Mason Mount #18 We won’t sexualise you Mase, we just want a go on your comfortable looking face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a horror movie but true crime documentaries freak me out!! I watched one once and tit myself so much the next day I called Mr Scuffed and begged him to come home from a very important conference as I was convinced a serial killer was hiding in the house!! Tragic! He came home though 😂
Mr Scuffed is adorable for that 😭 where do I get myself one of those? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There was a fatal arson attack near me on Christmas Day once and I didn’t know about it till my mum read it in a national newspaper a couple of days later. A relative had even noticed the burn out house when coming to pick us up on Christmas Day and didn’t say about it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
It really has! No wonder we're all fucked up individuals, seems like a few of us have seen some tit 😂
I’ve seen a lot of fucked up stuff with my old job. I’m not a psychopath I promise. Mase please don’t hold this against me.

• Haha
Really, Stones made me lust over him while wearing a City kit. That's like a superpower 🥵 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
We haven’t shared this one in a while. I prefer this cropped version without the towel underneath the gown 🤣

4EA8FBA2-6D22-418A-ACB9-F1505434DCBC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I love a horror movie but true crime documentaries freak me out!! I watched one once and tit myself so much the next day I called Mr Scuffed and begged him to come home from a very important conference as I was convinced a serial killer was hiding in the house!! Tragic! He came home though 😂
That is the sweetest thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When I was 18 I worked in this crap pub and there was this Turkish bloke who was fixing the toilet and was very angry towards a bloke I worked with…. 1 year later he was on front of the local paper as being one of turkeys most wanted criminals 🥲🥲🥲

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think we decided it looked like a sweetie cone 😂
No it’s the clone your Willy thing I sent to SGP. He’s getting ready to mould his member. I’ve sent one for each of us which should make the England Social Media interesting viewing. Thank me later 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They had separated and her best friend was staying at her house. The best friend was butch looking but 100% straight as I use to see her on the pull all the time in town. Unfortunately rumours were going round that they were seeing each other and he wasn't having it. They had only been married a couple of years so luckily no kids were involved.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It's weird, I see that he's beautiful and I appreciate the pics but I still wouldn't say I like him.
I can’t help it- I shouldn’t like him as he’s a complete and utter tit and plays for city too, but there’s just something about him 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My life is so boring, I don’t have any murderous stories and nothing exciting happens in the place I live! I was petrified of the girl from The Exorcist when I was in sixth form though 🤢 honestly used to think she was after me. That messed with my head for a good 18 months, I had to get help for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.