Mason Mount #18 We won’t sexualise you Mase, we just want a go on your comfortable looking face

Best fashion choice? (Top 2) Pictures in first comment

• Burberry jacket/boxing outfit

• Blue puffer coat

• Blue tracksuit

• Gucci holiday shirt

• Grey hoodie/jogger combo

• Black prada outfit

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying at this thread title 😅 omg I’m SO happy I found this thread. Tik Tok is draining with 12 year olds crying over photos of him and his stylist where she’s just doing her job…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Recap of last thread
We may or may not have been over sexualising Mason. If you could drop by Mase and let us know it would be much appreciated 😘

TikTok teens got Daisy who played F1 on twitch banned because Mason is their boyfriend. We all clearly know that this is not the case and he is FBC property.

Mason has been called up for the October England camp much to our joy. We all know that the England Social Media team give us top notch content.

Talk of using captains armbands as a gag and tying us up made us all flustered. We weren’t sexualising though….

More songs have been added to the FBC playlist and @jflurker93 and @Geraldine.20.jobs shared their own Spotify MM songs for us all to enjoy.

@MrsGrealish gave us the smut we all wanted. We all hope you are okay and also @calmyourritas ❤

Lovely to see @Scuffed getting over Covid and @Suder34 back with us.

Several new members have joined our ranks. Welcome to you all 🤗 We hope your thirst is quenched here

Hope this is ok. Sorry if I’ve forgotten anything 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This might cheer you up a little bit @calmyourritas

Recap of last thread
We may or may not have been over sexualising Mason. If you could drop by Mase and let us know it would be much appreciated 😘

TikTok teens got Daisy who played F1 on twitch banned because Mason is their boyfriend. We all clearly know that this is not the case and he is FBC property.

Mason has been called up for the October England camp much to our joy. We all know that the England Social Media team give us top notch content.

Talk of using captains armbands as a gag and tying us up made us all flustered. We weren’t sexualising though….

More songs have been added to the FBC playlist and @jflurker93 and @Geraldine.20.jobs shared their own Spotify MM songs for us all to enjoy.

@MrsGrealish gave us the smut we all wanted. We all hope you are okay and also @calmyourritas ❤

Several new members have joined our ranks. Welcome to you all 🤗 We hope your thirst is quenched here

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Recap of last thread

Sorry, as I am new…. What does FBC stand for??

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Welcome thread 18 👌🏼

Please God no negativity! 🎭

And just like that we are head to head with #JackGrealish thread. ⚽

mason-mount-mount.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does he look like that posh twit Johnny from love island that was a bell end to camilla in the first photo 😭
It’s the odd lighting.

Spicy has so many shirts on display but he doesnt seem to have ever gotten Mase’s shirt to put up, I suppose it be weird as He doesn’t look up to him in the same way.

Reactions: 1
Crying at this thread title 😅 omg I’m SO happy I found this thread. Tik Tok is draining with 12 year olds crying over photos of him and his stylist where she’s just doing her job…
Are they on a different time zone to everyone else. They only just found out about Natasha this week. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.