Mason Mount #18 We won’t sexualise you Mase, we just want a go on your comfortable looking face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll send your details onto SGP. I do fear though that they may attribute the Clone your Willy to you and you may get thrown in the same cell as me 😂😂
Tell them I can be there in half an hour. As it's an emergency situation, I'll put my foot down 🤣
Totally worth it to ensure we all get quality Mason merchandise 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have seen some pretty messed up things at work , but am still addicted to crime dramas/documentaries even though they put me on edge 😬 I see this thread as my safe place

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh if you want something I have a crush on my step cousin. My Uncle has only been with his mum a few years so I didn’t know him until he was 17 and he is So fit. Its wrong through but it’s not incest feelings. But my uncle has had children with his mum since so he is a blood relative of my relatives.

Tell them I can be there in half an hour. As it's an emergency situation, I'll put my foot down 🤣
Totally worth it to ensure we all get quality Mason merchandise 👍🏻
Make sure you get the dildos out before the police take you out with the taser 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just bringing this to the new thread. You can literally see when daddy mode activates 🥵🥵🥵

Definitely my favourite game I’ve watched…. For completely unrelated reasons 👀🤣

this too is hot:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Spicy is the cutest off the pitch but then he's so cocky on the pitch 🥵 🥵 the perfect combination. We have to stan.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who was the crazy person who said that, I can't remember it was so long ago now. Shocking behaviour!🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
He’s probably self conscious since someone on here said they thought he was chunkier than they expected 😭😭 (or words to that effect)
Who was that?? We need to punish them for giving poor Mase a complex so bad he now wears 4 layers at all times 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh if you want something I have a crush on my step cousin. My Uncle has only been with his mum a few years so I didn’t know him until he was 17 and he is So fit. Its wrong through but it’s not incest feelings. But my uncle has had children with his mum since so he is a blood relative of my relatives.
I once kissed my step-mum's cousin. He wasn't even fit 🤣 It was about 12 years ago but I still dread seeing him at family events!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s probably self conscious since someone on here said they thought he was chunkier than they expected 😭😭 (or words to that effect)
See? Us sexualising him won't make him self conscious. It's the opposite. Our compliments can help him realize how he needs to take his clothes off more often. To show all the time spent in the gym. Gotta show it off, Mase.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.