Mason Mount #18 We won’t sexualise you Mase, we just want a go on your comfortable looking face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it’s the clone your Willy thing I sent to SGP. He’s getting ready to mould his member. I’ve sent one for each of us which should make the England Social Media interesting viewing. Thank me later 😉
Ahh my mistake 😂 I look forward to seeing that content and receiving my moulded Mason member 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see some of the tit we’ve all been through has had an impact on our sense of humour 🤣

My dads Boy Scout leader turned out to be a mass murderer and honestly I think the sense of humour he developed as a sort of coping mechanism rubbed off on me✌

• Wow
  • Haha
My ex husbands friend stabbed and killed his wife and her best friend, then committed suicide.
God that’s awful.

The most shocking thing i can Think of is my dad’s cousin married her husband while he was in jail. She is a lovely women (Nearing 80 now) so it’s hard to imagine her being with a jailbird.

Oh and the guy who bullied me at school going down for sexual offences.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ahh my mistake 😂 I look forward to seeing that content and receiving my moulded Mason member 🤣
I sent pictures of my tits too to make sure he stays fully erect so you don’t get tit ones. My service to you all has no bounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh and the teacher I had when I was about 9 ended up in jail for sexual offences against children (he targeted the girls in the year above me), safe to say when I was questioned about it as a child I was clueless and when it clicked a few years later I was a bit like “duck🙈

• Wow
I see some of the tit we’ve all been through has had an impact on our sense of humour 🤣

My dads Boy Scout leader turned out to be a mass murderer and honestly I think the sense of humour he developed as a sort of coping mechanism rubbed off on me✌
I have quite a dark sense of humour at times. I found it’s the only way to deal with life at times 😂

• Haha
That is the sweetest thing!
He was definitely my hero that day, I made him check every inch of the house while I walked behind him clutching a golf club! He subsequently banned me from watching them, which seemed pretty fair 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He was definitely my hero that day, I made him check every inch of the house while I walked behind him clutching a golf club! He subsequently banned me from watching them, which seemed pretty fair 🤷🏻‍♀️
Do you remember what the documentary was about? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No it’s the clone your Willy thing I sent to SGP. He’s getting ready to mould his member. I’ve sent one for each of us which should make the England Social Media interesting viewing. Thank me later 😉
I hope he doesn’t have the same problem as my friend’s fiancé (think I told the story previous thread). No offence Mase but I don’t want a soft willy replica!

• Haha
I’m with you. I can’t watch horror films as I scare myself silly. The last one I watched was the invisible man one who faked his death and killed people. I thought someone was following me for weeks afterwards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope he doesn’t have the same problem as my friend’s fiancé (think I told the story previous thread). No offence Mase but I don’t want a soft willy replica!
Why I sent the tit pics sweet. I knew your mate had been devastated by the slug Willy so I took one for the team 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Just bringing this to the new thread. You can literally see when daddy mode activates 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As the teens would never wake up if anyone came into our house and I have no man to protect me I have two Gurkha Kukris that were gifted to my ex when he trainedvthe Gurkhas which if I have to use them in self defence I can use the excuse that they were decorative items.😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I sent pictures of my tits too to make sure he stays fully erect so you don’t get tit ones. My service to you all has no bounds.
That's good of you. I have no use for a floppy dildo 🤣 if he needs a live model to ensure he's standing to attention, I can make myself available!

• Haha
I’m with you. I can’t watch horror films as I scare myself silly. The last one I watched was the invisible man one who faked his death and killed people. I thought someone was following me for weeks afterwards 😂
I loved that movie.
I used to watch horror movies as a kid to prove to my brother I was not scared and then I had so many nightmares. Spent years not watching them until I realised I know love them and watch them all the time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's good of you. I have no use for a floppy dildo 🤣 if he needs a live model to ensure he's standing to attention, I can make myself available!
I’ll send your details onto SGP. I do fear though that they may attribute the Clone your Willy to you and you may get thrown in the same cell as me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.