cheap pilot digs they'd aim for ,her dad has said he might take early retirement so he could come over and stay when Thomas is away but the ideal would be them getting their mortgage approved shortly and buying their dream home so her dad could move in with them ,she's thinking of delaying baby no2 to see how things go on the work front for Thomas but at the same time she still wants another child soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.