Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she get off with this holier than thou attitude? The real reason she doesn't need to buy toys is because she has a small army of family members to entertain her child at the click of her fingers. Your child has no stability and no routine and certainly no stimulation. Breastfeeding alone is not enough to secure healthy development it takes so much more effort of which she lacks. Get to duck Melanie you're an absolute drip. (I am mad this morning)

Has she ever thought that perhaps because her dad was on the breadline raising two children alone is the reason why they didn't have very much? If you can give your child the world you do so, you make sure they had better than you. She could buy secondhand from the charity shop or even make use of crafty things around the house like homemade playdough! Also a bit of fresh air would do them all the world of good.
Healthy childhood development is not her priority making sure the child stays dependent on her and in the long term doesnt do better than her are her priorities.

Shes repeating the intergenerational trauma too, it starts with well it was good enough for me and not fixing your own problems as a parent.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Also so much for hiding his face. I've seen enough of it to figure out what he looks like. Could probably pick him out a line-up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She'll drop a hundred dollars on a hidious sweater but doesn't want to "spend a fortune" on toys? "Well the baby has these dusty blinds to play with and I'm covered in overpriced crochet nipples. Everyone is happy."

She is the queen of weird takes. Instead of just saying "I loved unconventional play things as a kid, they are good for imagination." Which is relatable and insightful. She has to phrase it like some twisted purity mantra. "PEOPLE and THINGS (exploring.connecting) are ALL they need." She says she hates black and white thinking but everything that comes out of her mouth is black and white.

Also, Miss environmentally friendly hasn't heard of a community swap? My neices and nephews just inherited their toys. Usually parents are pretty good about lending/giving/selling baby stuff once it's outgrown. Especially infant stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She'll drop a hundred dollars on a hidious sweater but doesn't want to "spend a fortune" on toys? "Well the baby has these dusty blinds to play with and I'm covered in overpriced crochet nipples. Everyone is happy."

She is the queen of weird takes. Instead of just saying "I loved unconventional play things as a kid, they are good for imagination." Which is relatable and insightful. She has to phrase it like some twisted purity mantra. "PEOPLE and THINGS (exploring.connecting) are ALL they need." She says she hates black and white thinking but everything that comes out of her mouth is black and white.

Also, Miss environmentally friendly hasn't heard of a community swap? My neices and nephews just inherited their toys. Usually parents are pretty good about lending/giving/selling baby stuff once it's outgrown. Especially infant stuff.
But that would require her having social interaction. With other parents. So it's not going to happen 🤣🤣🤣

On another note: Thomas still hasn't done his swim 10 days after the deadline. Water temperature is at over 11°C at the moment in Skerries, according to the internet. Not comfortable but absolutely doable.
Melanie also hasn't made her monthly donation so far and it has been over a month now. Any bets on if/when the swim or donation from Melanie will happen?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is so sanctimonious. His parents are eventually going to have to kick them out I don’t understand how people are able to live with them

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She should start crediting tattle on her reels and posts seeing as she's forever responding to what's posted here.

Between her stories from yesterday shielding the babies face and the reel from today, full face out. it's child's anonymity but depending on her mood.

@Ms.Marble I noticed she's been behind on donating too, I'm sure now you've called attention to It the donation is imminent 😂

Isn't he moving to the UK in July? He started the swim in January with a goal of completion in May. He's commited to a 10k swim which he couldn't complete in 4 months so how is he going to manage it in under two months when he hadn't got hear the 10k mark once 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Ok I’m going to be a mega bleep and then see myself out afterwards. That reel with the blind. He doesn’t grab the cord.. it wraps around his little hand a bit and he makes NO effort to grab it/his fingers didn’t have the reflex to curl.

THATS SUPER STRANGE! (to me). Stop being a mardy arse and buy your kid bleeping toys Melanie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Kids definitely need toys!!! She could even just buy a few toys, it doesn't need to be a huge amount. I don't understand it at all. Just shows how messed up her thought processes are.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The caption gives me the heebie jeebies. "PEOPLE and THINGS... exploring... connecting..." she sounds manic, sorry.

Has he still not done the swim?!?! :LOL: What an absolute layabout. I live by the sea and there's a hundred people out there daily. If he's claiming it's too cold I'm just mortified for him and his mam for having him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The caption gives me the heebie jeebies. "PEOPLE and THINGS... exploring... connecting..." she sounds manic, sorry.

Has he still not done the swim?!?! :LOL: What an absolute layabout. I live by the sea and there's a hundred people out there daily. If he's claiming it's too cold I'm just mortified for him and his mam for having him.
Hasn’t hit his target money either. I’m genuinely mortified for the both of them.

Reactions: 12

There have been some truly beautiful mild evenings lately where the sea has been lovely, and perfect for a swim. I see open water swimmers everyday rain or shine, so he really has no excuse (unless there's a big storm and truly unsafe to do so). Like all the charity things and competitions they hold, always something off about them.

Reactions: 14
Hasn’t hit his target money either. I’m genuinely mortified for the both of them.
To be fair, he also upped it every time he hit the target. But considering that 600 of the just over 6200€ are from Melanie and a bunch more is from his family.... Yeah.

There have been some truly beautiful mild evenings lately where the sea has been lovely, and perfect for a swim. I see open water swimmers everyday rain or shine, so he really has no excuse (unless there's a big storm and truly unsafe to do so). Like all the charity things and competitions they hold, always something off about them.
See, I didn't want to jump to conclusions about the possibility of doing it this past time because I'm not actually there and can only rely on the internet for assessment hehehe. But that confirms it. He has never really done more than a few km in this whole time. And since the deadline he went once for 3 and something km swim

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I can only imagine how upset Hannah Witton must feel being constantly tagged in Melanie’s photos and then have to bear witness to Melanie consistently boasting about how AMAZING her body is for growing & pushing out a baby. She’s allowed to be grateful but it honestly comes off as bragging. If I were Hannah I’d tell her to duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
“You were someone’s baby once”

All she’s highlighting here is that she genuinely is only understanding empathy now, in her 30’s and only because she grew a person. It must be exhausting to know her.

Reactions: 19
Eight months out.. so tell us a bit about him. What’s he achieving at 8 months? What do you love about him? Oh just the fact that your amazing flesh suit grew him? Great.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.