Mason Mount #18 We won’t sexualise you Mase, we just want a go on your comfortable looking face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to admit I sometimes eat pizza with cutlery and I also put ketchup on it. I also put ketchup on egg so you could say Mase and I are soulmates.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Some gifs from the Chelsea video

Really hoping he plays tomorrow and the teens can get to work their magic again.

Also, when I was scrolling down his tag I found this post and I swear I hate most male football fans.

For example, I'm sure Kepa turned his comments off for the longest time because we were sexualising him and not because of all the abuse he was receiving there, wishing awful things to happen to him but yes, calling him hot tipped him over.
Omg his little waddle over to the bin had sent me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Probably not.

Mason eats Pizza with cutlery which is just weird to me,
I’ve read weirder things on here tonight - gravy with chicken & chips, hating on coleslaw, and people actually wanting 🧚‍♂️ 🍆 inside them! It’s a funny old world.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Waddle 🤣 well he is chunkier than you might expect 😉

I don't like egg. Does this mean I don't get a go on his comfortable looking face? 🤣
Hahaha the little speed up makes him look like he’s waddling. It must be that chunk of meat in between his legs 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 6
NEW THREAD INCOMING 🚨🚨🚨

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.