Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did I miss this ? 😆 I thought it was @oicheliath who made the Trocaire box photo! Gosh no matter what context that was in that's embarrassing.. I didn't think I'd missed anything on any of the threads, but this important detail 😅
I wish I could take credit for the ingenuity but also properly adore the fact his own colleagues made it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's probably making next to nothing now fabletics dropped her hence why she's suddenly making an effort working on the book, she'll probably have to get a real job at some stage unless Thomas earns enough to keep her in fast fashion shite 😂
Nah she’ll get all the baby spons while still claiming she’s not a mammy channel 💀

I know on good authority that one of his sisters can’t stand her. She was initially happy for his brother and Mel seemed nice but has now copped on that she’s a weapon.
Just got to clarify that I don’t actually know Thomas or his sister but our age bracket in certain circles of Dublin is s m a l l and a good friend of mine knows them both. I won’t say which sister in case that gives my friend away.

Reactions: 12
Regarding Thomas’ swim, I know nothing about swimming or endurance or anything like that so I’m not necessarily calling him a liar, I’m just baffled at how anyone can swim for 4 and a half hours straight with very little training?! People who fall off of boats drown in like an hour cause they don’t have the energy to keep afloat let alone swim anywhere, how has he done that? Did he hop out and have breaks? How did he not get hypothermia? My mind is blown!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Regarding Thomas’ swim, I know nothing about swimming or endurance or anything like that so I’m not necessarily calling him a liar, I’m just baffled at how anyone can swim for 4 and a half hours straight with very little training?! People who fall off of boats drown in like an hour cause they don’t have the energy to keep afloat let alone swim anywhere, how has he done that? Did he hop out and have breaks? How did he not get hypothermia? My mind is blown!
He did have breaks, and he went off in his post trying to justify it saying there was no one to spot him or rescue him if things went wrong (the 2 of them are a right pair for martyrdom 🙄) but he didn't do it all in one go as originally intended no

Reactions: 14
He did have breaks, and he went off in his post trying to justify it saying there was no one to spot him or rescue him if things went wrong (the 2 of them are a right pair for martyrdom 🙄) but he didn't do it all in one go as originally intended no
Do you know if he practiced in the weeks leading up to it at all?? I find it all so funny, the pair of them are desperate :LOL:

Well surely that’s bloody stupid doing a 10k swim and not having a life guard on hand while you’re doing it, for safety?! He had plenty of time to arrange one, and it’s outdoors so can’t use covid as an excuse. What a prat.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
First she was a victim of the pandemic because it ruined her wedding, then it was because her pregnancy did not go to plan and the doctor was mean to her, then it was the postpartum hair loss and now she is "the single mother" even though she is married to a hands on bloke and lives with her in laws and her father is just nearby. It's honestly so hard to keep up with, I'm sure I have forgotten some. I wonder what is next.

The in-laws should seriously kick them out, I think the only reason they're keeping her around is because of the baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah the in-laws should kick them out 😂 Living with Mel would be such a pain in the arse but it'd be the insulting and ungrateful things she says about her in laws that would make me kick her out. Like having no help and having to live in an attic etc.

Reactions: 10
E31255B7-2357-4C85-BCDE-9E6FC746D678.png

Melanie: I need a village to raise my child! 😠

Also Melanie: Who will pay for the ageing population?! *not me* 💚 💚💚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wonder what's stopping her from seeing her sister and mother. Seems like all obstacles have been removed 🤷‍♀️
She'll probably blame her book but we all have jobs and still manage to visit parents 🙄

• Heart
Wonder what's stopping her from seeing her sister and mother. Seems like all obstacles have been removed 🤷‍♀️
She'll probably blame her book but we all have jobs and still manage to visit parents 🙄
I think she mentioned having a trip booked to go and see them but it does seem odd, Melanie complained louder than anyone about how lockdown was practically unsurvivable but now she’s taking her sweet time to get out of the attic and actually do something. Her Mum doesn’t seem to be in a hurry to catch up either. I suspect their relationships isn’t as rosy as Melanie likes to make it out.

Reactions: 13
I think she mentioned having a trip booked to go and see them but it does seem odd, Melanie complained louder than anyone about how lockdown was practically unsurvivable but now she’s taking her sweet time to get out of the attic and actually do something. Her Mum doesn’t seem to be in a hurry to catch up either. I suspect their relationships isn’t as rosy as Melanie likes to make it out.
Yes she was just playing the martyr as usual. ALL THESE THINGS I CANT DO.🙄
Sometimes I think she's just comfortable in feeling constricted by everything. So then she can moan and go 'poor me'

• Heart
Sometimes I think she's just comfortable in feeling constricted by everything. So then she can moan and go 'poor me'
Basically this, she has nothing to complain about, so she's going to go all quiet until she can find something to complain about, she has no content for her dying channel either. And this will probably be the last book contract she's offered. At least she'll have plenty to complain about when she's forced to get a real job!

• Heart
I don’t think it’s set in that she’s a mam now. Covid or not there’s going to be a lot of things she “can’t do” because life doesn’t work around her schedule anymore.

Reactions: 12
She has gone full on Facebook mum with all the stuff about finding dead birds 🤣. Next she will be asking why there is a helicopter over Skerries or sharing lost dogs from Newcastle that were found in 2018...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Have restrictions lifted in Ireland for baby classes and soft plays etc like the UK? Odd she hadn't taken him to anything or publicly took him see anyone after the fuss she kicked up about covid restrictions. Once she reads this she will either attend them or say she doesn't believe in baby classes o 🤣

• Haha
Have restrictions lifted in Ireland for baby classes and soft plays etc like the UK? Odd she hadn't taken him to anything or publicly took him see anyone after the fuss she kicked up about covid restrictions. Once she reads this she will either attend them or say she doesn't believe in baby classes o 🤣
unfortunately not. Dying to hand my sprog over to soft play 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
unfortunately not. Dying to hand my sprog over to soft play 😂💀
Agreed 😂 nothing has opened yet unfortunately @Mamabear29 but Mel is definitely above all that. I can't wait to put my son in swimming lessons for example, but Milo is probably doing laps of the Atlantic with daddy already.....😎

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.