Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know what will happen, they'll rent a room for Thomas, and then she'll continue to scrounge off the in laws while complaining of how hard it is being a "single parent"

Reactions: 28
We know what will happen, they'll rent a room for Thomas, and then she'll continue to scrounge off the in laws while complaining of how hard it is being a "single parent"
Absolutely the single parent thing. Remember she lived in LA (actually a travel visa and lasted three months) and was in a long distance relationship (visited him constantly and shared his room for a period of time). The dramatics are incoming 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought they were going to be ‘forced’ to move to the UK because Ireland’s air industry was so dire? But now they’re ‘lucky he was able to grab this oppourtunity’.
😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Breaking.

the Murphy’s are doing exactly what tattle life predicted (and I can add suggested, you’re welcome Melanie, I don’t charge 😉) weeks back.
Thomas commute’s and has a Manchester base.
Many in aviation do it, it’s actually very very common! Not many get to decide they only want to fly domestic routes like he did.
it will be great for them, the sister will be finished school is 6 weeks, the in-laws will continue to be treated like crap and will continue to house Melanie and her child....
We stand with you in laws. Keep strong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought they were going to be ‘forced’ to move to the UK because Ireland’s air industry was so dire? But now they’re ‘lucky he was able to grab this oppourtunity’.
😆
Noticed that aswell. She’s talked non-stop about how she doesn’t want them going there and how horrible the prospect is of them moving outside of Skerries and now it’s all praises and luck? How long before she contradicts herself again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Be interesting how she deals in either situation in terms of either moving or staying in Ireland with Thomas around less. If she's struggling to cope now, it will be a lot harder for her either way. No doubt we won't hear the end of it. She's such a negative person, they moaned for months about the risk to his job. He has now luckily secured a job and she will find another way to complain.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder will she move in with her dad if Thomas is away I don't think she'd venture out of the attic much if he's not around.

Reactions: 14
I wonder will she move in with her dad if Thomas is away I don't think she'd venture out of the attic much if he's not around.
That could be a possibility! I get the vibes she doesn't even go down to the kitchen without Thomas as a security blanket.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That could be a possibility! I get the vibes she doesn't even go down to the kitchen without Thomas as a security blanket.
No it seems to be him takes the baby down to granny ,and he seems to make the food etc .I don't think she makes herself at home unless the inlaws are out of the way.Her dad would give her more support with the baby I think, she's a lot more comfortable at her dads.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My little lad was 1 yesterday and I’ve got a major hangover so I’m a bit cranky. Of course she’s going to be saying it’s a great opportunity- means they still can playact, live separately and push actual adult responsibilities down the line.

Anyone with half a brain in their head would look at the housing market in Manchester or Liverpool, realise you’d get a beautiful house for half the price of Skerries and plan to settle their roots there and start by renting for a while. England have opened up so she can join mammy and baby groups to get mammy friends And they could actually begin a life together.

But no, they’re going to make life unnecessarily hard for themselves because they like to be the victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My little lad was 1 yesterday and I’ve got a major hangover so I’m a bit cranky. Of course she’s going to be saying it’s a great opportunity- means they still can playact, live separately and push actual adult responsibilities down the line.

Anyone with half a brain in their head would look at the housing market in Manchester or Liverpool, realise you’d get a beautiful house for half the price of Skerries and plan to settle their roots there and start by renting for a while. England have opened up so she can join mammy and baby groups to get mammy friends And they could actually begin a life together.

But no, they’re going to make life unnecessarily hard for themselves because they like to be the victims.

I had a feeling he got a position because he hasn't tweeted about saving aviation in a few days... once he secured the bag duck the cause.

Any aer lingus lurkers - this is a safe space for the goss and the memes, join us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She hasn’t liked a single congratulatory post, speaks volumes 👨‍✈️

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The neck of him thinking he could fly domestically for his whole career? Why go into aviation just to fly dublin to London or whatever.

Would he not want to have opportunity to see different parts of the world while working? Anyone I know who was working in aviation seemed to have an amazing time seeing different cities etc

The pair of them are so bloody boring 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think maybe she's realising that's why most people get their home/career established before they bring children into the mix, it makes decisions like hers a lot easier if there's no baby in tow .I can't see her move away from family she doesn't come across as secure in her role as a mother she's too dependant on others to be left alone in another country , she hasn't even had one night alone with the baby since he was born .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.