Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

artemist

Chatty Member
Omg hahaha. Snakes😂

Thank you girlies I'm in bits xo
View attachment 554095

I'm so quirky and a wee aul Irish granny that my lil sis in law had to inform me it's called a shacket *teehee* I'm so twee and unawares!!

states on the ASOS website that it's a shacket*

Can't miss an opp to portray her not like other girls, our Mel.

View attachment 554110View attachment 554111
So she’s saying she was willing to drop 56 euro on an oversized shirt? Give over, it’d better have 20’s stuffed in the pockets for that

the forced “I’m such a granny” trope is so tiring 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Dearreader

VIP Member
So she just posted and let slip that the aliexpress drop shipping page @mylilbusiness is run by her sister in law Nicola...who happened to have just posted a giveaway...won by none other than....THOMAS HER BROTHER 😂 did he win Melanie's cheap essential oil comp too?!View attachment 554086

It’s the ‘be sure to dm me’ for me, as if he doesn’t live on the floor above her 😆

Omg hahaha. Snakes😂

Thank you girlies I'm in bits xo
tenor (1).gif

I'm so quirky and a wee aul Irish granny that my lil sis in law had to inform me it's called a shacket *teehee* I'm so twee and unawares!!

states on the ASOS website that it's a shacket*

Can't miss an opp to portray her not like other girls, our Mel.

20210430_220304.jpg
20210430_220332.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

anonymous658

Does she ever shut up though?

It's a little after 9am and I'm exhausted reading that. Can't imagine how much she sucks the soul out of people in real life.
So wrong in so many ways. Love that Melanie is being a hypocrite that WOMEN should be doubling up on contraception. If I do remember so rightly, it's men that wear the condom, not women (dental dams do exist, not sure how widely available they are though) ! Also for the past couple of years hasn't Melanie done the ovulation tracking contraception method or something like that? No 'doubling up on contraception' from her, not even following her own advice...typical.

I'm worried she's raising a boy with these sorts of archaic views.

• Heart

artemist

Chatty Member
Awh Melanie, you sneaky thing you! 🤪 quick to edit her comment and deleting the part that she had it worse. Caught at the right time! Doesn’t change the fact that it was her first thought and she will always be the victim because god forbid anyone else steals the limelight from her!
She processed it all years back but also barely remembers it but also he did far worse to Mel so therefore it’s okay to exploit this girls story 👌🏻

what’s ‘far worse’ than SA Mel? I’d love to know

also love how she didn’t even apologise for not including a trigger warning, just ‘accepted’ that she should have. what a massively selfish raging bitch (excuse my language, this is just too far, even for Mel)

• Heart

BANDJ2018

Don't know how close we are to the end of this thread, but surely some spin on "i'm the only Mam in the village' for the next thread title..

• Heart

anonymous658

Right, gonna comment on Melanie's newest video even though we need a new thread haha. I'm glad that Melanie has said that the video was unscripted, cause now we now that her opinion of Thomas looking after THEIR child is 'daddy daycare' is very much genuine. God, from the abortion views to this, her views are so archaic. It's so disrespectful towards Thomas as well and he seemed to be in the same space as her during the recording of the first section of the video.

I know I don't need to spell it out for anyone here, but this is for Melanie for when she reads her threads 😂. Melanie, Thomas co-created this child with you, therefore he is parenting the child, not babysitting for gods sake!!!! Fathers should be expected to be there for their kids, to raise them and develop an emotional connection with them, just like the mother should (I am not a parent but these are my thoughts haha). It shouldn't be classed as an extra chore or a favour for them, it's dehumanising to think so. Fathers deserve the emotional fulfilment of raising children as much as mothers.

• Heart

Goopsun

Predictions: She will not survive on her own. She can't drive and it's not easy with a baby on public transport.
She'll move back in with her Dad because she pays rent there and he can be her taxi service.

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210531-103539~2.png

I find the way she replies to this question so dismissive and arrogant. It's a completely valid question and obviously the person HAS read the caption otherwise there wouldnt even be a question to ask.

And then just a few hours later she puts up this in her stories.

Screenshot_20210531-103706~2.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Nicki19

Listening to her describe how SHE was affected by someone else's sexual assault with such a concern for herself and absolutely not a second thought to the actual victim is turning my stomach, she's actually so self obsessed it's sick. I agree with others that that video is pure manic and she needs help, but she's also still a narcissistic bitch

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
Am I missing something, how’s her pain because of her child? Is she implying that it’s because she has to carry him since he’s too heavy? I don’t see the relevance, can someone explain?

This has really pissed me off. All the good work animal welfare organizations are doing is a joke to this clown. I have volunteered for one and it had to close down because of lack of funding. Why the fuck is everything about her, does she not use her brain? And the lengths she will go to to defend her stance. I can’t!!!!!
Thank You for this!! My blood is boiling 😡

Have fostered dogs all my life. There is a reason there's criteria for dogs when it comes to rehoming. How stupid can Mel get. The ignorance alone just proves to me she shouldn't have any dogs.

A dog that has been raised with elderly people is NOT going to do great with children in most cases. A dog that may have been attacked several times by other dogs is not going to do well with other dogs or vice versa. It's common sense,Melanie. The criteria is so strict because these organisations care about the welfare of animals in their care.

The girl who doesn't leave the attic, depends on her husband to drive her everywhere wants to adopt several shelter dogs and have a chicken coop. The same girl who complains about having one child with 4 adults in the household to help.

Can't see Mel and her 4 children(apparently) walking all her adopted dogs twice a day when she whines about not being able to wash herself for almost a week.

Sorry about the rant. I love dogs 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Dearreader

VIP Member
The bit about him learning through people and nature is hilarious to me. She never leaves the attic unless accompanied by Thomas.

She's severely dependant and can't seem to understand you can provide learning and stimulation for your child in a variety of ways.

My mother was a single mum with 3 of us close in age. I have the best memories of my mother showing me how to change my baby borns nappy and dying my barbies hair 😂 but I also have great memories of walking through Forests and mum telling us stories about the fairies that lived in the trees and teaching us about the different flowers and fauna. You can be both.

You make your child's learning a blended experience of real world and learning through toys. Both as equally important. She's really implying that the only way a child learns and develops is through people.

Playing is an outlet. Let a child be a child. Child soldiers that go through rehabilitation have to re-learn how to play with toys, because they were robbed of a childhood, not only are toys a developmental tool they are therapeutic.

She's making out that lumps of plastic mean nothing. Am pure raging. She's an eejit lol

• Heart

artemist

Chatty Member
Just in case anyone was interested in buying the poop outfit from her reels today, for a non-VIP member that’d set you back a cool £110 :eek: to look like a human turd!

I’m still shocked anyone would actually class it as an ‘outfit’ and physically leave the house in it...

• Wow
  • Haha

Dearreader

VIP Member
My little lad was 1 yesterday and I’ve got a major hangover so I’m a bit cranky. Of course she’s going to be saying it’s a great opportunity- means they still can playact, live separately and push actual adult responsibilities down the line.

Anyone with half a brain in their head would look at the housing market in Manchester or Liverpool, realise you’d get a beautiful house for half the price of Skerries and plan to settle their roots there and start by renting for a while. England have opened up so she can join mammy and baby groups to get mammy friends And they could actually begin a life together.

But no, they’re going to make life unnecessarily hard for themselves because they like to be the victims.

I had a feeling he got a position because he hasn't tweeted about saving aviation in a few days... once he secured the bag fuck the cause.

Any aer lingus lurkers - this is a safe space for the goss and the memes, join us 😂

• Haha

Fitzytour

The strangest part of the whole thing is how she keeps saying she is so happy and grateful for the life she has and has created but looks so so sad.

• Heart
  • Sad

Nicki19

She needs to get off the internet for a loooong time before she truly kills her so called brand entirely. Just as with her friend and fabletics, she's made it clear she doesn't give a shit about others horrible experiences, it only matters how it affected her. Her friends sexual assault? Oh much worse done to her 🙄 fabletics staff abused? Oh they're investigating that, yippee for my sponsor you goise!

• Heart

Talensandtruths

It’s not “the things we do for them” or a natural repercussion of having a child, it’s her dodgy positioning and not looking after her body because she thinks health is only based on how it looks and how she feels.

Everyone knows not sitting at a desk to work with a proper chair/monitor is bad for your spine and neck, and feeding Pan/Milo in odd positions will result in injuries. Hell, even sitting with a car seat belt halfway down your torso and leaning might even cause stress on upper half.

She’s a disordered idiot, who just needs to crack on safely and stop making a big deal out of every thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Did miss Melanie wake up on the wrong side of the mattress on the floor on the way to her doorless toilet.

She's actually a dream influencer. She is minus integrity. She basically said there that she won't be speaking about it until she gets word from management on what they want her to say, the correct messaging to protect and mitigate negative reaction against the brand.

The whole "I am SURE they'll do everything they can" c'mon Melanie. You were also SURE that they were a completely ethical company last week.

They'll do everything they can insofar as getting this story to blow over and roll out damage control. Are we supposed to believe they were doing everything they can to date when this rampant abuse went unchecked for years?
this girl promoted a calorie counting app after growing her audience on the back of her own eating disorder stories 😐

she’d call herself an alcoholic and the next day promote absolut vodka if she could get the work

• Heart
  • Haha

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Apologies for the double post, I did, why oh why did I? I had just got back from a boozy lunch and I saw it in a moment of weakness. Basic run down:
- the first thing she says is "welcome from the longest lockdown in Europe" change the record love, we get it, you're anti-lockdown but just not saying you're anti-lockdown. Actually there's thinly veiled messages of that kind throughout.
- It's a spon for a coffee machine because oddly suddenly Melanie is obsessed with coffee and it's the best part of her day.
- Talks about ED and how she ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT HAVE ONE NOW and infact she's totally body neutral, but then talks about weighing herself and fat loss and muscle loss and needing to get her fitness back with so much disdain for herself that body neutrality is total BS.
- Spends what feels like five minutes telling us we should drink water. Thank god she told me.
- Rants that people will attack her for so much plastic wrapped food but she's trying to buy local and it's all plastic wrapped (from farm shops is it babe?), that they can't always get to the refillable shop (only when she's being paid to it seems) and how actually it's the fault of big supermarkets. Don't disagree on the last point entirely but odd how it's okay for Mel to have excuses for plastic wrapped produce but she'll shame disabled people for reasonable adjustments with food and food packaging. The hypocrisy. The least she could do is apologise for that at this point.
That actually made me want to watch it. Must be a masochist. Thank you for the summary, it's spot on.

Hahhahaha she goes to a farm, shows the loose vegetables there and then doesn't buy anything that isn't wrapped in plastic there. And then she gets all the plastic wrapped stuff from the supermarket out when she gets home.

Also enjoyed her condescending "show them what I bought you as a treat" comment to Thomas when he gets a red velvet cupcake and then proceeds to talk over him when he explains why they're special to him. Why does she need to point out that she got him a treat? Is he her freaking dog or what?

• Haha
  • Wow